• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1413 posts in this topic

Posted

okay so I’ve been holding back on this for the 5 months me and James have been dating but honestly can’t do it anymore. This bitch is psycho my man did not fucking rape her okay and everyone that actually knows him and her in person in sc knows the truth his court shit is about to be dropped! Yeah like the judge is about to drop the whole case because her side of the story makes no sense and there is no evidence to support her case. He’s a gentleman he opens doors for me, takes care of me, loves me, and has honestly made me feel like myself again. This man is a true blessing in my life. He’s an amazing person and everyone here in sc that actually knows him loves him he’s the life of the party I’m sick of this attention whore’s lies. She stalks me too. I blocked her and she continued to stalk me from her other accounts. When I called her out on it she said “James owes me money” so how does viewing my shit help you in that situation. And my man is paying his lawyer $20,000 just to get out of this shit she put him in and $8,000 on his bond. How tf does she even have the audacity to say anything about money. And she made a fake account to contact him and beg him to come back to her. Coming from a person that’s actually been raped I know for damn sure when that happened I avoided the person at all costs. I switched schools and everything so I have no doubt in my mind she’s full of shit. I love James he’s NEVER EVER done me wrong. No man has ever treated me as great as he is. So I’m tired of hearing he’s a “rapist” none of y’all know my man so stfu about him seriously. 

Your man is a pedo and has threatened Simone, beat her and allegedly raped her.

Who saw this? Her ex boyfriend is arrested for abuse. 

Screenshot_2017-01-06-02-04-37.png

Screenshot_2017-01-06-02-04-33.png

Screenshot_2017-01-06-02-04-27.png

They wouldn’t arrest someone for no reason.

574B19D6-FBC2-4B50-89A0-C394E376EAA7.jpeg

I saw this too

Screenshot_2017-01-06-02-29-59.png

Sorry it’s true your man is a pedo, abusive, and has issues.

Posted

you sound like you’re around Simone’s age with the frantic way you type and lack of comma usage, so I’m going to be blunt:

just because you think “your man” is “amazing” and “a gentleman” doesn’t negate the fact that he’s a fucking pedophile and, even if you think he didn’t rape Simone, him sleeping with her — even consensually — is still considered statutory rape. not everyone has to go through the exact same scenario with their trauma for it to be true.

if he was on meth and had her on it, chances are that she wasn’t lucid most of the time when he was having sex with her — which, if you’d take off your rose-colored glasses, you’d realize that that makes what James did even more horrifying.

side-note: your man opening doors for you is the bare fucking minimum and if that’s what makes him a gentleman, and the first thing you come up with as a selling point to him being so amazing, you need a new man.

no actually I’m 2 years older than she is. And he does more for me than open doors I’m just not about to get into my relationship because that’s not what I’m here for. I’m just saying none of y’all actually know him in person and none of y’all know her in person. You’re all going off of a 17 year olds post. You can’t believe everything you see online. Just saying🤷🏼‍♀️ And you’re saying it’s still statutory rape but in the state of SOUTH CAROLINA where all this happened it is legal for a 16 year old girl to date someone who is 19. Also I’ve seen the warrant and read the claims she made. She never said they had sex it says it was oral. So either way, y’all really don’t even know what’s going on. I’m just tired of this girl talking about me and my boyfriend. I just wish she’d focus on herself and whatever she has going on in her life and stop worrying about us. I don’t appreciate her stalking me with other accounts after I’ve blocked her. It sounds like she has a lot going on in her life, so idk why she’s continuing to bother us when she has much more important things to worry about. I just don’t understand what she gets out of it. And if this really happened to her, why would she want to keep focusing on us. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Sorry if you don’t agree with my opinion. I’m just not the type of person to get in drama or deal with any type of bs. But I’m also not the type of person to let someone talk down on my name and the people I care about. So, I just wanted to voice my opinion. 

Posted (edited)

no actually I’m 2 years older than she is. And he does more for me than open doors I’m just not about to get into my relationship because that’s not what I’m here for. I’m just saying none of y’all actually know him in person and none of y’all know her in person. You’re all going off of a 17 year olds post. You can’t believe everything you see online. Just saying🤷🏼‍♀️ And you’re saying it’s still statutory rape but in the state of SOUTH CAROLINA where all this happened it is legal for a 16 year old girl to date someone who is 19. Also I’ve seen the warrant and read the claims she made. She never said they had sex it says it was oral. So either way, y’all really don’t even know what’s going on. I’m just tired of this girl talking about me and my boyfriend. I just wish she’d focus on herself and whatever she has going on in her life and stop worrying about us. I don’t appreciate her stalking me with other accounts after I’ve blocked her. It sounds like she has a lot going on in her life, so idk why she’s continuing to bother us when she has much more important things to worry about. I just don’t understand what she gets out of it. And if this really happened to her, why would she want to keep focusing on us. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Sorry if you don’t agree with my opinion. I’m just not the type of person to get in drama or deal with any type of bs. But I’m also not the type of person to let someone talk down on my name and the people I care about. So, I just wanted to voice my opinion. 

Oral sex is still sex. It is sexual misconduct and sexual assault and could be considered as rape. It says on the reports she was 15 when it all happened. She was with James before october 2016 her birthday is october 9th 2000. -I know this because she use to have a second account and she would post about her relationship also James wouldn’t have gotten charged with criminal sexual conduct of a minor if she was 16-  It’s illegal in the state of south carolina for James to be with a 15 year old girl. Beating her, threating her, and forcing her with any sexual act is sick and horrible. Are we gonna just look over the fact that in those messages he admits to beating her? Thats just as bad. You’re dating a man that abused and forced sex on a 15 year old girl. Stop sticking up for scum.

223CEFE8-8BEF-4E5D-86FC-5604BD1A4221.jpeg

Also you’re saying she needs to deal with herself but you come on here to protect your disgusting rapist boyfriend? You’re being just as immature as her stalking you..actually worse because you’re sticking up for an abuser.... yikes.

Edited by dreamingstar

Posted

You came here with no proof at all but you still want us to believe you? 

Show me some proof of her stalking you and maybe then I’ll believe you. 

Posted

@dreamingstar

I thought you quit this site?

Posted (edited)

The FBI defines rape as the following: Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

If someone forces oral sex from someone or it's nonconsensual, IT'S RAPE. The fact that you had the audacity to come on here and expose yourself as a rapist sympathizer is not only pathetic, but absolutely disgusting. I will never comprehend how people can date sex offenders, and then shame their victims. Then again, should we be surprised when your standards are so low that you define a gentleman as an individual that opens doors for you?

Don't come back here with the intent to diminish the trauma she experienced, you're sickening

fucking dumbass.

Edited by newuser25

Posted

you're gonna ignore the fact that he admitted to beating and also forcing sex on a 15 year old girl?? How delusional do you have to be to think this is okay. She went missing as well as found raped by your boyfriend. What guy takes a 15 year old and has sex with her, influences her to do drugs, beats her, and than take her away from home and what type of woman thinks A guy like that is okay? We need evidence that you're telling the truth or even that you're a real woman and not just James pretending. 

Posted

Sorry for double post but I just can’t believe there’s people who are willing to buy this mess my fashion design major heart is aching 

B6498707-1993-4E57-95E9-53CE09D97856.png

6C7E549F-857C-4AF3-996D-A430E4946030.png

Imagine swimming in the ocean in these. All the sand stuck in the flowers; the ones that haven’t fallen off..

Posted

you’re either young or uneducated because oral sex is still sex (it has it in the name) and it’s still rape

Posted

she just posted these screenshots to her snuffiepuppy account 

9C73FD64-CA3E-41CA-B41E-BE480A8EC0C1.png

4567014C-A3B7-4D4A-94C4-96DC59809CF4.png

7E410F39-6744-49E7-A763-2C98B61F140C.png

Posted

Her ex’s girlfriend who is ranting her seems to attacking her too

70F6C9A0-630F-494A-9CCD-D5A52B8FA9ED.png

6299406D-0212-4F77-BFB2-79FDAB98A823.png

5BA211F7-6E5F-4E28-B3C8-48F3F66C1C20.png

Posted

Her ex’s girlfriend who is ranting her seems to attacking her too

70F6C9A0-630F-494A-9CCD-D5A52B8FA9ED.png

6299406D-0212-4F77-BFB2-79FDAB98A823.png

5BA211F7-6E5F-4E28-B3C8-48F3F66C1C20.png

Did anyone of you thought that she might lied about her being kidnapped and raped? I'm not trying to defend her boyfriend, but there's something wrong with her. What if she just ran away with him, then they had a fight or something and because her family was worried about her disappearance, she said she was kidnapped and then raped. This is not a secret she is into older guys. And the conversation between her and her ex-boyfriend is not a proof strong enough to me, because we don't know if their relationship has always been like this. 

Rape is serious, but when I look at her, I wonder if she would not be able to blame someone as revenge. We don't know what she is able to do to someone when he is "hurt". 

I just hope I'm wrong. I don't really know the whole story. 

Posted

Does anyone else feel a bit creeped out whenever they read up on her, or the drama surrounding her? When I look at her Tumblr, it gives me this really bad vibe, can’t explain it. Hate all that talk about choking and wanting “Daddy” to hurt her and thinking it’s cute or okay to be beaten up by this “Daddy” figure, etc. I mean I get that’s what some people are into, and each to their own. But there’s just this feeling I get that goes beyond the fetish, you know? And it’s not just a vibe I get from her alone, it’s this whole world that she lives in and those that she interacts with. Such darkness there. Something is terribly off. I feel this impending doom like something is going to happen to her. Wondered if anyone else here feels the same? Almost gives me this freaky anxiety just reading up on her. It’s all so very… off and unstable and unsettling.

Posted

The messages are from her ex bf. That is his profile pic on Facebook with his new girlfriend and Alida crossed his face out of those screenshots. I feel bad she has to go through this but why on earth is she communicating with him?? Like seriously what the fuck is she thinking. She shouldn’t be replying to his threatening messages she’s just egging him on and asking for it at this point. She probably likes the attention and drama. No victim of sexual assault would want contact with the person who hurt them. She needs therapy & proper guidance by responsible adults ASAP.