• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1487 posts in this topic

Posted

no one said her bikinis were ugly....what's ugly is her attitude about it.

people owned flower bikinis since forever and she's saying she came up with that shit and that everyone's copying her? nah kid.....nah.

and i wish that was the only cringeworthy thing about her......

Posted

Honestly, I don't hate her. I sympathize with her with some things but she's becoming a monster.  Her racist and offensive comments are really what I have a problem with. However, she is young and she does have time to reform herself and I'm not saying she's necessarily not redeemable. But she isn't moving forward and becoming a better person for sure.

I don't even care about her opening her shop. Her things are cute, they look nice. I don't think they are anything that special and products are really overpriced. However, she'll always have costumers because she has a lot of dedicated fans that would purchase from her instead of other shops.
Really, what I have a problem with and I'm really turning sour against her is her accusing other big & small brands of copying her. It's really unnessary and extremely insulting for other store owners. She says shes so upset because she works so hard on her clothes. As if any other person who designs their own clothes don't put a lot of time and dedication into it. I spend hours creating my designs and working on it. 

Why does she think she's any different from the rest of us? That she deserves more money then other people who design their stuff.

I don't even have a problem with her pricing, I wouldn't buy from her myself but it doesnt really matter to me. If she has people willing to buy it at that price, good for her. 

She doesn't need to trash other sellers and companies to get sales. She has a steady flow of costumers and is successful. Why does she have to look down upon other independent labels that don't make much money at all? It's really fucking offensive and infuriating. She's being a fucking brat and needs to appreciate what she has. She has a lot of people who genuinely care about her, are inspired by her, but regardless, she needs to bully people around. It's so unnecessary and just mean. She's really ungrateful to her followers who support her and want them to fight her battles. It's gross.

Posted

she's so hypocritical. "i'm being bullied by a hate blog :( why can't everyone just be nice to each other..... but also if you sell flower bikinis i'll have my followers bully you"

Posted

Lol her new underwear "designs"

the only thing she did was glue charms and bows onto the panties, and she herself didn't even create the charms or bows 9_9 still wondering why people buy these unoriginal hot glued shit. She's literally selling sweatshop items that aren't hers for quadruple that she glued together under the small business guise, so unethical.

IMG_3012.PNG

IMG_3014.PNG

Posted

Lol her new underwear "designs"

the only thing she did was glue charms and bows onto the panties, and she herself didn't even create the charms or bows 9_9 still wondering why people buy these unoriginal hot glued shit. She's literally selling sweatshop items that aren't hers for quadruple that she glued together under the small business guise, so unethical.

IMG_3012.PNG

IMG_3014.PNG

Someone commented asking how to wash them so the charm doesn't fall off and she just replied with "I sew the charm on" I wouldn't trust her sewing skills at all considering everything else she's ever made is glued on. Also, someone already mentioned this but her lingerie is the exact same thing as angelbabylingerie (which is now shoppixi). Same bows, flowers, panties, etc. Except shoppixi is cheaper and has a bit more creative design to it. I was being generous with that comment btw I mean it's still just glued on AliExpress stuff. But compared to Simone's "couture" it's better. So ironic since Simone can't stand people copying her "designs". 

Posted (edited)

Basically Darko dipshit is a walking lie, here's how.

Real vs. Fake lips, how to tell if they're real.

1. If the skin doesn't morph into the face, they are fake. Like if the lip makes a curve at the top. It's clearly seen that hers does that. I compared her lips with Kylie Jenners to put an image of false lips and what they look like without product on.

2. If the lips are the same size as the bottom ones, they are deemed fake. 

3. She claimed awhile ago in a live Instagram vid that she uses Too Faced Lip Injections to make her lips fuller. I've inserted some pictures of real reviews to prove it doesn't work wonders. It's just a basic gloss that stings and only plums a tad bit. Her lips couldn't be huge by just a $20 product.

4. Her "age" isn't true. To get injections, you have to be 18 or 17. She lied about her age and she still is. In 2016, when she was found, she said she was 16. Although she claims that they got the information false is a petty excuse . Police have to get correct information for cases, especially one this serious. Just like how doctors assign meds to patients. It's important. And she lied

5. There's already evidence around. Tons of pictures of her at 12-14 of her with small lips. It's not a secret. She has injections.

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.PNG

IMG_0381.PNG

IMG_0382.PNG

IMG_0383.PNG

IMG_0384.PNG

IMG_0386.JPG

YOU CAN LITERALLY BUY THIS ENTIRE PACK OF UNDERWEAR FOR $3 YET SHES SELLING A HALF ASS SET FOR $18 IM CRYING 

IMG_0387.PNG

IMG_0389.PNG

IMG_0390.PNG

Edited by BlondeBabe

Posted

1. If the skin doesn't morph into the face, they are fake. Like if the lip makes a curve at the top. It's clearly seen that hers does that. I compared her lips with Kylie Jenners to put an image of false lips and what they look like without product on.

3. She claimed awhile ago in a live Instagram vid that she uses Too Faced Lip Injections to make her lips fuller. I've inserted some pictures of real reviews to prove it doesn't work wonders. It's just a basic gloss that stings and only plums a tad bit. Her lips couldn't be huge by just a $20 product.

4. Her "age" isn't true. To get injections, you have to be 18 or 17. She lied about her age and she still is. In 2016, when she was found, she said she was 16. Although she claims that they got the information false is a petty excuse . Police have to get correct information for cases, especially one this serious. Just like how doctors assign meds to patients. It's important. And she lied

5. There's already evidence around. Tons of pictures of her at 12-14 of her with small lips. It's not a secret. She has injections.

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.PNG

IMG_0381.PNG

IMG_0382.PNG

IMG_0383.PNG

IMG_0384.PNG

IMG_0386.JPG

YOU CAN LITERALLY BUY THIS ENTIRE PACK OF UNDERWEAR FOR $3 YET SHES SELLING A HALF ASS SET FOR $18 IM CRYING 

IMG_0387.PNG

IMG_0389.PNG

IMG_0390.PNG

this is stupid af not all real big lips morph into the skin? ........ everyones lips are different. A prominent cupids bow is NOT a sign someone has has lip injections. Actually most people born with natural big lips have it Ive notices, even people born with smaller lips can have them LOL

Posted

Her lips have been discussed before and we should leave it at that tbh. It sorta derails from her stank attitude and since Simone always checks on this thread, she uses us speculating about her lips as bullying. It's the only thing she'll actually mention. Her friends do it too. When we talk about her racism and bullying she never actually mentions it and just whines on her Instagram.

Posted

this is stupid af not all real big lips morph into the skin? ........ everyones lips are different. A prominent cupids bow is NOT a sign someone has has lip injections. Actually most people born with natural big lips have it Ive notices, even people born with smaller lips can have them LOL

look at her past photos and come back to me hun🌸

Her lips have been discussed before and we should leave it at that tbh. It sorta derails from her stank attitude and since Simone always checks on this thread, she uses us speculating about her lips as bullying. It's the only thing she'll actually mention. Her friends do it too. When we talk about her racism and bullying she never actually mentions it and just whines on her Instagram.

that's true I'll shut up about that. But I think we should consider the fact that she's scamming people with this store she opened

Posted

look at her past photos and come back to me hun🌸

that's true I'll shut up about that. But I think we should consider the fact that she's scamming people with this store she opened

?..... 

I'm not commenting on the authenticity of her lips. (i could care less) Im telling you your way of pointing out if someone had their lips done isn't 100% correct. 

Posted (edited)

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.PNG

IMG_0381.PNG

IMG_0382.PNG

IMG_0383.PNG

IMG_0384.PNG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.PNG

IMG_0389.PNG

IMG_0390.PNG

I'm not derailing ur comment because this is probs true but my lips don't blend w my face v well and it makes them look fake, but hers are way bigger than they used to be so they probs are :<

Edited by exhausted

Posted

Hey y'all I'm new here and to babydarkokitten n whatever. But is she really all that bad?¿ Don't hate I don't know much other than she's racist or something but she seemed sincere about her apology from what I hear. Idk y'all has she done something I don't kno?

-Sophie🌸

Posted

Hey y'all I'm new here and to babydarkokitten n whatever. But is she really all that bad?¿ Don't hate I don't know much other than she's racist or something but she seemed sincere about her apology from what I hear. Idk y'all has she done something I don't kno?

-Sophie🌸

Did you read the entire thread? Don't be lazy :alpacafedup:

Posted

Did you read the entire thread? Don't be lazy :alpacafedup:

I understand dood. I read through it all. But I just feel like there's some deeper shit going on. What I'm trying to say is how is she so sweet and innocent, yet she is deep down racist? I've read about how her boyfriend was a neo Nazi and how her friends are the same, but if she's put the past behind her and apologized, is she really that bad of a person? Or is this racism still going on because I don't see her posting racist things.

Posted

... anyways, read the whole thread.

IMG_1251.thumb.PNG.2e764f5838050dc8de5e4

Hasn't she done meth in the past? Why is she so suprised ??