• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, here’s madison beer complimenting Simone on her live. Interesting. She follows her lol. 

25D779F6-8B54-487F-9117-0145AB013F99.png

Posted

Hi, I can’t find her lolcow thread-can anyone link me? It’s totally disappeared for me and I’ve been searching for hours. Could’ve just missed it in the thread...Thanks in advance. 

i posted her in the kinksters general thread.

Posted

whoa, i havent checked in on this thread for a while but wow shes outta control :/

Posted

she literally sexualizes her own age & “youthfulness” i know we bring up her bigoted behavior & bullying up a lot, which is valid of course, but i’m surprised not a lot of people say anything about her interest in illegal age gaps & teleiophilia fetish or whatever it’s called

89D1C1DE-4BCE-477A-B8E0-A31B5EB7E813.jpeg

Posted

she literally sexualizes her own age & “youthfulness” i know we bring up her bigoted behavior & bullying up a lot, which is valid of course, but i’m surprised not a lot of people say anything about her interest in illegal age gaps & teleiophilia fetish or whatever it’s called

Alot of Pull members seem to be into ddlg or some sort of age play so im not really suprised 

Posted

Does anyone know why she has this bruise in her baby pictures? I hope it’s not what I think

11963A95-BD3A-458E-B876-875CAE0305DD.thu

Posted

89D1C1DE-4BCE-477A-B8E0-A31B5EB7E813.jpeg

when she turns 18(which is in like a year) she will probably pull a 'yungelita' 

Posted

when she turns 18(which is in like a year) she will probably pull a 'yungelita' 

what’s pulling a yungelita? Romanticising serial killers? She does it already. Sexualizing childhood? She does it already. Shitty zines? She has her shitty bikinis already. Pretending to be into knives? She does it already. She does everything emma does except for romanticising incest. The only think she doesn’t do it posting pictures of her naked body with some glitters on her nipples, and I doubt she will ever do that either, she goes for innocent little girl with a dirty twist, sort of lolita lana del rey, not emma’s psychopath russian character. 

I do believe that she might have another angelina jolie phase again, with black hair, eyeliner, pick up smoking, date a white supremacist again, not that angelina jolie would do that, but alida simone would definitely.

Posted

So this’s my first time making an account and replying. I’ve always just lurked different girls I was curious about. I’ve gotten quite annoyed and tired of following Simone because of her weird/sick behaviors. Does anybody else find it quite odd that she’s very close friends with Johanna who’s 24? Even when Simone was 16 her and Johanna were always hanging out. I always found it so odd that a grown woman would want to hang out with a teenage girl. As if she can’t make friends her own age? 

Posted

There she goes again sexualizing her youth/age to fit her aesthetic. This is so gross, i wonder how many underage teen girls follow her and look up to her agree with this. This is fucking sick, especially when Alida herself is a minor and her little minions consist of god knows how many other underage children. 

A144F0B4-37E7-4227-A2D4-E7AAB56B3CC2.png

Posted (edited)

There she goes again sexualizing her youth/age to fit her aesthetic. This is so gross, i wonder how many underage teen girls follow her and look up to her agree with this. This is fucking sick, especially when Alida herself is a minor and her little minions consist of god knows how many other underage children. 

A144F0B4-37E7-4227-A2D4-E7AAB56B3CC2.png

She probably saw recent posts in this thread and decided to be petty lol. But I agree, it's gross. A lot of the teen girls who follow her are like that as well. What's as appalling is the adult pinup models/enthusiasts who she hangs around with who choose to ignore her gross behavior and continue to associate themselves with her.

Also, she shouldn't brag about older men since the ones we know she's been with have been redneck white supremacists and she also has that middle aged neckbeard who draws hentai of her... And getting the attention of Lana's ex Barrie is nothing considering he's a creep who actively preys on naive girls with a Lolita complex.

Edited by Dream Girl
spelling

Posted

Simone in her irl pics legitimately resembles Mr. Snuffleupagus.

BA94E388-3EA4-4815-BE6F-8639CE49433E.jpeg

Posted

C826B60D-C279-43E0-8B62-D85956460471.thu

just say you got dropped off after a dick appointment with a pedo, goddamn. classic humble-brag.

Posted (edited)

Edited by lil bo peep

Posted

ever notice how she has no normal girls that want to be her friend but she sure has LOTS AND LOTS of ever changing guy friends? She is one of "those girls" that we all know atleast one in school. Its so sad that she gets some sort of sick rush from acting sexually to sooooooòoooo many men. Like is that your whole goal in life is to be just pretty and be a dick tease nobody respects? She definetly has some sort of mental issues that make her behave so slutty that make would make any decent girl trying to be her friend just roll her eyes. I can just imagine how she acts in her private messages and all the nudes she likely sends out to men. Far from virgin pure like she tries to make everyone believe. When she turns 18 and her dad can't control her she no doubt we'll be the biggest whore with a constant string of guys she'll becalling daddy. All you have to do is search her on the Internet and you can figure that out pretty easily. And like why does she always look like she has her face and lips pressed against a window?