• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1505 posts in this topic

Posted

God forbid she takes a social media break, people will think she’s scamming. Lol.

But social media isn't helping her mental state right now. Anytime anyone questions her, she flips out. You can't really blame people for questioning her when she's asking for money. There's been a lot of scams on the internet, so people are cautious, which isn't helping her mental state as shown in the screenshots a few posts back. She's spending time arguing with strangers on the internet when her mother is dying, that can't be good for anyone. 

Posted

I agree in a situation like this it's best to back away from social media especially if you have a platform like hers. If she wants to stay online than she should use her other Instagram account and sign off from her main one and ignore the messages for a while until she's ready to come back and feels better. She can still check on mutual and friends on her other smaller Instagram and block out anything that she doesn't want to see on that one. 

Posted

Has anyone thought that she can only lie about her mother dying?

By that I mean, yes, her mother is in the hospital, but we don't really know why is she there and I don't trust this girl at all. What a problem to say that she is dying when in reality she only needed a minor surgery? That's why she has photos from the hospital. I can clearly see this girl lying about her mother for money. 

Posted

Has anyone thought that she can only lie about her mother dying?

By that I mean, yes, her mother is in the hospital, but we don't really know why is she there and I don't trust this girl at all. What a problem to say that she is dying when in reality she only needed a minor surgery? That's why she has photos from the hospital. I can clearly see this girl lying about her mother for money. 

It seems like people want her to be lying so you have more to talk about. Why don’t you just message her?

Posted (edited)

It seems like people want her to be lying so you have more to talk about. Why don’t you just message her?

And stress her out even more? Why would you do that? :alpacaconfused:

Edited by fluff

Posted (edited)

Edited by The Summer of George
. w.e.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know what her new username is for her second account? I can't find her under @helterskelterdragon...

Edited by peachyy

Posted

Does anyone know what her new username is for her second account? I can't find her under @helterskelterdragon...

she changed it to snuffiepuppy 

Posted

Why tf she is at the club with her dog

Screenshot_20180518-162221.png

Posted

Why tf she is at the club with her dog

Screenshot_20180518-162221.png

How is she in a club? Isn't she a minor? lol

Posted

How is she in a club? Isn't she a minor? lol

The fact that she agreed to sit with much older people ot the table is just disgusting. Especially because she probably was alone with her dog. 

Posted

The fact that she agreed to sit with much older people ot the table is just disgusting. Especially because she probably was alone with her dog. 

I don't see it that way. I see it more like the older men shouldn't have let an underage girl sit with them at a club. Just because they should know better. Simone is still a teenager and teens don't make the best decisions. It's really sad that she has no one looking out for her.

Posted

In Florida depending where you are they have clubs open to minors if the place doesn't serve Alcohol and some venues are reserved for parties so at those times minors are allowed as long as the people hosting are held accountable and not the club 

Posted

Hello I’m new here but have been reading this thread for a long time. Alida’s instagram content and image has changed so much since 2015-16. She was pretty cool to start with. I’ve been around on there for a while ... can’t help but to pick up on some of the things  she’s done. The way that she gets mad when people copy her “style”, even worse so her “designs”. Can she be more hypocritical? As if shes so original 

At the moment it seems like she’s shifting her interest to being a kind of bug-eyed version of 2010 lana del Rey. Buying the same dress lana wore in her first national anthem video, the curls, smoking, glamorous long nails. If she’s so in love with the animals why would she be smoking around her dog? Surely that’s gonna be harmful. I guess maybe she starting smoking again because of the stress of her mom’s illness. Honestly just wish she’d stop though.... Lana’s style is cool and tons of people take inspiration from it but it’s annoying as hell to see babydarko basically pretending to be just like her. LOL. And she’s so selective about who she replies to on Instagram the same as with who she follows. I hate account like that with thousands of followers but only follow 50-300 accounts as if they’re so special. I don’t know....

Can. She. Just. Be. Herself!

She went from Marilyn Monroe to angelina jolie, to lizzy grant lana del rey, to some sort of baby alien baby girl crap and now she seems to have moved back on to lana del rey

Anyway apparently she’s going to be living with her godmother now?

Posted (edited)

Hello I’m new here but have been reading this thread for a long time. Alida’s instagram content and image has changed so much since 2015-16. She was pretty cool to start with. I’ve been around on there for a while ... can’t help but to pick up on some of the things  she’s done. The way that she gets mad when people copy her “style”, even worse so her “designs”. Can she be more hypocritical? As if shes so original 

At the moment it seems like she’s shifting her interest to being a kind of bug-eyed version of 2010 lana del Rey. Buying the same dress lana wore in her first national anthem video, the curls, smoking, glamorous long nails. If she’s so in love with the animals why would she be smoking around her dog? Surely that’s gonna be harmful. I guess maybe she starting smoking again because of the stress of her mom’s illness. Honestly just wish she’d stop though.... Lana’s style is cool and tons of people take inspiration from it but it’s annoying as hell to see babydarko basically pretending to be just like her. LOL. And she’s so selective about who she replies to on Instagram the same as with who she follows. I hate account like that with thousands of followers but only follow 50-300 accounts as if they’re so special. I don’t know....

Can. She. Just. Be. Herself!

She went from Marilyn Monroe to angelina jolie, to lizzy grant lana del rey, to some sort of baby alien baby girl crap and now she seems to have moved back on to lana del rey

Anyway apparently she’s going to be living with her godmother now?

Who cares anymore

Shes just a young girl trying to live her life doing things that make her happy.

Edited by dreamingstar