• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Alida Simone

2018 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah she’s definitely around 130/140. It’s not a bad thing at all, she’s growing into her figure and that’s just a part of life, and I don’t think she’s ‘chubby’. We’re not here to critique a girls healthy weight. Don’t be an asshole to a 17 year old about her weight, sure she can be a bitch but most 17 year old girls struggle with their weight.

I can't speak for what @fluff intended but "Chubby" is an awkward word, it's meaning slightly differs to people. To me atleast it doesn't mean overweight, it's more similar to baby fat, which is totally normal for a girl her age to still possess. I kind of like being called chubby because it's normally used to describe a very soft body, not fat rolls and spare tire or toned and lean just soft and undefined which I think is a really nice body shape personally.

Posted (edited)

Edited by lil bo peep

Posted

Omg why do people get so defensive and irrational anytime weight is brought up.

She's chubby. I didn't mean it in a negative way. And that's that.

Posted

Omg why do people get so defensive and irrational anytime weight is brought up.

She's chubby. I didn't mean it in a negative way. And that's that.

she’s thin, she’s not skinny, but she’s not definitely not chubby.

this is chubby

E37C715A-1E86-402C-A33A-1860B275640C.thu

And this is alida

7399EE5A-B54D-40AA-BB32-379F46E2B1EC.thuif this looks chubby to you, you probably have body image issues and see people larger than they actually are.

Posted

she’s thin, she’s not skinny, but she’s not definitely not chubby.

this is chubby

E37C715A-1E86-402C-A33A-1860B275640C.thu

And this is alida

7399EE5A-B54D-40AA-BB32-379F46E2B1EC.thuif this looks chubby to you, you probably have body image issues and see people larger than they actually are.

That first girl is America's version of chubby, but she's actually fat. Sorry not sorry.

And Alida isn't that thin like in that bikini pic. She's chubby as shown in the pic I've attached. 

sdfghjmkl.PNG

Posted (edited)

That first girl is America's version of chubby, but she's actually fat. Sorry not sorry.

And Alida isn't that thin like in that bikini pic. She's chubby as shown in the pic I've attached. 

sdfghjmkl.PNG

that's not fat at all you obviously have some serious body image issues if you consider that fat. She's a normal healthy weight, in America and everywhere else in the world. She's skinnyfat at worse. I don't know what your issue is but please go get help if you have such unrealistic body standards.

Edited by LunaMoon

Posted

sdfghjmkl.PNG

She's not even the British version of chubby. Fuck, not even the Polish or German version of chubby (the body standard there is a bit more harsh). She has a normal, healthy body. In the pic attached she does not look chubby at all. It's scary to see somebody have this sort of mentality.

Posted

She's not even the British version of chubby. Fuck, not even the Polish or German version of chubby (the body standard there is a bit more harsh). She has a normal, healthy body. In the pic attached she does not look chubby at all. It's scary to see somebody have this sort of mentality.

It's scary how someone with this sort of mentality think that they have moral to discuss about someone's else behaviour. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Posted

sdfghjmkl.PNG

You need mental help. And no im not american Im an asian born in asia where body standards are stricter. Anyways im not going to reply to you beyond this as it counts as derailing, stop making this thread about you either. She’s not chubby, the end of the story.

Posted

i think what fluff could've meant by shes chubby is that she is a bit rounded ? not in like a fat way but as in she has softer features in some parts of her body

her collarbones do protrude and she has skinny legs but she still has soft features 

but i personally dont think that is what chubby is supposed to mean and that could be taken the wrong way

Posted

Just because she has chubby cheeks, that have nothing to do with the rest of her body weight, does not mean that she's chubby. Or anything other than skinny. Anyway...

sdfghjmkl.PNG.f3284e06f8d0b7e503db0c911e

Did she photoshop her head bigger in this picture? She looks like a bratz doll.

Posted

I don't see why everyone is getting upset over the word chubby when Simone calls herself a chubby bunny baby all the time and even says she prefers it. 

She isn't fat, and the fact that people are saying "just because she isn't a thin stick doesn't mean she's chubby" as a defense against "body shaming" while still shaming a body type that people are born with doesn't make you any better than fluff calling Simone chubby. 

Simone is indeed nowhere near fat, and she also doesn't deserve to be insulted like the way rosebud is doing which is just cruel typical teenage high school bullshit so I think she has more of a vendetta.

Simone has a right to feel upset over her past and to discuss it because I mean hell shes not even fetishizing it she's just outwardly telling her young fans the dangers of her actions and that's a good turn. 

Shes been going through a lot lately with being scared because grown men can't stay in their lanes and not be creepy.

shes going through family problems and is just trying to get by and live and enjoy her life.

When she does fucked shit yeah call her out but Jesus Christ she doesn't deserve to be harassed by old creepy ass men, or have bs like what rosebuds been posting.

Posted

Did she photoshop her head bigger in this picture? She looks like a bratz doll.

From looking at the background I can't see any disortion from any enlargement. I think it's mostly the way she's posing/leaning. Her leg in more forward, arching her back a little making her chest and head protrude more than it should. Also it doesn't help that she has such poofy hair and it's all stacked on her head so it makes it look very round and big.

Posted

Hi, I can’t find her lolcow thread-can anyone link me? It’s totally disappeared for me and I’ve been searching for hours. Could’ve just missed it in the thread...Thanks in advance.