• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1430 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah i read this earlier and it's really sad, i hope she finds healthy ways to deal with this bc there's people in her life who seem to not have her best interests at heart tbh 

your last point is spot on, all of her “friends” are older people she’s met through social media that use her for clout and feed off the fact that she’s groomed to be blind towards the fact that she’s a victim of pedophilia.

in a recent post she said her current relationship with her boyfriend has always been consensual and legal, but that doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. there’s nothing normal about a 30+ year old man dating an 18 year old regardless if they’ve only been dating after her birthday or not. and it doesn’t matter how much life shit you’ve gone through and how “mature” you are for your age – i was mature for my age at 18, but now i’m 20 and wouldn’t even date an 18 year old myself because of how many life changes you go through in such a short amount of time. if you’re above 25 you shouldn’t be dating someone that old and he’s well above that. like there’s got to be morally something wrong with him because i dated a guy that was still 16 for a few months after i turned 18 and even then i still felt fucking weird for a while. 

plus we have the fact that she’s still very young looking and aesthetically presents as a child with her clothing and bedroom decorations and the way she talks. the fact that a grown man would be attracted to someone that looks and acts like a preteen is extremely worrisome and i hope one day she grows up and opens her eyes and is able to healthily come to terms with the fact that she’s been groomed and preyed on by numerous people and men in her life. 

Posted

I think this thread needs to be put to rest. She is no longer under age she’s just living her life. Reading through the new posts it’s really just picking at her life rather than making understandable comments on how young girl who is under age should be living. She’s no longer under age and anything after this just kind of seems like hate mongering more it is then showing concern for somebody’s life. Unless that’s not what you’re doing. I don’t know, I went through similar shit and I came out  The other side not too bad from it. Yeah sure she needs to be careful but she’s an adult now. She’s allowed to live the life she wants. And at this point this thread is just judging the way and adult lives her life. And I’m sure the money went to helping out her mom but sometimes things don’t happen right in front of our eyes. Maybe her mom is in recovery and she doesn’t want to blast her all over the Internet. I don’t know.. this thread kind of just turned into grasping for straws rather than making understandable statements. And she looks adorable in her cat outfit. People just up like that for Halloween all the time it’s not a war crime. I am all for pointing out the wrongness of the Lolita and nymphet community but she’s an adult. anything that’s further discussed on this thread is just going to be  throwing rocks at an adult personality.  I don’t know what it is particularly *u* that you guys you’re trying to get from her by continuing to post on here but I just don’t see it as worthwhile.  I am girls in my town lived as wild if not even more wild than alida has, and some of them used to be my friends some of them still are and I’m trying to talk with them but when the curtain closes it’s their call. So I just realized trying to talk to them and get them to realize that they need to calm down wasn’t gonna work. Doesn’t look like she’s wiling out too much she’s just having fun and being 18 I know I was wilin  out when I turned 18 myself. Just let’s not forget what it was like to be a kid. At least she’s not taking Adderall car hopping, racking norcos or frying acid every Friday, am I right?

Maybe I just have a soft spot, because I relate to her origin story, but I also just don’t think that it’s worth while to pick on adult who was clearly not gonna change from what is being written here  There just doesn’t seem like much of a purpose here. 

There are pages and on pages of dirt all collected on most of her entire past, I’m sure if anybody needed to know they can go to those.  Everything else is just bringing up an old argument.

I'm sorry that you relate to her darker past, but the difference between you and her is that she decided to showcase her life online. To a certain extent, yes, I have related to a lot of these young snowflakes online too, but I didn't have a following of 40k+ followers watching me make mistakes and post stupid shit online. If she wants the so-called "bullying" on PULL to stop, she should either A) stop being a public figure by closing her account and making it so that only her friends and family can follow her or B) stop posting about her DDLG/petplay lifestyle and keep her personal matters mostly private. That means to stop posting and talking about her older boyfriends on her public and "private" IG. (Which honestly isn't so private considering she'll let anyone follow it. If she truly wanted a finsta, she should only let people she knows and trusts follow it.) 

Posted (edited)

i think she's only gonna realize the implications of such an age difference when she comes out the other side in several years hopefully a bit wiser. i used to have a thing for older dudes when i was her age and i dated a dude in his late twenties. totally legal and consensual, and he treated me well and it wasn't very serious, but i could have really been taken advantage of. and that's not even counting all the older guys i did stuff with but never dated. it's just kind of a red flag for someone to really be interested in someone 8+ years younger than them. of course there are exceptions but from what i've heard from my friends and known from my own experience. more often than not, it is an inherently imbalanced relationship and tends toward the unhealthy. 

sometimes i feel guilty for talking about her but as everyone says, she is a public figure and chooses to put her life out there, and i would never go out of pocket and insult her unnecessarily by making fun of her appearance or saying something that is just cruel and nobody here really does that either, everything we say is either rightfully calling out shitty things she endorses or says, or coming from a place of genuine concern as a good deal of us are older than her and recognize things about the situation she might not. 

also, there are flakes i root for and flakes i don't. for example, i do not want simplykenna to prevail in the end because she's really pretentious and her attitude sucks and she doesn't really connect to or even seem to care much about her fans. but i do root for simone mostly in the sense that i think there are factors in a person's life that can affect their maturity levels, and from what she's said about her life i really think dealing with watching her mother go through addiction, possibly being emotionally abused by her dad (she posted that her friend, a psych student, wrote a profile of her and it mentioned that vaguely) and being horribly abused by her ex, i think her maturity levels are different than other people of her age. i am NOT excusing anything wrong she has done, she's still responsible for herself. it's just an explanation, not an excuse. but i think she's really impressionable and if its true that her family is racist/alt right then it makes sense that she would go after guys who treat her the way she's used to being treated from her family. she has the internet so she has no excuse for not educating herself about this stuff like any decent person would but it does stand to reason that she would consider this kind of thing ordinary if she was raised by people who believed in it. in a way the fact that i root for her makes me more frustrated when she continually associates herself people who don't really seem to be looking out for her and are using her for clout bc they're likely to influence her in some way and i just want her to stop being held back by all of that, these people bring so much extra bullshit into her life every time 

Edited by loversalibi

Posted

i think she's only gonna realize the implications of such an age difference when she comes out the other side in several years hopefully a bit wiser. i used to have a thing for older dudes when i was her age and i dated a dude in his late twenties. totally legal and consensual, and he treated me well and it wasn't very serious, but i could have really been taken advantage of. and that's not even counting all the older guys i did stuff with but never dated. it's just kind of a red flag for someone to really be interested in someone 8+ years younger than them. of course there are exceptions but from what i've heard from my friends and known from my own experience. more often than not, it is an inherently imbalanced relationship and tends toward the unhealthy. 

sometimes i feel guilty for talking about her but as everyone says, she is a public figure and chooses to put her life out there, and i would never go out of pocket and insult her unnecessarily by making fun of her appearance or saying something that is just cruel and nobody here really does that either, everything we say is either rightfully calling out shitty things she endorses or says, or coming from a place of genuine concern as a good deal of us are older than her and recognize things about the situation she might not. 

also, there are flakes i root for and flakes i don't. for example, i do not want simplykenna to prevail in the end because she's really pretentious and her attitude sucks and she doesn't really connect to or even seem to care much about her fans. but i do root for simone mostly in the sense that i think there are factors in a person's life that can affect their maturity levels, and from what she's said about her life i really think dealing with watching her mother go through addiction, possibly being emotionally abused by her dad (she posted that her friend, a psych student, wrote a profile of her and it mentioned that vaguely) and being horribly abused by her ex, i think her maturity levels are different than other people of her age. i am NOT excusing anything wrong she has done, she's still responsible for herself. it's just an explanation, not an excuse. but i think she's really impressionable and if its true that her family is racist/alt right then it makes sense that she would go after guys who treat her the way she's used to being treated from her family. she has the internet so she has no excuse for not educating herself about this stuff like any decent person would but it does stand to reason that she would consider this kind of thing ordinary if she was raised by people who believed in it. in a way the fact that i root for her makes me more frustrated when she continually associates herself people who don't really seem to be looking out for her and are using her for clout bc they're likely to influence her in some way and i just want her to stop being held back by all of that, these people bring so much extra bullshit into her life every time 

This is spot on for me. It’s why I haven’t gotten involved any further on this thread. I find the flakes on here that are cruel to others for no good reason are the worst, so I tend to throw some of that right back at ‘em. Especially when they don’t apologise or improve with time. The types that ridicule people for how they look, you know, those judgy arrogant fuckers. Where they’re not only problematic but they’re nasty af on top of it all. But then there are some that don’t seem to do all that and this kid seems to be one of those. Problematic yea, but I’m yet to see her be cruel to others for no reason. The shit she’s dealing with, that never-ending depressive nightmare seeing her mum like that, would be hell especially still being in her teens. Also, this feeling I get that she’s the type who could easily get herself stuck into a hole without realising until it’s too late, and then not come out the other side. Dark vibes all round. Hope she steers clear of the drugs, but what’s happening to her mum after years of alcohol abuse, makes me feel she won’t go down that path after seeing the worst of it. I also don’t like to jump into threads where I feel the person is more fragile, suicidal tendencies, although sometimes its hard to tell. Alida seems far more fragile to me and if something did ever happen to her, I’d feel like a royal prick.

There are some others I have left the threads on, for this reason, sometimes I think I go too far but there are still those few that give me the shits. 

Posted

She’s 18 and this has now gone too far. Her Mother is gone, let’s stop all of this, no need to feel sorry for her because sorry isn’t enough, that’s her MOM. I won’t comment on the shit she’s doing anymore, and if you have any fucking morals you won’t either. Leave her be now 

Posted

She’s 18 and this has now gone too far. Her Mother is gone, let’s stop all of this, no need to feel sorry for her because sorry isn’t enough, that’s her MOM. I won’t comment on the shit she’s doing anymore, and if you have any fucking morals you won’t either. Leave her be now 

people barely comment on her anymore unless she does something concerning and people show concern for her safety; you bringing more traffic to this blog is contradictory of your intentions. You might as well log off from pull in general. 

Posted

pretty sure we all expressed genuine sympathy for her situation with her mom. like i said before, there are threads i've seen where a few people get out of hand but this thread we've all been pretty fair to her and only given her shit for stuff that matters that was wrong of her 

Posted

so, her mom died last night. i just feel so sad an uneasy for her. i hope she can cope with this. 

8F035C5B-1440-4736-9D69-374AD71AB59D.png

9BD57464-45E3-44A2-96AF-28756182386E.png

Posted

What an attractive woman. Even throughout the entire nightmare, her mother was nothing short of stunning.

Posted

Condolences to Simone and hopefully she’ll find solace within herself.

Idk what her being 18 now has to do with anything. If a discussion is civil and doesn’t have posters reinforcing their own rules onto an already public forum then I don’t see what the problem is. 

Posted

i haven’t seen anyone badmouthing simone in a long time and i’ve been lurking on this thread for like, over a year now. there’s a difference between trashing her character/insulting her looks/etc and calling out her problematic behavior and discussing whether we think she’s safe or not. if anything, much of the discussion lately has been people voicing their concerns about this pedophilic relationship she’s in and how she’s going to cope with her mother’s death. 

i understand apprehension but she is a public figure and hopefully she can learn from her mistakes. that’s all we want for Simone. don’t accuse people here of badmouthing her when we aren’t. 

Posted

The day after her mother died she posted a lana lip sync video on her story and made a post with a caption about how she couldn't wait to get back home to daddy, that she took down in about an hour. I thought those were both inappropriately too soon. I know everyone grieves different but cmon, give it a few hours atleast before diving back into your fetish aesthetic. You know you're addicted to instagram when. 

Also I noticed when she moved out of her godmothers in about September she said the saddest part was leaving her Daddy who lives there in NORTH Carolina. This was the native 30 year old. Then on her birthday in October she got flown to a resort in SOUTH Carolina to visit her Daddy and said that's where he lives. This was the man with the Glock pistol. The day after her mom died last week she said she couldn't wait to get back to Daddy in Fort Lauderdale. She's said many times on her lives that she hated living in Florida away from 'Daddy' tho. Today she posted flowers she got from her Daddy and also another picture later with the pedophile @zense7en she spent Halloween with . Very interesting. 

Posted (edited)

The day after her mother died she posted a lana lip sync video on her story and made a post with a caption about how she couldn't wait to get back home to daddy, that she took down in about an hour. I thought those were both inappropriately too soon. I know everyone grieves different but cmon, give it a few hours atleast before diving back into your fetish aesthetic. You know you're addicted to instagram when. 

Also I noticed when she moved out of her godmothers in about September she said the saddest part was leaving her Daddy who lives there in NORTH Carolina. This was the native 30 year old. Then on her birthday in October she got flown to a resort in SOUTH Carolina to visit her Daddy and said that's where he lives. This was the man with the Glock pistol. The day after her mom died last week she said she couldn't wait to get back to Daddy in Fort Lauderdale. She's said many times on her lives that she hated living in Florida away from 'Daddy' tho. Today she posted flowers she got from her Daddy and also another picture later with the pedophile @zense7en she spent Halloween with . Very interesting. 

Ugh that is all so depressing. It just makes me think how she must’ve met these men as an underage girl, them gassing her up through pedo tactics like grooming and her finally declaring them “daddies”. She’s legally fine to flaunt all this now but i hope Simone’s at least getting something out of these “relationships” and isn’t there just to satisfy her age gap fantasy.

641E68EE-3223-42EB-84F3-25CBDB2F1A10.png

Edited by Dream Girl
Picture!

Posted

Simone seems to actively read this thread as well as she responded to the post about her going onto her aesthetic too fast after her mother passed.

Posted

Simone seems to actively read this thread as well as she responded to the post about her going onto her aesthetic too fast after her mother passed.