• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Alida Simone

1522 posts in this topic

Posted

Bruh she just lowkey fingered a rose on her story and it made me so uncomfortable I—

Posted

I’m sorry if this is petty but why does she over sexualize everything ??? This girl really posted on her story of getting sent flowers and what does she do? She fingers one of them 😐 

Simone if you want to tease your 40 year old boyfriend then send it to him privately cause we don’t need to see that shit

07F84DCD-7D3B-4C1B-98CC-D111C9395310.thu

Posted

imo she looks good idk she been lookin v pretty these days

like , at least she doesn’t look like this anymore ....... :

462BDC61-9077-41FD-B680-D293B511B201.thu

now she looks more natural & happier, she used 2 look very forced & weird 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ also her hair looks so much better now idk what do y’all think ?

I agree but at the same time, it's so clear that she's still so insecure about her identity. 

She literally fetishizes being a white trash sugar baby, acts like she's a helpless barely pubescent teen, and has people admiring her for it. It's whatever now, when she's still young, but it's only going to get cringier when she's in her late 20's still trying to pass herself off as 16. 

Her creepy boyfriend is no doubt with her because she's extremely young and malleable. I have nothing against age-gap relationships, but more often than not there is something gravely wrong when someone in their late-20's and older is dating someone who is 18-22. 

Posted

She’s extremely insecure. She lives her life as if she’s a character (or multiple as we’ve seen). Every aspect of her life is a mask for her not knowing who she really is. She bases her personality on other people. If she’s saying she can’t sleep unless she’s with her bf then it’s because she’s left alone to wonder who she is without him. It’s a real shame to be honest.

I don’t think she’s processed losing her mom yet and is instead trying to ignore it with anything that keeps her busy. She’s been through A LOT and needs to properly work through it and stop filling her life with buying useless junk and parading around some old guy that feeds into her and her followers’ weird fetish.

I’ve said before she really needs to get out into the real world and experience real things with real people. She’s been stuck in this bubble of people who feed into her instagram persona and she needs to get out. 

She said this time last year that she would be taking a gap year. That’s over now and I hope she looks into some sort of education or just a normal job to give her the stability of real life.

Posted

I’m sorry if this is petty but why does she over sexualize everything ??? This girl really posted on her story of getting sent flowers and what does she do? She fingers one of them 😐 

Simone if you want to tease your 40 year old boyfriend then send it to him privately cause we don’t need to see that shit

07F84DCD-7D3B-4C1B-98CC-D111C9395310.thu

literally I was so grossed out like cool that you want everyone to know your 40 year old bf is diddling you, lucky you? You want a medal a pat on the back? Like literally no one wants to see that but I guess since girls like Johanna and Susie post that kind of shit and she’s eighteen it’s just suppose to be fine right? Neh eh

Posted

What's with simones bfs weird go to lip pose when he gets his picture taken? Lol

SI_20191010_012118.jpg

Posted

E747B9B6-E0BC-4B25-B447-340FD3B46BFA.thudude is balding, she must desperate. 
all I could think when I seen that photo was how many people were in that restaurant wonder if he was her dad. 

Posted

Hey, she seems happy in her relationship with him so I don’t think we should assume she’s desperate just cause the guy is balding. As long as they’re both consenting and there’s no cheating going on, there’s nothing wrong with it. Find something else to pick on. 

Posted

Her style has completely changed again big shock and now she’s making videos in the shower, also nothing has changed to make her relationship with men or being dependent on them or fetishizing disgusting imagery any better and she continues to lie to her followers and give no credit to the one person who gives her a place to live even though she should have been kicked out 2 years ago, feeds her and pays her vet bills for Luna but all she does is bad mouth him and blast him on the internet but yea it’s all fine because she’s an adult. If she’s an adult maybe realize lying to children probably isn’t in her best interest 

Posted

Hey, she seems happy in her relationship with him so I don’t think we should assume she’s desperate just cause the guy is balding. As long as they’re both consenting and there’s no cheating going on, there’s nothing wrong with it. Find something else to pick on. 

actually the bald guy IS the guy she DID try cheating on when she was sending dms to her ex ripper to shreds begging for ripper to take her back but simone got shot down so she settled on zense7en cause she can use him for a house and free cash. I'm not a fan of hers either but she could definetly do better in the looks department, but whatever pays her way I guess. Simone has always been an opportunistic user, so that's no surprise she's attaching herself to someone she can exploit until something else comes along. As for him, HE must actually be the desperate one if he is that old and has to resort to dating a unfaithful, sexual headcase of a little girl who obviously gets around, because he can't get a attractive woman his own age, but seeing as how he was chasing her when she was underage he's likely just an ugly pedo whos to much of a loser to do better than her. 

Posted

What's with simones bfs weird go to lip pose when he gets his picture taken? Lol

SI_20191010_012118.jpg

Image result for pointy chin anime

Posted

I actually miss her old style. Her nymphette clothes may have been tacky and bad but at least she covered herself. I’m not slut shaming her I just worry about her safety since she’s going out wearing revealing clothes. She lives in Florida right? There’s a lot of weird crackheads there so I think she should be on the safer side. There’s a vid on her IG where she’s wearing a short dress without any underwear on 

162C626F-97C1-4C38-A1EF-9F590C6CF1FD.thu

there’s also a pic of her wearing this and I get it’s a costume from a movie but it just looks like straight up fetish gear and it’s disgusting

DC5906EA-2A2A-48E3-A37E-AB6F7B354FB3.thuI’m the same age as her and I find her new style really concerning 

Posted (edited)

I actually miss her old style. Her nymphette clothes may have been tacky and bad but at least she covered herself. I’m not slut shaming her I just worry about her safety since she’s going out wearing revealing clothes. She lives in Florida right? There’s a lot of weird crackheads there so I think she should be on the safer side. There’s a vid on her IG where she’s wearing a short dress without any underwear on 

162C626F-97C1-4C38-A1EF-9F590C6CF1FD.thu

there’s also a pic of her wearing this and I get it’s a costume from a movie but it just looks like straight up fetish gear and it’s disgusting

DC5906EA-2A2A-48E3-A37E-AB6F7B354FB3.thuI’m the same age as her and I find her new style really concerning 

it’s a valid concern as she’s literally stated she’s gone out in provocative outfits because she “wanted to be naughty” while out in public with him, if I remember correctly this is outfit she went to drum and bass show in and even her follows are eh girl maybe some shorts???? She clearly has no concept of what’s appropriate in public and if you valued your relationship why would you want to do that in the first place. Like save it for when you guys are alone but she can’t do that because everything is a show or for appearance with her. 

9FDC0CB2-893C-48A1-A5B3-88287A8E7F46.jpeg

Edited by assvssins

Posted

are we not gonna talk about the fact that this girl is clearly being manipulated by her boyfriend.. like she posted on her private ig about how much she hates drugs and how disgusting they are but shes out here doing psychadelics (like fucking dmt) w her obviusly drug user boyfriend? im not against drugs but why shame them aswell as indirectly promote them? shes literally ruining herself shes clearly not stable in the head to begin with and i do not think using psychadelics is her greatest friend rn lol.

Posted

Honestly even though she’s 19 and legal she does not have anywhere near the age mentality to date older men. She acts like a 14 year old which is honestly normal since she went through a lot of abuse, but that’s why it’s so dangerous for her to date older men. She’s basically still a child mentally. Plus she glorifies pedophilia. She needs to also think about if she’s mature enough for her boyfriends. Like I get the appeal of older people since they’re mature and have things together but if you wanna date them then you gotta be able to match their maturity and not drag them down. It’s actually gross seeing her boyfriend’s IG and seeing pics of her on it