• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1417 posts in this topic

Posted

Yikes she’s so uneducated. I wouldn’t compare Scientology to the “main” religions because the others are partially thriving due to peoples cultures, but Scientology itself is similar to any religion considering the “control” she talks about is gained from abuse of power and money.

Posted (edited)

(i’m a long time lurker here and never had any reason to post so i *just* made an account), but she posted this on her second account last night and the caption is still making me cringe... i thought she was past the “daddy” thing but i guess not and considering his speculated age this whole thing creeps me out even more :-/ i hope she’s safe

0DF2B84B-BC38-4316-B684-4B65ADA9C360.png

Edited by satinmilk

Posted

This is odd

F5E4D6E3-F82F-45A2-A99F-58ADE9CBF20F.png

Posted

she looks a bit like a vulcan with those eyebrows. 

but whatever floats yr boat i guess

Posted

She really won’t let the nymphet loli shit go 

8DD3F119-9F3F-4443-80ED-3E4CD114B1A2.png

Posted

so she’s really gonna keep calling him this huh it’s CREEPY!! and none of her doting followers bother saying anything about it :-/

58AE2253-4A2F-488B-A73D-F19F3C17678F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

so she’s really gonna keep calling him this huh it’s CREEPY!! and none of her doting followers bother saying anything about it :-/

58AE2253-4A2F-488B-A73D-F19F3C17678F.jpeg

Most of his followers are nymphettes and lolis it’s not surprising at all to me, btw did she tag the artist?

edit: she didn’t even tag the artist :/

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

why does she keep saying yayo like “yahyo” it’s annoying asf.  

Posted (edited)

Edited by diorslurr
posted twice

Posted (edited)

something about her looks off here ...

7BD7D4A1-D893-4E92-86DB-C3D872330A96.jpeg

no false eyelashes and under eye bags that’s abt it. 

But you don’t even know anything about him? Maybe he is very nice and treats her right. Why can’t people just be happy for her?

she’s in possible danger is why

she’s getting married 

what are you guys wearing ? don’t wanna match by accident

7431745A-22E6-4AD6-9769-C431AB99C3AA.png

Edited by lanadelraisethedead

Posted

she’s getting married 

577BCE8C-69D8-4489-957A-5EB6BD6762D9.png

she’s getting married 

577BCE8C-69D8-4489-957A-5EB6BD6762D9.png

how is she possibly in danger? 

She seems happy with her boyfriend and I doubt that she is really getting married 

Posted

how is she possibly in danger? 

She seems happy with her boyfriend and I doubt that she is really getting married 

Because the power dynamic between the two isn't even, which is really common with relationships with such a large age gap and one of the being as young as Simone. Why are you so dismissive about this kind of stuff? If you cared about her wouldn't you want her to take every precaution? Or are you one of those Nymphette Humbert apologists, who think these relationships are the epitome of romance? Because you really can't be a grown ass adult and be this naïve. "She seems happy" is not a reasonable defense, a lot of abuse victims (especially those who are victims of emotional abuse) are "happy" and extremely attached to their partner/relative/etc. and then the abuser starts attacking things like self worth, guilt ("You don't REALLY love me!"), relationships with other people. All so in the long run the victim is helpless and has no other attachments to help and save them from the situation. A victim can still be "happy", they can still think they are living their best life because the abuser has convinced them that this is the "best" they could do, that without the abuser the life has nothing, no friends, no family, no self esteem, no financial support (because money can get into it), outside of the relationship they believe they are useless. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted

Sorry I can't spoiler bc I'm on mobile but can't we do something to get rid of that Auvi user? They're clearly a whiteknight and their posts consist of only defending alida. Plus it's disgusting how they keep defending alida's pedo ass relationships even though we've all explained multiple times why her relationships are wrong and dangerous. I know this forum is supposed to be censorship free but Auvi keeps defending pedophilia and idk if that is ok to do in this thread

Posted

Most of his followers are nymphettes and lolis it’s not surprising at all to me, btw did she tag the artist?

edit: she didn’t even tag the artist :/

what’s his insta