• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1593 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, there's tea on Elon? Can he get a thread and become another banner snowflake? :feelgood:

OT but if those things are true that'd be weird af since Grimes is dating him (especially since she claimed to be "anti-imperialist" in her old twitter bio lol)

Posted

Why would you want to marry someone who donated to republicans, is a bigtime donor to a Super PAC to keep Trump in power, supports climate denial and robbing mothers of their children. :/ 

E5FD3570-F2A1-43FD-902C-5E0103918AA3.png

I don't think most teenagers look up their celebrity crushes backgrounds

9/10 times they either like their face or whatever movies/songs they've been in 

just like how most of Halseys fans don't know about her racist past and pretending to be poor to appeal to the masses while she bought Gucci and was in a middle class family 

Posted

I don't think most teenagers look up their celebrity crushes backgrounds

9/10 times they either like their face or whatever movies/songs they've been in 

just like how most of Halseys fans don't know about her racist past and pretending to be poor to appeal to the masses while she bought Gucci and was in a middle class family 

I guess that is another cultural difference because fans from my county make sure to know every signle little fact about the celebrity they stan and want to marry :alpacadone: Elon musk isn’t even handsome imo

Posted

:alpacadone: Elon musk isn’t even handsome imo

He looks like a swollen baby. Pls someone make a thread on him.

Posted

So I’ve never commented on this forum but Alida went live the other week and I noticed a girl/guy commenting a tun. They’ve commented a lot over the past two months, another Lana wannabe coming out of the woodworks. So, so sad.

@plottiest I think? They’re private but their name is “Lo” which is a red flag already, they comment on spotlite’s lives too. This afternoon they were having a conversa and they just seem like a gross nymphet try hard. Sexualising and romantising paedophilia of course. These girls need help, who’s looking after them.

Posted

Did anyone watch Simone’s live? It was actually really inspiring and sweet.

Posted (edited)

Did anyone watch Simone’s live? It was actually really inspiring and sweet.

I watched it and I loved it idk. It seems like she's changing for the good. I actually felt a little bit proud of her. 

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Posted

I watched it and I loved it idk. It seems like she's changing for the good. I actually felt a little bit proud of her. 

But one thing she does is she drinks blood, she showed her blood vile (it was more of a tube with a lot of blood in it) that is a no to me. She is scary still.

Posted

But one thing she does is she drinks blood, she showed her blood vile (it was more of a tube with a lot of blood in it) that is a no to me. She is scary still.

You don’t know if she actually does.

Posted

Who’s blood she drinks? Animal?

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted

Who’s blood she drinks? Animal?

No I think it’s her boyfriend and/or girlfriend she does it with 

Posted

No I think it’s her boyfriend and/or girlfriend she does it with 

did she also hiss at people in middle school?

Posted

3A44F17E-F071-46F6-BE48-9FD6A298B734.png

this shit scared me