• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

25218992-BC0C-4DFB-9B4F-7DEDE2D27913.thu

I guess she's not hiding her ddlg kink anymore. I definitely don't think this is her actual father's shirt since she's not too close to him and has been living with a family friend recently. 

Posted

She speaks about Dax a lot he committed suicide a while back and is the son of the woman she is staying with they were close. 

She also calls her girlfriend Jazmin Daddy as well as a whole gag between them it seems as you read her comments when Jazmin and her are having banter they're throwing shots at most of her own following by making fun of the nymphet/Lolita scene.

also update is her mother is doing slightly better it seems her kidneys are working again 

liver is still failing and they're trying to find a state that'll have an AA meeting/initiation that takes 3 months instead of the 6 months Florida requires in order to get on the list for transplants.

So it seems they are in fact helping her mom with getting better and doing better and now that she's in a good spot and slowly getting better I suppose Simone is feeling better enough to be back to her Selfies and videos.

Posted

She speaks about Dax a lot he committed suicide a while back and is the son of the woman she is staying with they were close. 

She also calls her girlfriend Jazmin Daddy as well as a whole gag between them it seems as you read her comments when Jazmin and her are having banter they're throwing shots at most of her own following by making fun of the nymphet/Lolita scene.

also update is her mother is doing slightly better it seems her kidneys are working again 

liver is still failing and they're trying to find a state that'll have an AA meeting/initiation that takes 3 months instead of the 6 months Florida requires in order to get on the list for transplants.

So it seems they are in fact helping her mom with getting better and doing better and now that she's in a good spot and slowly getting better I suppose Simone is feeling better enough to be back to her Selfies and videos.

How do you know all this?

Posted

How do you know all this?

she went live a few days ago so update her followers

Posted

are we sure about her mom, i mean is she really sick? 

she’s still posting weird pics n lookin careless all the time.

snowflakes usually fakes illnesses n stuff.. for attention or money. also  lactose intolerance can kill you? and can you go 40 years without noticing your sickness and die ? sounds weird to me.. i need some explanations.. 

anyone knows about this kind of illnesses?

22EAAE96-F815-471B-93C6-865651F3345B.jpeg

Posted

are we sure about her mom, i mean is she really sick? 

she’s still posting weird pics n lookin careless all the time.

snowflakes usually fakes illnesses n stuff.. for attention or money. also  lactose intolerance can kill you? and can you go 40 years without noticing your sickness and die ? sounds weird to me.. i need some explanations.. 

anyone knows about this kind of illnesses?

22EAAE96-F815-471B-93C6-865651F3345B.jpeg

Its not like she’s going to dedicate her instagram to her mom’s sickness. She is just posting about prom. She’s a teen she’s living her life still. She said on her live if you don’t believe her about her mom being in the hospital she will send you a pic. She just said she doesn’t want people to see her mom like that which is respectable. She said her mom is really skinny and doesn’t look like herself anymore. Her mom is an alcoholic, alcohol kills your liver and from that your body will start shutting down. She’s not lying. Also what she was explaining in that paragraph about her mom was that her mom was born with some sort of disease and with that disease her mom shouldn’t have drank and had a bad diet so things like the alcohol effect her moms heath even more. You should actually read things before you point fingers and say someone is lying. She explains a lot on her go fund me and updates on that and when she goes live. 

I think out of respect for Simone’s dying mother we should lay off on the mean comments and  accusations.

Posted

Glad she gets to enjoy prom at least since most home schooled kids don't get to, usually in situations like this it's good to keep busy and try and enjoy something fun to help ease the pain instead of brooding over it for too long that can cause some serious depression and stress

Posted

chill, i was just wonderin how is this thing possible, tbh it is extremely weird that she just realised she can’t digest meat or dairy at that age, like how.. and she is born with it, she said that. i don’t understand and i asked if anyone knows how.. 

also she is kinda a liar, i can have suspicions.. freedom of speech pls.. this forum is based on snowflakes so, it should be ok to ask questions......

and alcoholism is different obviously, it’s not a disease. well you’ll eventually lose liver to it, but that’s a different thing. i meant her lactose intolerance and meat thing. 

Posted

Maybe someone cold ask Simone some of these questions and see if she can clear it up as the lactose intolerance thing confused me as well. I know when I was a child I had it in a severe way to the point where my mothers breast milk almost killed me so the doctor suggested for them to boil vegetables in milk let it cool down and than give that for me to drink and after I grew older and more immune to dairy it was far more better so I can now tolerate it and consume it with no problem. My point is new borns/toddlers  are more likely to die from issues with consuming dairy and most people grow to tolerate it to the point where they only experience stomach pain from gas or explosive diarrhea (which if you're having too much of can kill you.) I think these currently medical issues are from years of neglect to the body and sadly it can indeed take a life threatening event to have someone have a realization that they need to do better but if medical officials see that you are making no progress or attempts to better yourself they will refuse to give help or require a few months of a program in order to even consider helping because they won't want to waste resources on a person who most likely will abuse it and ruin it again when there are people fighting for their lives who didn't choose whatever condition is needing them to get a transplant or surgery. I do feel sympathy towards Simone in many ways as she can't control what happened and what her mother did to end up in this situation and only wants to see her survive for as long as it takes, but I also see the side of the hospital and staff because they need to have priorities. Even if they had the money and extra the amount they asked for most professionals will still decline until they actually see a will to survive and a will to change their lives. The profession is more than just money and I'm gonna have to give respect to the doctors and staff because hell there's children, teens, parents, and people on other countries who NEED that Liver who didn't da,age themselves purposefully for years. Even Simone herself said her mother KNEW she was experiencing organ failure years before this yet continued to destroy herself more and more even though she knew she could be leaving behind children who need her. If she really is trying now and is serious about changing her life than bless her truly because I would hate to see her get a good conditioned organ and have her life saved just for her to destroy it purposefully again while some youth or parent that didn't destroy themselves for years dies because the supplies weren't in stock. I'd hate for all those people who donated thinking they were about to save a life and help someone start over to be dismayed and I'd hate for Simone and her Siblings and family to have to watch her mother destroy herself over again for what? For choosing liquor over the people who love her and desperately put their pride over their heads and begged for money to help her. 

I hope everything's goes well and hope that this transplant is used for a good purpose. A new beginning, and a brighter future because it's nothing to play with and you're taking someone else's life as well who could have used it to continue caring for their children/siblings, going to college and loving their loved ones. 

I genuinely pray that if she gets that transplant she changes her life and live every damn day grateful that she received that chance at life.

Posted

chill, i was just wonderin how is this thing possible, tbh it is extremely weird that she just realised she can’t digest meat or dairy at that age, like how.. and she is born with it, she said that. i don’t understand and i asked if anyone knows how.. 

also she is kinda a liar, i can have suspicions.. freedom of speech pls.. this forum is based on snowflakes so, it should be ok to ask questions......

and alcoholism is different obviously, it’s not a disease. well you’ll eventually lose liver to it, but that’s a different thing. i meant her lactose intolerance and meat thing. 

Don't bother using logic in this thread. The hypocrites come out to play when that happens and it's just not worth it

Posted (edited)

Hi I've been reading this site for a while now..over the months and I just decided to make an account..I'm also on Instagram and I see what simone posts, although I'm not following her..I've noticed she looked very different lately? Not sure if anyone else has noticed either but under her eyes are very darkened and bagged. I do hope she is alright, I know the stress of her mother must be hard.

image.png

Edited by macca96

Posted

It’s one thing to accuse someone of lying about their racism, friends and life but it’s another thing to accuse someone of faking their moms illness. This might sound cruel but if her mom really doesn’t make it you guys (who call everyone a hypocrite for not wanting to question why she doesn’t post pictures of her dying mother or other not really relevant thing) will be the first on to act like you never said anything bad and suddenly feel sympathy towards her. It’s not us not wanting to think rationally it’s us ignoring a part like the lactose intolerance because she never said that her mom is dying because she drank too much milk. It’s a disease that is worsen by that and especially because of the alcohol. I don’t think that anyone could fake something like this. You guys are just heartless humans that really try to put a girl down for something that she shouldn’t be bashed about. If you believe that it is a scam contact the go fund me people and idk report it somewhere but stop trying to make us feel bad for not wanting to hate on her and question her credibility in THIS situation. Hate on her if you don’t like her hair or whatever the fuck is relevant rn but stop trying to separate this thread in “we are the good ones because we really hat her” and “they are trying to kiss her ass” 

Posted

It’s one thing to accuse someone of lying about their racism, friends and life but it’s another thing to accuse someone of faking their moms illness. This might sound cruel but if her mom really doesn’t make it you guys (who call everyone a hypocrite for not wanting to question why she doesn’t post pictures of her dying mother or other not really relevant thing) will be the first on to act like you never said anything bad and suddenly feel sympathy towards her. It’s not us not wanting to think rationally it’s us ignoring a part like the lactose intolerance because she never said that her mom is dying because she drank too much milk. It’s a disease that is worsen by that and especially because of the alcohol. I don’t think that anyone could fake something like this. You guys are just heartless humans that really try to put a girl down for something that she shouldn’t be bashed about. If you believe that it is a scam contact the go fund me people and idk report it somewhere but stop trying to make us feel bad for not wanting to hate on her and question her credibility in THIS situation. Hate on her if you don’t like her hair or whatever the fuck is relevant rn but stop trying to separate this thread in “we are the good ones because we really hat her” and “they are trying to kiss her ass” 

1. No, I won't act like I didn't say anything. I always stand by what I say.
2. Contact the go fund me? No. Don't even give people that idea. You should watch lolcows from the far, never actually get involved in their lives.

3. No one is trying to separate the thread wtf
4. Snowflakes have faked illnesses before and have gone to great lengths so it isn't uncommon. Idk if she's faking anything so don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just saying that internet personalities have faked illnesses and much much more. 

Posted

This thread has a lot of hypocrisy I'll agree. Like when people make fun of her lips, hair, clothing, face, and all that yet go crazy when someone says she's a little chubby and not speaking about it in a bad way at all. When it comes to appearance nobody here seemed to have an issue with going full in and tearing this girl apart. The difference is that this isn't about her problematic behavior, this isn't about her messing her lips up and destroying herself at a young age its about the condition of her mother someone we've all never met or spoken about until now so we have no clue if she's a racist, if she's a nymphet who encourages youths to be with men twice their age or if she's even a criminal. All we know is that she's dying, an alcoholic, and wasn't in Simone's life as much as she should be. We should be speaking on the relevance and the info we do know about her mother instead of putting the notion that she's not sick, or pushing the notion she's a racist. Truth is yes she has been an awful mother who watched her daughter all these years turn into who she is, she knows her daughters past she knows about her daughters drug abuse and lip injections and hasn't been there for her and chose alcohol over her children. That we know. Instead of questioning if she really is ill or if it's fake we should be questioning what's been going through her head all these years and if she's even going to take this surgery and transplant seriously or is she gonna waste all these resources and pick the booze over her life, her family and friends, and every possible future opportunity like she has in the past. She ignored the early symptoms of blood leaking through her breast, illness, all that and kept on drinking when her child was on the news missing, when her child was with Nazis and racist, when her child was doing meth and drinking and smoking, when her child was damaging herself and injecting her lips. 

Posted

Why are you saying that we don’t know anything about her mom but you are saying she’s an awful mother and saying how she wasn’t close to her mom but you don’t know anything about her? Why are we still talking about this? Also when has Simone done meth? You are getting your information from James Klingers facebook? Lol. Her abuser. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t talking about Simone he was talking about his other ex that does meth. Everyone here needs to stop spreading lies and saying things they know nothing about. This is pathetic and absolutely horrible. It’s going to come right back to everyone. Go and do something better. Simone has changed, she has proven that. She screams and cries about how she just wants everyone to come together, you don’t know what is going on in her personal life, don’t add to her suffering. Karma is a bitch.

I’m one of the people that’s been saying we should give Simone a break about her mother, but good god if you’re gonna ride her dick this hard, at least do it in her DMs. She doesn’t seem to care about this thread anymore, so maybe she’ll appreciate your undying loyalty there.