• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eleanor Barnes

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was actually surprised there wasn't already a thread on this girl ! she comes up on my explore page a lot & recently on my suggested videos on youtube she looked..kinda......different.. like I knew she shopped although she's already really cute but looks like shes doing that big baby doll head sharp jaw full cheeks ig ps.....Thoughts? 

IG: @snitchery 

Twitter : @TRASHYPRINCESS 

Snapchat: ghostrascal 

Youtube: electra666 

IMG_1941.PNG

IMG_1942.PNG

IMG_1946.PNG

IMG_1940.PNG

IMG_1939.PNG

IMG_1943.PNG

Edited by dollhospital

Posted

Social media links?

Posted

Social media links?

IG: @snitchery 

Twitter : @TRASHYPRINCESS 

Snapchat: ghostrascal (she rarely uses it nowadays) :) 

She has one art account i think it was like @bowieslilstar  

Youtube: electra666 

Posted

I've seen her pictures a lot floating around twitter. Something seems off about her to me, but that may just be my own opinion. 

Posted (edited)

in every picture she looks like shes someone else wtf?

Edited by cleopathetic

Posted

in every picture she looks like shes someone else wtf?

The power of makeup & the shoop

Posted

this girl appears in my instagram almost every day and whenever you open her page she looks different in every photo

Posted

WuoFE8r.png

what happened to her chin???

Posted (edited)

The heck, is that really now she looks from her videos? She looks 100% nothing like her photos on Instagram. I have seen her photos on my discovery feed as well, I knew she shoopd but, damn, these comparisons are pretty bad, considering her images on Instagram looks like a baby doll.

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-47-29-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-47-34-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-48-06-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-48-26-1.png

The real her looks more human, longer face structure, bigger jawline/chin, nose slightly more bulb etc. All of these features on a decent face shape. She's definitely not at all ugly what so ever. So I don't understand why she photoshops.

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-52-26-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-51-50-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-56-42-1.png

These are moving screenshots but you can look at her YouTube for yourself, hell even her own Instagram videos....it's so obvious she looks different. I really wonder if she had openly admit to severely editing her photos? I wonder what are her reasons, maybe, dare I say,  artistic reasonings? Either way I personally would like to have her face IRL, cause this proves to me, prettiest of girls have their own struggles with their image. Im just hoping she doesn't turn into a full blown flake if she were to find this thread.

Edited by Offline

Posted (edited)

i adore her! i actually found her ages ago back on twitter when she wasn't "ig famous". her makeup looks are really creative and really refreshing as opposed to the whole ig eyebrow cutcrease and matte lipstick (even tho she does do this, she combines it w other looks). she does edit her pictures but it's pretty obvious, i think she does it for artistic reasons (blending the color of her wigs to the background, etc.) the reason why she looks so different is bc of the different makeup styles, wigs, contacts. this probably sounds like a wk but she's always been so sweet and humble and unproblematic:alpacaheadshake: i guess i'm so used to all the snowflakes that look completely different irl that eleanor just looks normal to me lmao. i mean she probably uses professional lights and stuff + blurred skin but i don't think it changes how she looks completely.

IMG_2792.PNG

IMG_2794.PNG

Edited by tacos

Posted

omg eleanor is so sweet! i watched her insta live once and she answered my questions about school and university and she was so nice !! i dont see much difference from what i remember from her live and her insta pictures other than obviously the skin smoothing and makeup. also those small chin pictures look really old i dont think its that extreme anymore!! i really love her makeup looks and she seems genuinely sweet. i always found it weird that she would post videos of her looking 'normal' (minimal makeup) and would delete them like half an hour later. other than that seems very talented and nice! wish her the best :)

Posted

homegirl shortens the length of her face in half. and she's still doing it. she does look cute either way tho, so, you do you i guess

Posted (edited)

this girl has serious hair issues. after she completely killed it with bleaching and processing one final time after Brad Mondo did it, she finally decided to shave it all off. you'd think she'd learn her lesson and take care of her hair from now on, but what does she do? SHE BLEACHES HER FRESHLY BUZZED HEAD AGAIN!!!! i just don't understand why she doesn't just wear wigs when she wants to mix it up and leave her natural hair alone? someone please help homegirl out because her hair woes are KILLING me...

Dpq6ZNXWkAAq6zi.jpg

Edited by dreadfuldarling
typos

Posted

Necroing this thread bc someone mentioned her & linked it in gothflops' thread... She keeps popping up on my instagram explore feed and gets reposted by some brands I follow and the uncanny valley vibes just piss me off so much!! 

Posted

This was a total shock to what she looks like nowadays in the gothfruit's thread! Her look has changed a lot, but it's mostly photoshop - the real her and her photos (past and present) don't even look like sisters to me lol.