• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

62B8A13C-64A6-482B-976A-4E1D72C341BE.thu

LOL feel free to post here defending yourself anytime, Simone. You know what's evil? Telling a girl you feel threatened by that her childhood sexual abuse is a lie, and then never owning up to it. But sure, you only dated a nazi once. It doesn't take skilled web sleuths to know you're lying through your fucked-up teeth. 

Alida: I have only dated one nazi

All the men associated with Alida posted on this thread: has posted pictures of hitler, swastiska or have been extremely racist on social media

Since her own family is altright she seems to think it’s the norm to be a white supremacist and it’s not nazism 9_9

edit: She’s sending her delusional fanbase to attack someone because they called her out79394B4B-9C7A-478C-A479-8614CC989C38.thu

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

1734073D-01FB-4E96-B39F-8FF17AB50362.thu“yes they’re all natural, i just wear lip liner” 

Sure Simone...

EF6B92FC-2FC4-442E-88AB-F922C1626153.thuC4AEB65B-F8B0-44B9-AE5E-9AD4ECAE17CA.thu

Posted

I just wonder... how is her mother doing and what happened with all the money she got from people. 

Posted

Because she just had to mention DADDY lol

3B2AF269-F89F-4321-8DCB-45AC889E819E.jpeg

ACFFA630-AC5B-42C4-883D-19C03D07097D.jpeg

Posted

Ripper to shreds is a Nazi sympathizer Simone, don’t forget about him. Also don’t forget about your friends from before who all drew Swatsikas and supported hitler and serial killers that you as well followed along with.

Posted

1734073D-01FB-4E96-B39F-8FF17AB50362.thu“yes they’re all natural, i just wear lip liner” 

Sure Simone...

EF6B92FC-2FC4-442E-88AB-F922C1626153.thuC4AEB65B-F8B0-44B9-AE5E-9AD4ECAE17CA.thu

ok this is gonna be a very unpopular opinion but i truly dont think she has lip injections. i think she overlines the top lip in a very specific way (draws over her cupids bow) and pouts in pics. she holds her mouth the same way in most of her selfies. cause i really think if simone had lip injections she'd be open about it. like a long time ago someone asked her if she had that candy lips thing that people used to do the kylie jenner challenge and she said no, she wished she did but they were too expensive. so i feel like she wouldn't be above admitting she'd had shit done if she did

Posted (edited)

I expect nothing and am still let down.

2291266F-C84E-4916-AD51-719BC278924D.thu

And ofc she's with a 35-year-old enabler as per usual. Looks like the "party" took place at a bar; I bet it was real awkward for Simone to stand around unable to drink while everyone else got shit-faced and her friend bobbed around as a mermaid. 

C83057F7-F93B-4180-B4C4-1BB733E7DB35.thu

Edited by blue hydrangea
double-posted

Posted

And ofc she's with a 35-year-old enabler as per usual. Looks like the "party" took place at a bar; I bet it was real awkward for Simone to stand around unable to drink while everyone else got shit-faced and her friend bobbed around as a mermaid. 

if she got into a bar she def had a fake and if she had a fake that fooled the bar staff she could drink like the rest. idk if she DID, but. 

i will say i really like her garlands on her ceiling tbh 

Posted

lmao Lila Starlet leeches off Simone so she can get clout from Simone’s nymphet fan base. It’s a shame that so many of the popular vintage enthusiasts are so willing to kiss up to Simone but we all know why. Along with that, nymphets love the vintage aesthetic and these grown women are shamelessly getting likes/follows from problematic children who romanticize pedophilia.

Posted

she's pretty but this costume is very cringy. she looks like a furry imo

Posted

I think this thread needs to be put to rest. She is no longer under age she’s just living her life. Reading through the new posts it’s really just picking at her life rather than making understandable comments on how young girl who is under age should be living. She’s no longer under age and anything after this just kind of seems like hate mongering more it is then showing concern for somebody’s life. Unless that’s not what you’re doing. I don’t know, I went through similar shit and I came out  The other side not too bad from it. Yeah sure she needs to be careful but she’s an adult now. She’s allowed to live the life she wants. And at this point this thread is just judging the way and adult lives her life. And I’m sure the money went to helping out her mom but sometimes things don’t happen right in front of our eyes. Maybe her mom is in recovery and she doesn’t want to blast her all over the Internet. I don’t know.. this thread kind of just turned into grasping for straws rather than making understandable statements. And she looks adorable in her cat outfit. People just up like that for Halloween all the time it’s not a war crime. I am all for pointing out the wrongness of the Lolita and nymphet community but she’s an adult. anything that’s further discussed on this thread is just going to be  throwing rocks at an adult personality.  I don’t know what it is particularly *u* that you guys you’re trying to get from her by continuing to post on here but I just don’t see it as worthwhile.  I am girls in my town lived as wild if not even more wild than alida has, and some of them used to be my friends some of them still are and I’m trying to talk with them but when the curtain closes it’s their call. So I just realized trying to talk to them and get them to realize that they need to calm down wasn’t gonna work. Doesn’t look like she’s wiling out too much she’s just having fun and being 18 I know I was wilin  out when I turned 18 myself. Just let’s not forget what it was like to be a kid. At least she’s not taking Adderall car hopping, racking norcos or frying acid every Friday, am I right?

Maybe I just have a soft spot, because I relate to her origin story, but I also just don’t think that it’s worth while to pick on adult who was clearly not gonna change from what is being written here  There just doesn’t seem like much of a purpose here. 

There are pages and on pages of dirt all collected on most of her entire past, I’m sure if anybody needed to know they can go to those.  Everything else is just bringing up an old argument.

Posted

I think this thread needs to be put to rest. She is no longer under age she’s just living her life. Reading through the new posts it’s really just picking at her life rather than making understandable comments on how young girl who is under age should be living. She’s no longer under age and anything after this just kind of seems like hate mongering more it is then showing concern for somebody’s life. Unless that’s not what you’re doing. I don’t know, I went through similar shit and I came out  The other side not too bad from it. Yeah sure she needs to be careful but she’s an adult now. She’s allowed to live the life she wants. And at this point this thread is just judging the way and adult lives her life. And I’m sure the money went to helping out her mom but sometimes things don’t happen right in front of our eyes. Maybe her mom is in recovery and she doesn’t want to blast her all over the Internet. I don’t know.. this thread kind of just turned into grasping for straws rather than making understandable statements. And she looks adorable in her cat outfit. People just up like that for Halloween all the time it’s not a war crime. I am all for pointing out the wrongness of the Lolita and nymphet community but she’s an adult. anything that’s further discussed on this thread is just going to be  throwing rocks at an adult personality.  I don’t know what it is particularly *u* that you guys you’re trying to get from her by continuing to post on here but I just don’t see it as worthwhile.  I am girls in my town lived as wild if not even more wild than alida has, and some of them used to be my friends some of them still are and I’m trying to talk with them but when the curtain closes it’s their call. So I just realized trying to talk to them and get them to realize that they need to calm down wasn’t gonna work. Doesn’t look like she’s wiling out too much she’s just having fun and being 18 I know I was wilin  out when I turned 18 myself. Just let’s not forget what it was like to be a kid. At least she’s not taking Adderall car hopping, racking norcos or frying acid every Friday, am I right?

Maybe I just have a soft spot, because I relate to her origin story, but I also just don’t think that it’s worth while to pick on adult who was clearly not gonna change from what is being written here  There just doesn’t seem like much of a purpose here. 

There are pages and on pages of dirt all collected on most of her entire past, I’m sure if anybody needed to know they can go to those.  Everything else is just bringing up an old argument.

if that were the case then you can say that about more than half of the online personalities on pull

Perhap you do have a soft spot because there have been people in this thread who still have problems with her sweeping bigoted behavior under the rug 

Posted

this is actually incredibly sad and i know exactly how she feels on removing herself from the situation. i have done the same thing when relatives i was close to have been sick. i hope she’s okay and that she gets through this in a healthy way rather than reverting back to her bad coping mechanisms we all know about because her mom is inevitably going to pass away and it’s going to be hard. 

7961FCE2-4A10-4A68-84AA-BED6782FE851.jpeg

Posted

this is actually incredibly sad and i know exactly how she feels on removing herself from the situation. i have done the same thing when relatives i was close to have been sick. i hope she’s okay and that she gets through this in a healthy way rather than reverting back to her bad coping mechanisms we all know about because her mom is inevitably going to pass away and it’s going to be hard. 

7961FCE2-4A10-4A68-84AA-BED6782FE851.jpeg

yeah i read this earlier and it's really sad, i hope she finds healthy ways to deal with this bc there's people in her life who seem to not have her best interests at heart tbh 

Posted

just because she’s an adult now doesn’t mean she now developed the “you can’t talk about me” privilege. Pull is a place to discuss people. If you don’t want to speak on her than don’t do it but that won’t stop anyone else on this site or other sites to speak on her.