• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted

im glad she seems to have been doing better. 

i've been lurking this thread for a while and slowly became a fan over time dfkljfdfkjd

but can we discuss this

i know the lips discourse is kinda dead but theres video proof of her old lips

Posted

She makes a lot of money from shout outs on her story. She charges $15 for one. She made about $180 in one sitting today from 12 people. She’s got some good game I’ll say that. 

After years upon years of lurking on these forums, I made an account just to reply to this lol. 

After purchasing a (an arguably somewhat expensive?) shoutout and donating to her gofundme, I'm not sure how to feel anymore after reading more into her. Sis been through a lot though. 

Posted

After years upon years of lurking on these forums, I made an account just to reply to this lol. 

After purchasing a (an arguably somewhat expensive?) shoutout and donating to her gofundme, I'm not sure how to feel anymore after reading more into her. Sis been through a lot though. 

besides her mother passing away I think all the "trauma" she loves to try and build up and exploit is either made up and used as leverage on her fans to gain sympathy and attention or to make people feel sorry for her enough that they give her money or attention. She's milked the whole "missing" story for a couple years now, coyly trying to avoid telling the real true story, but still keeping it going so she can use it as a "poor me" routine.  We ALL have had "trauma" (drama queen word btw) and endured shitty things in life, WE ALL HAVE, doesn't mean I go beg for money on the Internet, Or try to exploit it. If anything her "trauma" is minor compared to what many people have gone through in life, and her manipulating it to seem more extensive is insulting to people with REAL problems.  Also she goes from being a beggar one day and then the next day she's bragging about how much she spent on hair extensions or nails or ten new dresses, etc etc. Also, she's got a multitude of "daddies" she's claimed to have had that buy her stuff all the time. Why is she scanning her fans when she is already using men to get free stuff.  Anyone who gives her money is falling for her scamming, and they deserve to have their money taken from them because if they read anything about her they'd realize she's not something a person should be investing in. Waste your time and money on something better than alida simone. 

Also has anyone else noticed how in her YouTube video she puts on an extra annoyingly fake cutesy voice, during her lives though it's toned down a bit, but when she talks to her dad or friends for real during her lives it drops significantly to her real lower voice. What's next, a fake accent? Is anything this girl does NOT for show and fake? 

Posted

Looks like Giuliana is STILL copying Simone, she got the same nails Simone once had a while back, which are white with black palm trees and pink tiger stripes...it’s a lizzy grant (Lana Del Rey) song btw

Posted

That guy ripper to shreds posted this about Alida, do you guys Believe him? I honestly think he is obssesed with her.

Screenshot_20190213-191238.png

Screenshot_20190213-191242.png

Screenshot_20190213-191723.png

Screenshot_20190213-201759.png

Posted

That guy ripper to shreds posted this about Alida, do you guys Believe him? I honestly think he is obssesed with her.

Screenshot_20190213-191238.png

Screenshot_20190213-191242.png

Screenshot_20190213-191723.png

Screenshot_20190213-201759.png

Yeah I'm not buying this without actual proof that it's her. He could easily make a second skype account, put her pic and name on it, and message himself. He seems super, super unstable.

Posted

The writing sounds like her however it’s not that hard to mimic the way she types. If she really is reaching out to him and he is adamant about wanting nothing to do with her, he should just cut off contact and not acknowledge it by posting to his public social media account.

At the end of the day his grown ass shouldn’t have been involved with a then underage girl even if it’s a long distance thing. So this predator really played himself.

Posted

I tried following and messaging him in the past but he never accepts and he must have made his account public recently because it's been private for a long time. He is obviously lurking this page hard 

Screenshot_2019-02-13-21-04-37.png

Screenshot_2019-02-13-23-30-26.png

Screenshot_2019-02-13-23-30-30.png

Posted

Seems like he just wants attention at this point, he can’t claim to want to be left alone only to continue to post about her? The truth is he’s a predator and made himself come into the light when he got involved with a minor that was in the public view and has a huge following. He did this to himself and continues to do this to himself. He’s in his mid 30s he is clearly immature as hell. He’s angry that a MINOR cheated on him? A minor he had no business even being with. Now that she’s legal he has no interest in her and just loves the attention his sexual predator Nazi sympathizer ass can get.

Posted

if she posts that fucking hotel room guns picture set one more fucking time i swear to christ.

Posted

He’s a straight up loser, it’s actually really embarrassing. Like dude, you okay? If he was really scared of how “obsessed” she is he could go to the police but then he’d have to explain why he was going round with a teenager 🤔 hard life

Posted

He’s a straight up loser, it’s actually really embarrassing. Like dude, you okay? If he was really scared of how “obsessed” she is he could go to the police but then he’d have to explain why he was going round with a teenager 🤔 hard life

or just, idk, figure out some way to make it where she couldn't contact him. 🤔 if only someone was smart enough to design some option to do that sort of thing, maybe even a feature built right into the apps/websites. wouldn't that be revolutionary? 

Posted

He’s a fucking baby that would rather get attention than blocking someone. I can’t believe I have to defend Alida because an whiny sad excuse for an adult is upset that the child they tried to date cheated on them so they resort to attention seeking. 

Leave her alone. Pay your bills. Stay away from minors. It’s not a lot to ask.

Posted

Everything about him is disgusting and I agree with everything said but I also want to point out how he calls her a slut. The drama happened between them when she was a minor so he goes and calls a minor a slut? That’s so fucking pedophilic and demeaning. This guy must have like no brain at all he’s such a dumbass for letting himself feel like this 

Posted

. I'm glad I deleted my messages to him because he's posting up stuff from people trying to contact him. So many questions though lol. Why is she still contacting him if he hates her so much and also when she always talks about currently having some other boyfriend 20+ years older than her? I'm still confused too. ..have they actually met in person and were dating or is this an Internet thing only? 

Screenshot_2019-02-14-12-57-13.png