• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1487 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m not sure if I’m the only one that thinks so but she was way prettier back in the days. I mean there are very few people that I would could ugly and she doesn’t fit my description of ugly or anything. I just think that the blonde hair (I know it was very damaged) was way cuter on her and her clothes too. Now she kinda looks out of place idk how to describe it 

Posted (edited)

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while as I found this girl very interesting and I’d like to add something. 

Last night she started a live where she ate pizza with her dog. 

I’ve also noticed with Simone that she talks about eating disorders occasionally, such as in that bingo board she put “ana” which in the ED community is what people call anorexia. As an anorexic person myself, the way she ate that pizza on live seemed to be a bit suspicious? I haven’t met another anorexic that doesn’t feel terribly guilty about eating infront of people. That’s a common thing amongst people with anorexia. I’ve noticed Simone likes to exaggerate or lie about things to seem cooler, or interesting, and this just seems off. 

I’m not saying she’s lying, this particular incident just put me on edge. 

Maybe she’s bulimic or a binge eater. No one knows her life and people are different not all people with eating disorders are the same.  

I’m not sure if I’m the only one that thinks so but she was way prettier back in the days. I mean there are very few people that I would could ugly and she doesn’t fit my description of ugly or anything. I just think that the blonde hair (I know it was very damaged) was way cuter on her and her clothes too. Now she kinda looks out of place idk how to describe it 

Then why did everyone insult the way she looked when she had blonde hair. Saying her extensions were ratty, her hair is damaged, and how she looks like a blow up doll. I think she looks more put together and not as fake anymore. 

Edited by dreamingstar

Posted

Maybe she’s bulimic or a binge eater. No one knows her life and people are different not all people with eating disorders are the same.  

Then why did everyone insult the way she looked when she had blonde hair. Saying her extensions were ratty, her hair is damaged, and how she looks like a blow up doll. I think she looks more put together and not as fake anymore. 

I understand that, of course, it’s just how she tweeted about starving herself and then putting “ana” meaning anorexia. Just putting it out there. 

Posted

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while as I found this girl very interesting and I’d like to add something. 

Last night she started a live where she ate pizza with her dog. 

I’ve also noticed with Simone that she talks about eating disorders occasionally, such as in that bingo board she put “ana” which in the ED community is what people call anorexia. As an anorexic person myself, the way she ate that pizza on live seemed to be a bit suspicious? I haven’t met another anorexic that doesn’t feel terribly guilty about eating infront of people. That’s a common thing amongst people with anorexia. I’ve noticed Simone likes to exaggerate or lie about things to seem cooler, or interesting, and this just seems off. 

I’m not saying she’s lying, this particular incident just put me on edge. 

When I had an eating disorder I didn't feel guilty eating in front of people at all. The only weird thing I did with pizza was pressing napkins on it to get all of the oil off.

Posted

She said ana not ed. 

They are probably talking about her pre-alien baby days, almost everyone including me thought she was pretty.

B6DC44A4-01DB-452C-9916-D17B11D93E37.thu

Posted

I don’t know why you get so defensive I haven’t been in here for a long time so I’m just talking about my opinion and that’s yours and it’s cool hahaha. I just think that she looked wayyyy better back in the days. I could understand why people wanted to copy her because tbh she did look like a “princess” again only my opinion. She looks kinda dull rn, especially her face and she seemed a lot happier back then but I don’t know her so I can’t say for sure 

Posted

Yeah she did look really pretty back then. She looked more 'natural' I guess. But now she kinda looks like one of those baby alive dolls.

Posted (edited)

Yeah she did look really pretty back then. She looked more 'natural' I guess. But now she kinda looks like one of those baby alive dolls.

She looks pretty normal here

8E7FDE19-71A8-45D9-97F4-C99E0A401D6D.jpeg

Edited by dreamingstar

Posted

She looks pretty normal here

8E7FDE19-71A8-45D9-97F4-C99E0A401D6D.jpeg

O.o

I can't stop looking at her lips. The little bump on the top left corner...is that where the needle went in....?

Nothing normal about her look in this pic tho.

Posted

Long time lurker here

I think it’s kind of ironic that ever since her personality came out for all to see her appearance “reflected” her true self more. I do feel bad for the girl cause she’s so young and got wrapped up in such horrible things but it doesn’t excuse her actions. I hope she learns and grows.... and stops getting those god awful lip fillers

Posted

Her looks have gone downhill so much in the passed couple years it is going to be interesting to see what she is like in 10+ years. Smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, and apparently doing drugs constantly is going to ruin her. She’s going to age so quick her *creepy* baby face will be wrinkled and gaunt.

Posted

Oh my goodness, she's looking pretty rough. Times are hard for her (allegedly) so I guess it's to be expected. I don't know how to feel about her giving up on the rest of her face and just going hard on her lip look. I would have been nice to see her barefaced and not covered in poorly applied makeup for once. 

Posted

She needs to take a break from social media tbh. With her mom being sick, pedophiles commenting on her photos, drugs, and the stuff she’s dealt with in the past, she really needs it. 

Posted (edited)

Oh my goodness, she's looking pretty rough. Times are hard for her (allegedly) so I guess it's to be expected. I don't know how to feel about her giving up on the rest of her face and just going hard on her lip look. I would have been nice to see her barefaced and not covered in poorly applied makeup for once. 

So to you this is a downgrade? I think she looks much more natural and herself now than she did a year ago with her fake blonde hair and extensions. If she’s going through a lot as you all are saying then why does everyone keep cutting her down. She’s beautiful. She also mentioned before how she wouldn’t have social media if it wasn’t for her business. So I don’t think she could take a break without it damaging her wallet. Plus she posted on her second account about how she’s moving out and that also costs money. She’s more beautiful than all of us and she has a lot going for her. That’s probably why everyone is mad. It’s why I was mad at first, but I realized it’s the best to spread love instead of hate, ive seen a change for myself since I have. 

116459D2-48C8-463D-984C-88A75E7869A0.jpeg

838DC14D-EDE7-476B-9F93-33BD5EC5BFAF.jpeg

I’ll leave this site now, I hope everyone will take their time one day to spread love. All this time you hate on Simone instead spend it on loving others and ignoring the people that you don’t like. 

Edited by dreamingstar