• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1593 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Seems like spotliteangel is becoming Simone, at least the old Simone. Simone just posted something to instagram that shocked me that these are her views but good for her. It seems as if Simone is changing. What do you think about what Spotliteangel and what Simone said in response to immigration and to spotliteangel comments. To me it seems like spotliteangel angel is a racist.

A58E579C-E06D-4B49-99AD-5FA9A8D98470.jpeg

F732C336-D025-4279-9456-5D0FEB9D6AC5.jpeg

A371DF1B-DB5D-4794-AD5D-F02A229B670C.png

202BABE2-579E-41AE-B5C3-228D40E58BB9.png

Edited by newuser64

Posted

She also kept saying the n word and saying it's okay for her to say it because she was raised that way. 

not only is she a 99cent version of someone who’s already a copycat, she’s also a racist. 

Also what the hell was that “it’s illegal so it’s not ok” comment? She knows that slavery was once legal too right? Or was she raised by redneck parents who didn’t teach her any history 9_9 someone make a thread about her. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

FDF59E94-58CD-4CEB-8DAD-AA728EE972D5.thu

64E7DE56-7317-40B8-917D-69281E06F976.thu

8C0B6394-FE9E-4F22-8CF2-36E106D8FF7C.thu

I have no words. 

She always claimed he contacted her first but obviously this is just another one of her lies. her invitation to him is... disturbing. How many 'hi my love' messages do you think she sends out like that to men?

Posted

She always claimed he contacted her first but obviously this is just another one of her lies. her invitation to him is... disturbing. How many 'hi my love' messages do you think she sends out like that to men?

I doubt it actually, xxxtentacion sent dms to every girl on instagram with some sort of following. She’s not the only girl he has dmed.

Posted

I doubt it actually, xxxtentacion sent dms to every girl on instagram with some sort of following. She’s not the only girl he has dmed.

Plus her message seems so be responding to something he said 

Posted

She deleted some of those messages it seems in the xxxtentacion dms because he seems to be responding to things she says. Based on this I wonder what was said from her end so I’ll hold off on calling him a Predator since she could have said much more than we know of.

Posted

She changed her instagram to her full name, alida simone and shes asking if she should change her little business to her name also. I'm just thinking about what a terrible move that would be on her part and how it could affect sales. A quick google search of her name and you get awarded with a picture of her ex and their story. 

How many times did she run away/kidnapped? on live she talked about staying in motels, making new friends every night and hiding 200 dollars in her panties. And when she saw her aunt she was given a cigarette. She gave advice to other 16 year olds telling them how to run away luli style. The second story is about her being kidnapped with James. (When Simone first met him, he spat in her mouth. What a gentlemen.) 

Posted

on her live today she said she replied to a post X made apparently. her live today was weird as always as she talked with some guy she thought was some other guy she met at a beach that she was lying about her age to, bragged about how she cheated through school, went off about Jay and his gf that posted here, talked about some other ex of hers, talked about how she manipulates men for free things, her fetish now apparently for ugly (?) Older men.....im sorry but the things in this girls life and everything she seems to say makes her eventually always come across as disturbed or unattractive....it's kind of sad actually

Posted

I found the accounts of the other guy she was talking about. @ripper_to_shreds and @the_ghost_of_ripper_to_shreds. I sent a DM to him and tried to ask a few questions but he has not replied after viewing it. something tells me this is not her actual ex bf (hes got to be almost 30) but it seems like he could be talking about her in the bio section of his public page. 

Screenshot_2018-06-21-14-17-18~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-21-14-16-31~01.png

Screenshot_2018-06-21-14-16-40.png

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted

yo i know i never talk in this thread but who is that guy he is incredibly attractive. is he problematic? if he is then forget what i just said

his bio tho. "the "crazy one" that kitten still begs for." cringe.

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted (edited)

have they been together? oh god don't tell me he's a pedo. but btw, he changed his bio; i guess someone must've told him about the thread

If Simone is talking about him and he’s about 30 he’s a pedo. No 30 year old should be talking to an underage girl. 

Edited by newuser64

Posted

that rippertoshreds guy is just pure strange. he just seems so childish, no wonder he gets himself involved with underaged girls. simone talked about him in her live, said he "couldn't handle a 17 year old girl." well, he shouldn't be considering he's 30 or so. but whatever. 

also, in her live last night she was literally just playing lana and someone asked her to dance and she did in a sexual way in front of all these creeps watching her. some were commenting on her body, disgusting. simone needs to stop this, it's just really sad to watch.