• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1593 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the black wig and fangs were for halloween/ october because she posted a couple pics of her with the wigs, the fangs and guitar. So that is probably when they met, I think she got a guitar for her birthday which is in october so maybe for Rippertoshreds it was a reason to start talking to her? And it seems like they talked a long time because she posted something about him giving her flowers in december. I don’t think she was mirroring him he doesn’t seem metal he seems more “rockstar” It doesn’t seem like he did much teaching because Simone never shows off her guitar skills.

A337C4E1-79EC-46B2-BBF4-572F10A6BFB4.jpeg

6669E10C-3335-4901-BFDC-B7A773B80A9E.jpeg

yeah never saw her play the guitar at all just show post on her story about this dude being her teacher and seeing him every week. It was around the time she had Luna as well she had just gotten Luna. Might've just been a cover for her and him to hide it from her family since they'd be tired of her bullshit by now when it comes to older men. 

I wonder if he'd ever make an account here to give his side and explain his behavior even though there's no excuse for everything we see here.

Posted

yeah never saw her play the guitar at all just show post on her story about this dude being her teacher and seeing him every week. It was around the time she had Luna as well she had just gotten Luna. Might've just been a cover for her and him to hide it from her family since they'd be tired of her bullshit by now when it comes to older men. 

I wonder if he'd ever make an account here to give his side and explain his behavior even though there's no excuse for everything we see here.

A 36 year old man talking about his relationship with a 17 year old girl? This sounds really creepy

Posted

the drawing he did on her keywestkitten account says august and her buisness website still has this in the bio. They have seemed to known each other for probably more than a year.  She mentions him in a few other pictures she has posted like when she is dressed as a fairy too 

Screenshot_2018-06-24-20-09-56~01.png

Screenshot_2018-04-11-15-12-26~01.png

Posted

Basically these two knew each other way before she was 17? Damn that’s some creepy shit right there. Maybe he knows a lot of shit that we don’t even know. I’d like to hear about this backstabbing, lying, faking, etc. I mean we all know she does that but it would be better to hear in detail especially if he has the tea on her lip injections as well as who fills them in for her

Posted (edited)

Basically these two knew each other way before she was 17? Damn that’s some creepy shit right there. Maybe he knows a lot of shit that we don’t even know. I’d like to hear about this backstabbing, lying, faking, etc. I mean we all know she does that but it would be better to hear in detail especially if he has the tea on her lip injections as well as who fills them in for her

I don’t think hearing a 36 year old pedo talking about a 17 year old girl would be a good way to get information about Simone. The posts talking about Simone that he has posted sounded jealous and personal issues between them. But in the same sense seems exciting to hear. I’m conflicted 

Edited by newuser64

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted (edited)

He probably is lurking why is this grown man caught up about this underage girl he use to talk to, it seems strange and creepy to me.

Edited by newuser64

Posted

Probably has people in his dms. All of those Simone fans and "nymphet jailbait uwu" girls.

made a whole new account that he keeps private and only allows like 3-4 followers from what I see, his social medias are also the same as his username so people can figure out his personal info. 

Youd think a man his age would know better not to use the same username or nickname for every profile you have especially when dwelling into the disgusting shit he's doing. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy
wrong thread

Posted

y’all notice how as soon as Simone changed her username to her name and dropped the kitten bullshit that spotlitekitten did too?? her name is now giulanialoir or some shit 

Posted

y’all notice how as soon as Simone changed her username to her name and dropped the kitten bullshit that spotlitekitten did too?? her name is now giulanialoir or some shit 

Because spotlitekitten is trying to copy simone constantly 

Posted

Spotlitekitten is the Millie graves to Nicole Dollanganger

Posted

The comment she put on her last post.... 

'old guys rule'

I wonder why she's just darkoangel now? why did she get rid of babydarko

f7.jpg

Posted

Hi, longtime lurker first time poster :3

To be fair the Old Guys Rule thing is a legit clothing line you can find at "touristy" Florida spots/shops (Bealls has plenty)...it caters to the population that moves here in retirement.

But the things she comes up with to get a quick buck from her blindly loyal followers...this whole shout out in her story for $15 made me laugh pretty hard. She's going to grow up to be a pro scammer, like the guy that sold the Eiffel Tower multiple times. 

Posted

The comment she put on her last post.... 

'old guys rule'

I wonder why she's just darkoangel now? why did she get rid of babydarko

f7.jpg

probably another message to one of her boyfriends. I don't like any of the new names she's changed it to actually.