• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Alida Simone

1413 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by lumin

Posted

She's on live right now saying her mom got kicked out of the hospital.

Thoughts?

That like never happens in America. wtf. They'll treat you and then send you a huge bill after, especially if you're basically dying they won't kick you out.

Actually hospitals can refuse to treat all substance abusers. It isn't right, but legally they can. And in order for them to even put you on a donar list you have to be at least six months clean. Health care in America is a very vicious cycle, it's very very sad.

Posted

Actually hospitals can refuse to treat all substance abusers. It isn't right, but legally they can. And in order for them to even put you on a donar list you have to be at least six months clean. Health care in America is a very vicious cycle, it's very very sad.

well, it wouldn't be fair for a liver to go to a substance abuser.

Posted

@Fluff....You are disgusting. You are the worst kinda person on this planet. Fuck you. Alida’s mother is DYING and you’re just saying shit like ‘they shouldn’t give a liver to a substance abuser’ when you have NO IDEA what she has been through. Do you fucking think people want to get addicted to stuff? F U C K  NO. Most people’s addictions start from people battling demons, like her mother. Just because your an addict it does NOT make you less worthy than anyone. Her mother is just as worthy as you are. Actually she’s worth more. You are disgusting and horrible and filled with hate and jealousy ( don’t even fucking deny it sweetie) IT is SO sad that you are so obsessed with Alida that you sit on your computer hating on her all day instead of getting a fucking life. Alida and her mother have been through more than your tiny brain can even imagine. You are absolutely horrible. I hope you learn kindness and forgiveness one day. 

Posted

I just watched her live and as tragic as this all is, Alida seems to be in a great state of denial and is ignoring the harsh reality. She keeps blaming the hospital and the government and wants to sue. From what I have gathered I think what’s really going on is her mother’s condition is too far gone and she is not improving. Because she is not 6 months sober (even if she was it still doesn’t 100% guarantee a successful transplant, let alone a transplant at all) there’s nothing they can do to save her. The hospital isn’t literally “kicking her out” like Alida said. There is no other treatments available so she needs to be moved to a hospice facility, where you live your last days in as much comfort as possible. I believe the place Alida said her mother is going to next is a hospice facility so that is good. It didn’t make sense to me that doctors would be okay with giving a patient with extreme organ damage from alcohol abuse who only has maybe 1 month to live a liver transplant. You need to be healthy enough to withstand such a high-risk procedure. It seems her mother is in chronic condition and sadly is not a good candidate for a transplant. It’s controversial and unfair but that’s the way it is. Hopefully Alida can understand all of this and find peace or else she’ll be full of anger and hate for the rest of her life. 

Posted (edited)

Girly this is not the right time to post selfie videos of yourself acting pretty your mom is dying, you’re also oversharing your own mom’s death. I would actually donate you money if you didn’t mention her being a white supremacist. I have a very limited sympathy towards your mom, I do think it’s sad you’re losing one of your parents when you’re not even 18. I hope this helps you to grow as a person and teaches you to not end up like your mom.

6050F391-C3E1-4540-8592-AF862724DA4B.thu

D9126593-86C9-4532-AB3F-09864F642C52.jpeg

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

when I saw that video I thought the same thing as you .. girl, your mother is dying and you record yourself being "pretty"? she's so full of herself. 

what I really find strange is all the shit that she talked about her mom in the past. always saying in her ig live that her mom was toxic to her and a lot of bullshit, and now she expecting for us to care about her. i dont know... but as much as i hate this girl, there's nothing more devastating than losing a loved one. i think she should take a break from the internet

Posted

when I saw that video I thought the same thing as you .. girl, your mother is dying and you record yourself being "pretty"? she's so full of herself. 

what I really find strange is all the shit that she talked about her mom in the past. always saying in her ig live that her mom was toxic to her and a lot of bullshit, and now she expecting for us to care about her. i dont know... but as much as i hate this girl, there's nothing more devastating than losing a loved one. i think she should take a break from the internet

I know she said she wasn't asking for money anymore on her live, but this girl isn't stupid by any means. She'll still need that $16k for Chapel Hill's hospital if they decide to put her mom on the liver transplant waiting list. She knows pedophiles follow her. Of course she's going to post a video of herself posing all cutesy and wide-eyed with a sad caption about her mom below it. That way she won't "clog up her feed" so to speak with photos of her mother but can still continue talking about her while catering to gross old men that'll send money to the gofundme.

I think we should also keep in mind that she's only, what, 17? When I was 17, I moved into my grandparents' house because I hated my mom that much. We fought all the time; but now that I'm 20, she's my best friend.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I also think that Simone hasn't seen her mother in a good long while since she moved to Florida. If I remember correctly, her mother stayed in NC. Being away from my parents so long really helped strengthen our bond, and I feel like it would be that way for Simone as well. It really makes me feel for her because she may never get that opportunity when she's older.

Posted

catering to gross old men that'll send money to the gofundme.

Honestly I don’t think she’s that smart lol 

Posted

Girly this is not the right time to post selfie videos of yourself acting pretty your mom is dying, you’re also oversharing your own mom’s death. I would actually donate you money if you didn’t mention her being a white supremacist. I have a very limited sympathy towards your mom, I do think it’s sad you’re losing one of your parents when you’re not even 18. I hope this helps you to grow as a person and teaches you to not end up like your mom.

Her mom is a white supremacist?

Posted

She posted a selfie video on her second account so i don’t think it was that big of a deal plus it looks like she’s crying so maybe it’s kinda saying look how bad she feels. 

I have sympathy for her with this to be honest, my dad passed away when i was 14 him and I didn’t always get along but he was still my best friend and when he was gone it was hard. I don’t know why people are calling her mom a white supremacist, Simone isn’t even a white supremacist. She told everyone that her abusive ex boyfriend was but no one on here seems to understand that. Have respect for Simone with this, we cut her down enough. Watching the end of her live made me rethink the person she is and the person everyone says she is on here. She was screaming and crying not only for her mother but for other people and to stop pinning each other down and talking about things that don’t matter and how everyone needs to come together. These last few pages just proved that this site isn’t reliable, it proved that it’s evil because it’s now trying still to cut down a person that is about to lose her mother and cutting down her mother. It’s something I don’t want to be a part of. It was fun to pick on the way she looks and what she does to a certain extent. But this is getting flat right evil. Simone probably reads this thread and i’m sure it makes some of you happy to know she does because you know you’re hurting her. Simone, if you’re reading this don’t worry the people talking so bad upon your mother and you with lies, because this site is mostly lies & opinions, they will get what comes to them. I know losing your mom is going to be painful but just be there for her and try everything you can. This is really sad and hits close to my heart and experience, I don’t think Simone is a bad person, nothing on here proves that she’s a bad person. The people on this page are bad people. 

Posted

Also yes you can kick a substance user out of the hospital, Simone didn’t mention anything about hospice so that has no relation to the story. What they do to substance users is so sad. All Simone wants is her mom to be safe and comfortable in a hospital but the hospital kicks her mom out. That’s the story. It’s facts that hospitals can do that.

Posted

I never heard Simone call her mother a white supremist or even speak ill of her. She did with her father but never her mom she praised her none stop and wanted to live with her mother and go back to North Carolina where her mother was living and would always speak about missing her home and mother and hated moving to Florida it was the main reason she left her fathers home in Miami and is now with a family friend and has been for the past few weeks. 

If you guys are gonna say her mother who is on her death bed is a white supremist at least come with full on evidence or even proof of Simone saying this or saying anything bad about her mother other than it referring to her not being with her 

Posted (edited)

Her mom is a white supremacist?

Yeah, she talked about it on her streams, she also talked about how horrible and abusive she was.

edit: how can I post evidence of a livestream from a year ago? Y’all funny

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

I never heard Simone call her mother a white supremist or even speak ill of her. She did with her father but never her mom she praised her none stop and wanted to live with her mother and go back to North Carolina where her mother was living and would always speak about missing her home and mother and hated moving to Florida it was the main reason she left her fathers home in Miami and is now with a family friend and has been for the past few weeks. 

If you guys are gonna say her mother who is on her death bed is a white supremist at least come with full on evidence or even proof of Simone saying this or saying anything bad about her mother other than it referring to her not being with her 

I dont really know about her being white supremacist, but in a stream Simone said her mom verbally degraded her and offered her cigarettes. A member said it here. I was in that live too so yeah. Honestly, this is a very sensitive issue. I know that she is only 17 years old and at that age it is normal to "hate" your parents. But what she said about her mom is not good at all. Still, after all it's her mother and she will feel bad because she was the one who raised her. I will not lie, I felt bad seeing her live, cuz she was in fact being honest, and it must be hard for her. I feel bad for her, she of course doesn't deserve this, but after everything she told us about her mother, it's a little hypocritical that she's doing all this now.

well i guess you don't know what you've got until it's gone