• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1593 posts in this topic

Posted

yo i know i never talk in this thread but who is that guy he is incredibly attractive. is he problematic? if he is then forget what i just said

he was brought up a while ago, i don’t have anything to say other than simone sure has a type lmao

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2779-alida-simone/?page=26

Posted (edited)

The girl who's "spotliteangel" seems to be stalking this page, she recently posted pics on her story mocking everyone who says she photoshops.

I was once in her live and she mentioned she does infact search after threads who talk about her. She also kept saying the n word and saying it's okay for her to say it because she was raised that way. 

Screenshot_20180620-020105.jpg

Screenshot_20180620-020107.jpg

Screenshot_20180620-020109.jpg

Sorry for being waay of topic but this chick is very obviously obsessed with lurking, she’s mentioned having “haterz” on pull before when there was only one post about her. Also in the post where she “shades” a 15 yr old nymphet, shes not talking about simone she’s talking about some other cringeworthy nymphet who should have her own thread tbh. Spotlite deleted the post but the other girl posted about it. Anyway, hi spotliteangel! Lurking here will only make you look lame and self absorbed so for your sake just stay away.

5CC1089E-1129-4068-8AA4-A95EBFD194EF.jpeg

26DFA32C-6D3A-4974-BF6D-458505E5CA88.jpeg

E93A0516-8928-4046-990E-3D42113C73E7.jpeg

Edited by Rye catcher

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted

thank you, he is fucked up if he has dated simone when she was underage

She’s still underage and it seems like he still hasn’t gotten over her? Simone use to call herself kitten before she had the whole babydarkotiger phase because I guess she thought she was evolving? lol But his bio mentioned kitten. What is a 30 year old doing messing around with a 16/17 year old. Can’t he get someone his age? He seems troubled.

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted (edited)

Edited by lil
nvm

Posted

as silly and immature as this grown ass man is, we've got another saying she lies about practically everything. something we already knew, but someone else to confirm it.

Posted

She’s still underage and it seems like he still hasn’t gotten over her? Simone use to call herself kitten before she had the whole babydarkotiger phase because I guess she thought she was evolving? lol But his bio mentioned kitten. What is a 30 year old doing messing around with a 16/17 year old. Can’t he get someone his age? He seems troubled.

In a old instagram post he showed his operator's license (?) and it said he was born in 1982

Posted

as silly and immature as this grown ass man is, we've got another saying she lies about practically everything. something we already knew, but someone else to confirm it.

she’s jailbait, she’s knows it and she loves it. She doesn’t care who she gets in trouble. Yeah the older guys should know better but she’s obviously good at manipulating and probably uses her alcoholic mom as an excuse to say she’s “mature” when she’s the exact opposite.

Posted

I wouldn’t go off something some pedo creep says and think it’s the truth though.

Posted

It bothers me that they are both very attractive interesting people and he seems like a very talented artist but they both seem so fucked up and scary weird. It's no wonder they found each other tbh they seem like a perfect age inappropriate pair. He still hasn't responded to my DM. Does anyone know how they know each other or met? Were they actually dating or just friends? seems like he's from Canada but did he live in Florida or NC? I looked on his page more and I'd say they are still talking or both obsessed with each other or maybe just trolling this site/her haters or her other exes. They are both definetly lurking. Apparently he's not a white supremacist like her other ex even though some of his art is quite controversial and strange. If you look at his operators license he was born on June 19 1982. That makes him 36 as of just last week. Not 30. Jesus. Also Alida posted a mysterious birthday message to her 'micky' on the 19 of this June on her twitter the other day. He put a response to 'Mallory' in his bio. Hmmmm, yea. 

Screenshot_2018-06-23-23-51-11~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-24-00-00-19~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-24-00-04-09~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-23-23-52-12~01.png

Posted (edited)

It bothers me that they are both very attractive interesting people and he seems like a very talented artist but they both seem so fucked up and scary weird. It's no wonder they found each other tbh they seem like a perfect age inappropriate pair. He still hasn't responded to my DM. Does anyone know how they know each other or met? Were they actually dating or just friends? seems like he's from Canada but did he live in Florida or NC? I looked on his page more and I'd say they are still talking or both obsessed with each other or maybe just trolling this site/her haters or her other exes. They are both definetly lurking. Apparently he's not a white supremacist like her other ex even though some of his art is quite controversial and strange. If you look at his operators license he was born on June 19 1982. That makes him 36 as of just last week. Not 30. Jesus. Also Alida posted a mysterious birthday message to her 'micky' on the 19 of this June on her twitter the other day. He put a response to 'Mallory' in his bio. Hmmmm, yea. 

Screenshot_2018-06-23-23-51-11~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-24-00-00-19~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-24-00-04-09~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-23-23-52-12~01.png

Friends from a distance? It’s like they have a love hate relationship for each other. On Simone’s live the other day she seemed to be scared of him yet calling him attractive and interesting but then insulting him about how he couldn’t handle a 17 year old and how he is crazy. But at the end of the day he’s 36 and she’s 17. That’s illegal and wrong for him to be associated with her and it seems like they had something intimate going on in the past. It also shows that Simone likes trouble if she’s still sending out messages to him. That’s not a shock though. Will she ever learn. 

Edited by newuser64

Posted

He was her Guitar teacher and had left many gifts for her as you see in this thread from screenshots of her story. 

He also did art for her as well and they were in a relationship since around that time she had a "daddy" and used Jazmin as a cover up. They had one of those nasty Nicole dollanganger fantasy relationships where he was some type of sadistic partner like Mickey and Mallory.

only difference is he wasn't a violent person from what I can see. Seems like she might've came out to him about a bunch of stuff that might've made him step away since this is all so sudden. 

You all remember her Guitar/metal head phase right? Her fangs, black wig, and rammstein and long haired metal heads fascination?

yeah that's when she was with this dude Ripper.

thats when she got into all of that. 

Seems like she assimilates with whatever person she plans to use or be with. 

Its like a switch she has no personality she just mirrors whoever she comes across.

Posted (edited)

He was her Guitar teacher and had left many gifts for her as you see in this thread from screenshots of her story. 

He also did art for her as well and they were in a relationship since around that time she had a "daddy" and used Jazmin as a cover up. They had one of those nasty Nicole dollanganger fantasy relationships where he was some type of sadistic partner like Mickey and Mallory.

only difference is he wasn't a violent person from what I can see. Seems like she might've came out to him about a bunch of stuff that might've made him step away since this is all so sudden. 

You all remember her Guitar/metal head phase right? Her fangs, black wig, and rammstein and long haired metal heads fascination?

yeah that's when she was with this dude Ripper.

thats when she got into all of that. 

Seems like she assimilates with whatever person she plans to use or be with. 

Its like a switch she has no personality she just mirrors whoever she comes across.

I think the black wig and fangs were for halloween/ october because she posted a couple pics of her with the wigs, the fangs and guitar. So that is probably when they met, I think she got a guitar for her birthday which is in october so maybe for Rippertoshreds it was a reason to start talking to her? And it seems like they talked a long time because she posted something about him giving her flowers in december. I don’t think she was mirroring him he doesn’t seem metal he seems more “rockstar” It doesn’t seem like he did much teaching because Simone never shows off her guitar skills.

A337C4E1-79EC-46B2-BBF4-572F10A6BFB4.jpeg

6669E10C-3335-4901-BFDC-B7A773B80A9E.jpeg

Edited by newuser64