• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1487 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk if it’s intense photoshop, a snap filter, or lip fillers. But..lol. 20A3AA58-DED1-40DB-A0B1-A056DAD5F162.thu

Probably all of the above...

Posted

Her lips look like an anal prolapse. She should really tone down the fillers at some point.

Posted (edited)

Lol I thought dogs weren't allowed in stores like these unless they're service animals. 

Screenshot_2018-04-08-20-16-37.png

Edited by Slayrr

Posted

Lol I thought dogs weren't allowed in stores like these unless they're service animals. 

Screenshot_2018-04-08-20-16-37.png

it's florida. no one cares lmao.

Posted

it's florida. no one cares lmao.

I can confirm this indeed, people dead ass ride their horses and bring them inside stores if they fit.

Posted

33705D31-309C-4F28-BCED-170CE16ED09B.thusaw this before it was deleted 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2018-04-12_at_3.43.30_PM.thu

bitch you get used because you sexualize your own youth and take pride in being jailbait. you're not "naive." quit victimizing yourself.

Posted

Screen_Shot_2018-04-12_at_3.43.30_PM.thu

bitch you get used because you sexualize your own youth and take pride in being jailbait. you're not "naive." quit victimizing yourself.

the comments are pathetic lmao. are people really that blind as to not see her true self ?

Posted

*thinks cults are an aesthetic because charles manson is her nazi idol & lana sang about it one time in a song that she lowkey denounces now*

weird she’d say this because she hates it when someone remotely follows her look and mannerisms lmao i wonder what happened to preaching individuality

6C114501-2D00-405B-818C-D06674AC5BF4.jpeg

Posted

*thinks cults are an aesthetic because charles manson is her nazi idol & lana sang about it one time in a song that she lowkey denounces now*

weird she’d say this because she hates it when someone remotely follows her look and mannerisms lmao i wonder what happened to preaching individuality

6C114501-2D00-405B-818C-D06674AC5BF4.jpeg

i honestly think she's just trying to be a younger yungelita at this point.

Posted

I watched her live today and holy shit...so fucking cringey. A male friend of hers joined the live, dude was high as fuck and was also vaping. He had grills on his teeth and his hairstyle resembled Pepper’s from AHS: Asylum. He told a story about one of the several times he’s been arrested for drugs (coke, Xanax, etc). Took him forever to tell the story (he doesn’t have many brain cells left) and both were giggling the whole time ‘cause ya know drug use and going to prison is just so hilarious. He got out of prison when he was 23 and met her shortly after, so I’m guessing he’s 25/26 now. Perfect influence for a 17 year old girl. She then went on to explain the situation with that phone number she wanted her followers to harass. It was a salon’s phone number, she paid $200 to get her hair dyed a darker blonde. It didn’t look any different so she complained and they kicked her out when she used profanity. So obviously the next step would be to get hundreds of teenage girls to prank call the business, that’ll teach em’ not to mess with our precious darko kitten. She was getting so heated explaining how she was “scammed and taken advantage of”. It sounded exactly like a little kid tattling, quite entertaining.  

TL;DR Simone is white trash and loves fellow white trash.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mendacity

Posted

I do know that she's encouraging teens to date older men in her DMs.

since I'm in deep I don't want her to know who I am but if anyone of you want to try and give it a go than do it.

Posted

I do know that she's encouraging teens to date older men in her DMs.

since I'm in deep I don't want her to know who I am but if anyone of you want to try and give it a go than do it.

Do you think there is any way that you could expand on this a little more without letting her onto you?  Is what she is encouraging moral/legal because "teen" is kind of a broad bracket... :/ Given her interests and behaviour it immediately sounds worrying.

Posted

She then went on to explain the situation with that phone number she wanted her followers to harass. It was a salon’s phone number, she paid $200 to get her hair dyed a darker blonde. It didn’t look any different so she complained and they kicked her out when she used profanity.

This is so funny