• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1925 posts in this topic

Posted

C68588F3-2C3A-48FB-8BFD-B406FB670F36.jpeg

36C1A19E-8AAC-40E8-B9F9-57F211EB2EC3.jpeg

Posted

on her personal, she posted that paragraph with like, a bunch of selfies so it feels like she's still centering herself (even though on her babydarko account she posted, i think, a drawing of sad jaguars surrounded by flames) 

Posted

I would honestly be so embarrassed to have to go out in public with her, like my god. A couple lives ago she mentioned she had been sleeping with her boyfriend the last few nights and therefore couldn’t sleep now that they were apart and stated I guess I’ll just not sleep then. She has the mental capacity of a child, no wonder she dresses like a slutty toddler. 

414FD9AE-9F4E-442A-A06C-7BB117C6C854.png

Posted

i made an account just to post here, honestly her last video (her riding the scooter whilst he recorded) with her bf was soooo creepy he is only interested in her body and at one point in the vid she turned around and shows her butt to him.... what makes me the most angry is other girls getting influenced by her and thinking relationship is 'goals'. 

Posted

So I’m guessing she’s no longer in contact with her boyfriend/daddy/soulmate who she met when she was 15? The one that has the connection with the blood vial necklace which she no longer wears. I remember her making an entire scrapbook for him with those creepy photos of her drugged up in a hotel room sitting in a pile of guns and money. I think he was from North or South Carolina (I’m not American so excuse my lack of knowledge). She always claimed to have multiple “daddies” but I remember him being the actual “boyfriend” who she had a “spiritual” connection with etc etc. This was in her “I am the universe and god” bullshit phase. Also remember when she used to listen to metal music? Whatever happened to that lmao

I just wonder what happened to him lol

From her recent lives she claimed that she met her current boyfriend when she moved back to Florida. To which she obviously changed her personality to fit with him - ninjas, swords, nunchucks, “bad bitch” aesthetic. I feel so bad for her because these men only view her as a young and pretty girl who is extremely easy to manipulate. I can imagine Simone would actually feel awkward around guys her own age.

God this girl’s life is as unstable as hell. I’d love to see some real direction in her life - be it a real job or college. Instead of living off selling shoutouts and cheaply made bikinis and knickknacks. She needs something that isn’t online. Something to give her the real structure that she so desperately needs. She needs to experience the real world before her looks run out or when she’s too old for these old creeps to keep her around anymore.

This was a lengthy rant sorry

I’ve wondered what happened with blood vial guy too or why her fans haven’t asked since she inspired so many of them to make blood vials themselves. I remember when she was living in North Carolina (think it was North. I honestly can’t remember either lol) and he was the love of her life..her boyfriend, her daddy, “a god”, “the greatest person she’s ever met.” She was obsessed. She was absolutely miserable for having to move away from him because all of the sudden she up and left to “have to” go live with her mom to take care of her in Florida (she claims that Ginger didn’t want her to go but it was ~ just her time uwu ~ but I honestly think with Gingers demanding job as a bartender and never being home, plus losing a son, she couldn’t handle the responsibility that Simone was.) Now she’s glad that she moved back to Florida because she never would’ve met “her love.” Now he’s her spiritual guru daddy! And she’s predictable as ever with adapting to his personality and being one with the universe because he feeds her DMT and takes her to raves and.. says so.

I wanted to mention how in her 4am live the other night (when she couldn’t sleep without daddy uwu) she was asking people *again* to say how old they thought bf was and the older they kept guessing, the more her eyes lit up with excitement. She was reading the chat going “oooh 27?! 28?! 30?! WOW! *giggle* “ Its painstakingly clear, if it wasn’t already because of her waving her pink fetish collar that they keep at his house around like a prize, that it’s a ddlg relationship even if he really isn’t all that much older than her. I bet she wishes he were though. Honestly he probably is only about 24 but the beard and balding makes him look 40.. which is great for her. If you look through his insta which goes from being public to private all the time, the dude looks a bit doorkish imo. She could do better but she’ll have any guy looking to take advantage of a smol bean and be prince daddy, right? *shutter*

its hanging with girls like Johanna and Susie that egg her on further and have her thinking that it’s completely normal to have any sort of meaningful relationship with someone who’s twenty years older than you and to be a sexual object to these grown men. Not that it’s never happened or that it’s impossible but these girls are very young, with the exception of Johanna who acts like she’s 20 so I figured she was as well, so they’re definitely being taken advantage of and still think that living this Lizzy Grant lifestyle is the cutest thing while these guys abandon their families for young p*ssy and they’re laughing to the bank, calling it “building an empire” though. 

Posted

I would honestly be so embarrassed to have to go out in public with her, like my god. A couple lives ago she mentioned she had been sleeping with her boyfriend the last few nights and therefore couldn’t sleep now that they were apart and stated I guess I’ll just not sleep then. She has the mental capacity of a child, no wonder she dresses like a slutty toddler. 

414FD9AE-9F4E-442A-A06C-7BB117C6C854.png

well let’s not forget that this is her being more mature with her outfits now lmao she said that in a live recently. But the Sailor Moon hair and toddler stripper outfits are really SO much of an upgrade 🙄

Posted (edited)

imo she looks good idk she been lookin v pretty these days

like , at least she doesn’t look like this anymore ....... :

462BDC61-9077-41FD-B680-D293B511B201.thu

now she looks more natural & happier, she used 2 look very forced & weird 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ also her hair looks so much better now idk what do y’all think ?

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Posted

Bruh she just lowkey fingered a rose on her story and it made me so uncomfortable I—

Posted

I’m sorry if this is petty but why does she over sexualize everything ??? This girl really posted on her story of getting sent flowers and what does she do? She fingers one of them 😐 

Simone if you want to tease your 40 year old boyfriend then send it to him privately cause we don’t need to see that shit

07F84DCD-7D3B-4C1B-98CC-D111C9395310.thu

Posted

imo she looks good idk she been lookin v pretty these days

like , at least she doesn’t look like this anymore ....... :

462BDC61-9077-41FD-B680-D293B511B201.thu

now she looks more natural & happier, she used 2 look very forced & weird 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ also her hair looks so much better now idk what do y’all think ?

I agree but at the same time, it's so clear that she's still so insecure about her identity. 

She literally fetishizes being a white trash sugar baby, acts like she's a helpless barely pubescent teen, and has people admiring her for it. It's whatever now, when she's still young, but it's only going to get cringier when she's in her late 20's still trying to pass herself off as 16. 

Her creepy boyfriend is no doubt with her because she's extremely young and malleable. I have nothing against age-gap relationships, but more often than not there is something gravely wrong when someone in their late-20's and older is dating someone who is 18-22. 

Posted

She’s extremely insecure. She lives her life as if she’s a character (or multiple as we’ve seen). Every aspect of her life is a mask for her not knowing who she really is. She bases her personality on other people. If she’s saying she can’t sleep unless she’s with her bf then it’s because she’s left alone to wonder who she is without him. It’s a real shame to be honest.

I don’t think she’s processed losing her mom yet and is instead trying to ignore it with anything that keeps her busy. She’s been through A LOT and needs to properly work through it and stop filling her life with buying useless junk and parading around some old guy that feeds into her and her followers’ weird fetish.

I’ve said before she really needs to get out into the real world and experience real things with real people. She’s been stuck in this bubble of people who feed into her instagram persona and she needs to get out. 

She said this time last year that she would be taking a gap year. That’s over now and I hope she looks into some sort of education or just a normal job to give her the stability of real life.

Posted

I’m sorry if this is petty but why does she over sexualize everything ??? This girl really posted on her story of getting sent flowers and what does she do? She fingers one of them 😐 

Simone if you want to tease your 40 year old boyfriend then send it to him privately cause we don’t need to see that shit

07F84DCD-7D3B-4C1B-98CC-D111C9395310.thu

literally I was so grossed out like cool that you want everyone to know your 40 year old bf is diddling you, lucky you? You want a medal a pat on the back? Like literally no one wants to see that but I guess since girls like Johanna and Susie post that kind of shit and she’s eighteen it’s just suppose to be fine right? Neh eh

Posted

What's with simones bfs weird go to lip pose when he gets his picture taken? Lol

SI_20191010_012118.jpg

Posted

E747B9B6-E0BC-4B25-B447-340FD3B46BFA.thudude is balding, she must desperate. 
all I could think when I seen that photo was how many people were in that restaurant wonder if he was her dad. 

Posted

Hey, she seems happy in her relationship with him so I don’t think we should assume she’s desperate just cause the guy is balding. As long as they’re both consenting and there’s no cheating going on, there’s nothing wrong with it. Find something else to pick on.