• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Alida Simone

1463 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly don't understand how these two think spamming the thread will do anything??? Yall are making your "friend" look bad

@Nyx 

Posted

yes

if i had any reputation left i would up vote this. I love a good wooooosh.

Posted

lmao bitch everyone in her comment section agrees your a bunch of insecure bitches???? Literally everyone is talking shit about y’all. Actually lucky that you don’t show your faces. 

were not insecure I just do not understand how a girl can say she is against bullying and is for uplifting women after bashing someone a livestream with her boyfriend.... hmm.... I believe THATS insecure...??? and that is funny coming from 2 little girls who are obsessed with Instagram and on it 24/7! Lol

Posted

The real question is, who has more of a life? Us, occasionally checking threads for different internet celebrities, the way some people would read magazines about actresses or actors? (Oh, wait, I forgot, we are extremely obsessed with only Alida and Spotlite according to them.)

Or the ones that are going out of their way, spamming a thread because that’s all they have to do in their lives?

I am drinking coffee right now, smoking a cigarette, enjoying my relaxing off day from my full time job, reading more tea that these people are spamming.

I’m pretty sure the obsessed ones are you two.

Posted

imma let u deal with ur issues that u clearly have for saying that shit 

thanks girl! i actually don't know who your friend is and don't understand any kind of relevancy she has or anything that has to do with simone, but go off

Posted

she never bashed anyone omg 💀💀🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Y’all are dumb, insecure, AND delusional? 😂😂

if u weren’t insecure then ur ass wouldn’t be here trying to make ur selves look good. but u know how problematic she is. julianna lifton is not going to apologize for that livestream THAT I WAS ON where she made fun of Simone w her boyfriend or any of the other rude and offensive racist shit she has said. u are hopeless children. Goodbye you only proved even more how trashy u 3 are. 

Posted

Honestly, I would love a thread about Julianna. That bitch is always here, 24/7, giving refresh to the site to see everything we write. Girl, if u hate us that much, stop lurking everyday to see what we post. 

Also, y'all will only get a ban for the spam that you're doing, so you're literally wasting your time. Fuck off really lmao y'all so pathetic 

Posted

julianna rose lifton must have her own thread since she is thriving off this. :)

Posted

literally were spamming because we don’t want to be on this site. We’re spamming so we DO get blocked, idiot. 

that doesnt make any sense. if u dont want to see this site just log out and get the fuck outta here

Posted

This was sad. Spamming this thread isn't going to help with anything. It'll only make your friend look worse. Btw, those memes you sent, were pretty shit.

Posted

My question is what's the point of spamming a forum that was almost dead as hell youre just bringing more traffic as well as people investigating to see why people are talking about her.

nobodies jealous of her, she's just a copy of Simone. If anything Simone has the whole package here. 

Literally she looks like the average white girl who lightens her hair and photos to infinity.

Now please continue to encourage your friend to copy off of others and stay salty that someone with business and success decided to drop her ass. 

Simone can be a huge bitch sometimes (we all can) but come on the only time spotelite is spoken about is when we get bored and Simone isn't doing anything. 

Posted

My question is what's the point of spamming a forum that was almost dead as hell youre just bringing more traffic as well as people investigating to see why people are talking about her.

nobodies jealous of her, she's just a copy of Simone. If anything Simone has the whole package here. 

Literally she looks like the average white girl who lightens her hair and photos to infinity.

Now please continue to encourage your friend to copy off of others and stay salty that someone with business and success decided to drop her ass. 

Simone can be a huge bitch sometimes (we all can) but come on the only time spotelite is spoken about is when we get bored and Simone isn't doing anything. 

I mean, like I said before, they’re not very smart, so they think that derailing a thread through spam is somehow going to shut it or this site down. How ridiculous lol you have only made the situation worse, you brought more attention to it and made your “friend” look worse, good job at achieving absolutely nothing. 

Posted

Anyways I think Simone with black or darker hair would look gorgeous as hell I really hope she goes through with dying it she's even been backing off social media and being less problematic.

Posted

She looks like a knock off version of Simone. Without her heavy makeup, bleached hair, and photo edits she looks like an average girl from whatever redneck state she lives in. 

Calling her out for being racist and copying Simone isn’t “bullying” This forum isn’t even about her. It’s about Simone and anything related to Simone. At the time, Juliana was friends with her and supported Alida which is why she was even mentioned in this thread. But they’re not friends anymore & she’s irrelevant. Nobody cares about your racist friend. You talk about us being insecure lowlifes yet she’s the one that’s stalking this thread everyday. If you don’t like what you see is being said about you then maybe don’t be a racist bitch perhaps?

Posted

the real question is , why the hell has she posted a video of her naked brother on her story???