• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1413 posts in this topic

Posted

Why are you saying that we don’t know anything about her mom but you are saying she’s an awful mother and saying how she wasn’t close to her mom but you don’t know anything about her? Why are we still talking about this? Also when has Simone done meth? You are getting your information from James Klingers facebook? Lol. Her abuser. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t talking about Simone he was talking about his other ex that does meth. Everyone here needs to stop spreading lies and saying things they know nothing about. This is pathetic and absolutely horrible. It’s going to come right back to everyone. Go and do something better. Simone has changed, she has proven that. She screams and cries about how she just wants everyone to come together, you don’t know what is going on in her personal life, don’t add to her suffering. Karma is a bitch.

Simone herself admitted to doing meth and other drugs and made a whole campaign about trying to warn the dangers of it to her followers, she herself has said that her mother was awful and wasn't there for her and chose booze over her own children. Please stop assuming people are lying and reread the whole thread. Simone admitted to many things and has quit doing the things she admitted to. Her mother is indeed an awful mother because she didn't put much care or attention into her children. You need to calm yourself down and think before you type because it's clear you know nothing about what Simone has done in her past and what she's admitted to. Only reason she did meth was because she was around bad company. If you're going to sit here and try and argue about everything negative that's brought up than please exit this site because it's clear you haven't researched everything if you're calling well known facts that the source has admitted to lies. 

Posted

Why shouldn't we talk about her mother? It's the only interesting thing about her at the moment.

Posted (edited)

Why shouldn't we talk about her mother? It's the only interesting thing about her at the moment.

because her mothers dying you dense motherfucker. and your hypocrisy is astounding given the fact you criticize this girl for what you believe is bad character yet don't see a problem w tearing her down when she's experiencing this incredible hardship lmao. the fuck is wrong with u people  

Edited by newuser25

Posted

You clearly don’t know anything about Simone, no one on this site does. 

please tell us what year of elementary school you knew her in since you have such a deep, personal, all-knowing connection to Simone, O BabyDarkoKitten Expert. 

Posted

You clearly don’t know anything about Simone, no one on this site does. 

It's literally stuff she said herself tho

Posted (edited)

Simone is so sad to me. If you know anything at all about what happens to the children of addicts it's obvious she didn't have the best chances to be a great person. This is typical. Just so happens she's put it out there for all to see. 

I feel gutted some pervert was all too happy to prey on this mess of a child and now on top of that she may lose her mother. Simone may hate the lady but deep down even abused children have a hard time not deeply loving toxic parents. 

Is babydarko a cruel, selfish attention whore? Sure is. Doesn't change the fact she wasn't born this way and it's pretty obvious why she's like this now. I'm all for calling her out for everything from racist comments to her tired gangster nymphet aesthetic. As long as we all bare in mind this is a broken girl putting her demons on blast. As a woman, I can complain about her obnoxious behavior but at the end of the day how can I talk shit about her "not looking upset enough" while her mother dies? Let's hold each other up here, that shit is not funny. She's not Hitler even if she idolizes him. 

Those who can't see why she is such a mess or can't feel any sympathy should really educate themselves on basic psychology, enviormental factors in development and trauma. 

Edited by Faunne

Posted

583FDE4D-E52B-446B-AFCE-94F5FD9C5825.jpeg

BDED4B40-7D35-4429-AE7D-C6D49814E597.jpeg

E7B87DBA-AC03-4789-9071-C7057218943E.jpeg

1AD1ED20-D731-4A3A-84D9-214B1E05A0DC.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Y'all have no humanity wtt. 

I pity her a lot  because I don't think it is her fault that she is like this and even if her mom was an addict, she is human and has the fucking right to live, even if she is a white supremacist she can change. 

Alida and family need some help asap, hope all of you know that.

Edited by kagehina

Posted (edited)

Y'all have no humanity wtf

Because people are suspicious and do not always believe in what teenagers say online, especially when it comes to asking for money? 

I bet you if it wasn't her, you wouldn't care about someone's else mother. 

Edited by 1255pm

Posted

583FDE4D-E52B-446B-AFCE-94F5FD9C5825.jpeg

BDED4B40-7D35-4429-AE7D-C6D49814E597.jpeg

E7B87DBA-AC03-4789-9071-C7057218943E.jpeg

1AD1ED20-D731-4A3A-84D9-214B1E05A0DC.jpeg

She has been going on live the past few weeks crying and really upset about what is going on. It doesn’t seem fake at all. If it’s fake, Simone is a good actor Lol. Plus people don’t understand the feelings and emotions that you endure when you are going through something like this. She’s on edge and people approaching her like that of course she will be upset.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

Simone needs to take a social media break.

Posted (edited)

When has she said she wanted to stab somebody? Everyone has problems that’s true, i’m sure if you had a big following and a loved one was ill you would use it to the advantage. She has shown that she isn’t lying, she has been updating and going on live and even told people message her if you need proof because she didn’t want to spread pictures of her mother very skinny in respect for her mom. Just because some people go through more thing than others it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t effect them in the same ways. Someone could be raped and feel the same way as someone that saw a murder.

Why don’t we just stop talking about this. Her mother is dying. Leave it alone. This is so messed up. Just talk about how her lips are ugly and how you think she’s a nazi nymphet if you have to talk about her.

God forbid she takes a social media break, people will think she’s scamming. Lol.

Edited by dreamingstar
accidentally quoted wrong post

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

I agree with this 100%.