• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted

621B114C-0570-48FA-B669-4B271A2FB094.thugross af, she honestly still acts like white trash 

Posted

621B114C-0570-48FA-B669-4B271A2FB094.thugross af, she honestly still acts like white trash 

literally saying a violent old man reminds you of your boyfriend and that makes you feel all gushy inside is disturbing. i swear to god if this girl ends up a biker bitch 

is the "snuffie" in her new name referring to snuff films? 

On another note, this guy looks a lot like MY ACTUAL FATHER?? WTF. 

Posted

literally saying a violent old man reminds you of your boyfriend and that makes you feel all gushy inside is disturbing. i swear to god if this girl ends up a biker bitch 

is the "snuffie" in her new name referring to snuff films? 

Hidden Content

that's not a new username, that's her finsta. i always wondered what snuffie meant too tho, idk 

Posted

IMG_6675.thumb.jpg.e492f3d36989c3e77b1e8IMG_6676.thumb.jpg.9745e4bdcb8e389add685IMG_6677.thumb.jpg.45ce26c31d6e53989c537

She needs to so desperately prove her (creepy) relationship to everyone that it's honestly kind of worrying. This whole thing sounds like she's been groomed (even though she puts that disclaimer at the end that she was legal) by her older boyfriend. Even though age gap relationships shouldn't be stigmatized and stereotyped as creepy, it's still incredibly worrying when 1) it's someone as young as Simone and 2) she acts like a young adolescent girl most of the time. Large age gaps can work if both parties are at the same maturity level but when one is clearly vulnerable (i.e. abusive/neglectful home environment, dependent on SO for money/happiness, etc.) it can EASILY become abusive. It's not the first time an older man has targeted a young woman for the exact purpose of manipulation and ego fulfillment and I can't help but think this is similar. 

Posted

Sweetie, older boyfriends can only have your back when they’re not trashed out junkies lol

Posted

Lmao younger girls who choose to date older men then trash guys their own age for “little boy bullshit” as she puts it, are the ones who usually have the problems themselves. The whole caption is little girl bullshit and just shows how naive she is. The only thing I see is her fetish for age gap relationships. Let’s not forget that she met this guy when she was still underage and that already shows his intentions. It doesn’t help that she insists on dressing like a little girl when she’s actually pretty tall and is now legally an adult.

Posted

there's something about her that makes me want to steer her out of harm's way (probably the fact that she seems extremely impressionable, despite the shit she promotes/has promoted in the past i do think she's a basically good person and she's in the prime position to be taken advantage of in a lot of ways) and man i'll tell ya what it really makes me worry pretty much every time she posts lol 

is her mom getting better? i dont remember her posting about her in a while 

Posted

I think she's very emotionally vulnerable.

Posted

she's a basically good person

I don’t know, sometimes I watch her streams and im like whatever she’s just young and stupid but then she goes around and dates all these neo nazis? How can you be a good person when all your exes are nazis? I agree with you, once in a while im scared she will get kidnapped again or raped by those pedophiles she is dating. I understand being manipulated by old (pedophile) men when you’re young but how do you know someone is a nazi and just not run but wait? How can you be manipulated into dating a nazi over and over again? I feel like I am too easy on her, I blame everything that happens to her on the men in her life but for how long? She’s 18, she’s been dating nazis since she was 16 again and again, how can she not be blamed for it? She openly romanticizes old men underage girl relationships, she seeks old men and somehow they all happen to be nazis? Just like her old bestfriend? Alida is responsible for the men she dates, she makes the same mistakes again and again which makes me wonder whether they are mistakes at all?

Posted

Next thing you know she's gonna be supporting the Kent State gun girl that provokes people and then says "YoU kNoW i cArRy RiGhT?!"

F29531CF-50A0-42C9-9931-A346B59F1B6B.thu

Posted

can someone explain what she means by "ruin my gifts". i can guess but i would really like to be proven wrong because what i am guessing is horrifying.

Posted (edited)

I don’t know, sometimes I watch her streams and im like whatever she’s just young and stupid but then she goes around and dates all these neo nazis? How can you be a good person when all your exes are nazis? I agree with you, once in a while im scared she will get kidnapped again or raped by those pedophiles she is dating. I understand being manipulated by old (pedophile) men when you’re young but how do you know someone is a nazi and just not run but wait? How can you be manipulated into dating a nazi over and over again? I feel like I am too easy on her, I blame everything that happens to her on the men in her life but for how long? She’s 18, she’s been dating nazis since she was 16 again and again, how can she not be blamed for it? She openly romanticizes old men underage girl relationships, she seeks old men and somehow they all happen to be nazis? Just like her old bestfriend? Alida is responsible for the men she dates, she makes the same mistakes again and again which makes me wonder whether they are mistakes at all?

oh, is this dude a nazi too?? jesus...

ok yeah then maybe i re-think that statement haha. 

can someone explain what she means by "ruin my gifts". i can guess but i would really like to be proven wrong because what i am guessing is horrifying.

i think she means like, the idea that she's squandering or hurting her natural talents/good qualities or something to that effect.

i was really impressionable/impulsive until i was like nineteen i wanna say? but i also don't think there's any amount of me being a total dumbass teenager that would ever make me date a neo nazi 

i'm DEFINITELY NOT trying to shift the blame away from her, but it makes me wonder, she said the other day her dad is south african, i wonder if he is racist. of course i'm not trying to say all south african people are racist just bc of their history of apartheid (just like obviously not all americans are racist just bc our country has a huge problem with racism/history of slavery) but i wonder if he was, how that would factor in. then again, i didnt think that simone lived with her dad for the majority of her upbringing so who knows 

Edited by loversalibi

Posted

i'm DEFINITELY NOT trying to shift the blame away from her, but it makes me wonder, she said the other day her dad is south african, i wonder if he is racist. of course i'm not trying to say all south african people are racist just bc of their history of apartheid (just like obviously not all americans are racist just bc our country has a huge problem with racism/history of slavery) but i wonder if he was, how that would factor in. then again, i didnt think that simone lived with her dad for the majority of her upbringing so who knows 

From a livestream around last year she said her dad supported trump’s travel ban on Muslim people. 

Posted

62B8A13C-64A6-482B-976A-4E1D72C341BE.thu

LOL feel free to post here defending yourself anytime, Simone. You know what's evil? Telling a girl you feel threatened by that her childhood sexual abuse is a lie, and then never owning up to it. But sure, you only dated a nazi once. It doesn't take skilled web sleuths to know you're lying through your fucked-up teeth. 

Posted

From a livestream around last year she said her dad supported trump’s travel ban on Muslim people.