• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1593 posts in this topic

Posted

She's claiming to have a girlfriend now and when people said they don't believe her and thought she was joking she restated that she's serious.

where?

Posted

where?

on her ig story. I don't know if it's still up but she posted the girl she claimed to be her girlfriend on there but never tagged the chick. 

Posted

the girl is who she always usually calls her best friend, aside from Angelina . Her name's Yazmine / @ yuckyjazmine on ig. They always interact on tumblr and it's mostly things like that... Though Yazmine has had a boyfriend for years so i'm doubting that they're actually girlfriends. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Posted

It's almost like alida is obsessed with the attention she gets whether good or bad because in the end her fans send her shit none stop. If you look at all of her Instagram you'll see how she started as wanting to be an Angelina Jolie look a like, than turnt to Lana Del Rey in her lizzy grant days and now she's more of a nymphet Dolores Haze wannabe. Guess now she wants to be a dark angel baby since she's talking about metal and rock. 

Posted

OMG that hair. Honey lay off the bleach and extensions. It's so sad when the extensions look healthier than the real hair. 

67a97b3b-79a5-4d96-9595-48b6b1129045.png

Posted

I wonder if her real hair even grows properly considering how damaged it is. She wear those extensions everywhere even when in the water. ammi the only person who gets a weird feeling when looking at her recent face? Like it's not natural. She honestly reminds me of a Brace Face.

Posted

I love how she claims to be a little girl when she's 5'7. She may have a baby face, but she is still big. It should be very weird to see a girl with that height dressed like that. 

I feel like one day she's gonna grow up (mentally) and she's gonna realize all the stupid shit she did when she was young and she's gonna cringe so so so bad. It's clearly just a phase

Posted

Still makes me laugh at how she lies about her age, she sincerely wants to be 16 still.

she should be 18 this year in a few months. 

Posted

I love how she claims to be a little girl when she's 5'7. She may have a baby face, but she is still big. It should be very weird to see a girl with that height dressed like that. 

I feel like one day she's gonna grow up (mentally) and she's gonna realize all the stupid shit she did when she was young and she's gonna cringe so so so bad. It's clearly just a phase

I know!! That has always bothered me so much... "I'm just a little girl!! Be nice to me." No, you've dated already, you're gonna graduate high school soon, you're out all the time, AND you are sexing yourself up for attention. Take responsibilty for your actions already. 

Posted

sooo I saw this in one of her recent videos... was this supposed to be cute?? or does she just not care about picking her nose on camera??

IMG_1095.PNG

Posted (edited)

i saw on her tumblr that she wants to be 105 idk that sounds so unhealthy since shes 5'7

IMG_7206.PNG

Edited by yayodarko

Posted

Every time I see a picture of her I cry a little on the inside. Her lips look so botched.

life_one_horror_after_another_sarcastic_

Posted (edited)

Edited by dreamy

Posted

she posted a hospital room on her insta story honestly i feel like shes making it seem like shes in there because of anorexia i really dont understand her first it was "i love being a chubby bunny" (which she was not anywhere near chubby in the first place) now she wants to be 105????

IMG_7310.PNG

Posted

IMG_8218.thumb.PNG.90def70213b186849a9f8

please tell me that guy is her brother