• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like she’s finally found Nicole Dollanganger ..

Posted

Seems like she’s finally found Nicole Dollanganger ..

lmao, right? like 3 years too late, after Nicole's peak and when she was actually decent.

Posted

anyone else thinks alida is a young version of trisha paytas

Posted

Who cares anymore

Shes just a young girl trying to live her life doing things that make her happy.

Obviously people here care. Don't read the thread if you don't like what we discuss here.

anyone else thinks alida is a young version of trisha paytas

No, because trisha is actually entertaining. 

Posted

6F8F70D1-300A-4383-BEBE-C215E5778732.thu

girl needs to leave her lips alone… they look like they’d pop if you poked them with a pen

Posted

girl needs to leave her lips alone… they look like they’d pop if you poked them with a pen

how can people see her as an 'angel on earth' what the actual fuck, she is so fucking scary, sis is going through a lot

Posted

did she get them filled AND tattooed????

Posted

they look so painful. I'm on the other side of the world but I can feel them.

Posted

She looks like fucking chucky at this point, i don't understand how she finds them attractive

Posted

She's finally gotten into Gummo and seems like she's gonna go the Nicole Dollanganger route soon. 

Posted (edited)

CD563327-1B57-4E50-88F8-FFE8C50D250F.thu

I mean at least she admits copying lana and lizzy grant, meth in bathroom though, how edgy.

edit:

She and Angelina are friends again799A1936-0955-4A42-A008-73EBA881EBA5.thu336C90A9-E3C5-41BB-950B-7DD01E78512C.thu

Angelina should teach her makeup basics her makeup is a hot mess

Edited by Agasshi

Posted (edited)

Did anyone ever find out what happened to her lips? Her lips aren't even that big, and lip fillers would never look THAT bad for such a tiny amount. 

I mean at least she admits copying lana and lizzy grant, meth in bathroom though, how edgy.

Oh my Goodness. This reminds me of the earlier 2010s tumblr grunge era lmao. When everybody used to glorify ED, depression and self harm, and we were all obsessed with Lana. 

Edited by summerwine

Posted

"real" lips look fake 

Posted

>real lips look fake
>meth in the bathroom

sure, simone 🙄

Posted

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while as I found this girl very interesting and I’d like to add something. 

Last night she started a live where she ate pizza with her dog. 

I’ve also noticed with Simone that she talks about eating disorders occasionally, such as in that bingo board she put “ana” which in the ED community is what people call anorexia. As an anorexic person myself, the way she ate that pizza on live seemed to be a bit suspicious? I haven’t met another anorexic that doesn’t feel terribly guilty about eating infront of people. That’s a common thing amongst people with anorexia. I’ve noticed Simone likes to exaggerate or lie about things to seem cooler, or interesting, and this just seems off. 

I’m not saying she’s lying, this particular incident just put me on edge.