• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1413 posts in this topic

Posted

Can she not be happy about a hickey? She’s a teenager.

there’s a high probability that a grown man gave her that hickey

Posted

there’s a high probability that a grown man gave her that hickey

Some disgusting old man that picked her up hitchhiking according to simone . Also Im guessing from what she writes newuser64 is either simone lurking or a friend of hers. 

Posted

Some disgusting old man that picked her up hitchhiking according to simone . Also Im guessing from what she writes newuser64 is either simone lurking or a friend of hers. 

No not a friend and not simone. I’ve talked to her a few times on her instagram and I don’t agree with her but she seems like she has a good heart but troubled people around her. Also someone mentioned on her live yesterday this site and she didn’t seemed phased by it so she probably doesn’t look on here. Showing off her hickey is a teenage thing but dating older men is dangerous but let’s hope he’s not too much older and she’s safe. That’s where I was going.

Posted

Is anyone watching her live rn she seems like she’s on coke

Posted

Is anyone watching her live rn she seems like she’s on coke

yyea something is been very off with her lately. God that hickey looks so trashy and embarrassing, she needs help. I don't know enough about drugs to tell but it seems like she's entered some other phase of her personality and something like that would not be a surprise with Simone . She has admitted to being into meth before. Her eyes seemed very shiny or like she was crying. Would cocaine or meth do that?   A person did mention something about cocaine and she kinda smirked like she knew what was up. She also talked about how she goes to motels with her lover(s) to have sex so this new boyfriend is probably where she is getting the drugs

Posted

yyea something is been very off with her lately. God that hickey looks so trashy and embarrassing, she needs help. I don't know enough about drugs to tell but it seems like she's entered some other phase of her personality and something like that would not be a surprise with Simone . She has admitted to being into meth before. Her eyes seemed very shiny or like she was crying. Would cocaine or meth do that?   A person did mention something about cocaine and she kinda smirked like she knew what was up. She also talked about how she goes to motels with her lover(s) to have sex so this new boyfriend is probably where she is getting the drugs

I don’t think she has sex because she said in another live that she’s a virgin and will be for a while.

Posted

I think it’s coke because of how hyper and talkative she was. She’s usually more laid back and chill in her lives but here she was talking a lot and really really fast. Plus she kept sniffing a lot and you could tell by her eyes. I was the person that commented “cocaine is a hell of a drug” to which she responded “yeah it is” and smirked. Someone else made a comment about cocaine so I’m not the only one who noticed 

I’m just really worried for this girl. She seemed to be getting better for a while and now she seems to be doing worse 

Posted

I don’t think she has sex because she said in another live that she’s a virgin and will be for a while.

With her history something tells me if she's admitting on live that she's in an open relationship and will take anyone else will have her, she's showing off hickeys, and referring to her men as "lovers" she's not frequenting cheap motels with older men just for a place to kiss. Besides she mentioned something about how she was dressed like Lana del reys dad and how the men in her life thinkthey're getting to fuck lana del Rey but end up getting her dad instead. ? She's not exactly an angel. Anyone with a common sense can kind of put this girls sad story together. I noticed the sniffing and glassy eyes too. 

Posted

something about her looks off here ...

7BD7D4A1-D893-4E92-86DB-C3D872330A96.jpeg

Posted

something about her looks off here ...

7BD7D4A1-D893-4E92-86DB-C3D872330A96.jpeg

She looks cute to me her new eyeliner style suits her better 

Posted

With her history something tells me if she's admitting on live that she's in an open relationship and will take anyone else will have her, she's showing off hickeys, and referring to her men as "lovers" she's not frequenting cheap motels with older men just for a place to kiss. Besides she mentioned something about how she was dressed like Lana del reys dad and how the men in her life thinkthey're getting to fuck lana del Rey but end up getting her dad instead. ? She's not exactly an angel. Anyone with a common sense can kind of put this girls sad story together. I noticed the sniffing and glassy eyes too. 

I think she said she’s starting to look like lana del rey’s dad more than lana, nothing about getting fucked. 

Posted

She looks cute to me her new eyeliner style suits her better 

yes she definitely  looks cuter I think maybe it’s the eyeliner that’s making her look different to me? but her nose also looks a little different I don’t know

Posted

49CEB1CF-A1CC-4A23-91CC-BABAEFC48B18.thu

I thought I was the only who noticed she was acting super weird on live. She annoyed me more than usual. I agree with the other users . I knew something was up but I couldn’t put my finger on it .

Simone has definitely most likely been using drugs .

When I first clicked on her livestream that she saved . I thought she was going to start crying and sulking , But she was in a upbeat persona . She was indeed blinking and sniffing the whole time and talking wayy too fast .

Not to mention her eyes are HUGE.

If you google “cocaine eyes” their definitely very similar to Simone’s

Posted

Ya there’s no doubt about it she was on coke during that live 

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy