• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok, I've been seeing this girl, showing her "lifestyle", I really think she's very intelligent, she knows how to create an appearance on the internet, she knows how to sell herself (not in a bad way), and she knows how to have a dream life while Its followers ... it depends.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/rachelaust
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RachelAust
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rachelaust_
Snapchat: RachelAust
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIaf-RCk5mQiH8rI0rODlg

Your place where she sell their books...
http://eatrunlift.me/ebooks-1/

She talks a lot about "minimalism" although he sees that he buys many things, renews, spends and is in my opinion very expensive girl.

Also, about how before she was fat and with acne and now her skin is very beautiful, healthy and very, very, very white and therefore thin with curves (and big, big ass). I do not know if I retouch your photos or not, the truth is that your body is very ... normal in my country many women are like that without taking care of "too much", I do not know if their books help,
I do not know if she's have surgeries, I do not know if she's the way she looks Photos and videos, because the truth is that she has knowledge in "software" and "merchandising"

So whats your opinion guys?

I do not know if maybe there is already a line of it in the forum ....

Boceto (1).png

very professional

Boceto (2).png

its minimalism :hoplz:

Boceto (3).png

my big ass in fleek :hoplz::hoplz:

Boceto (4).png

ass ass ass

Boceto (5).png

is the same person? I do not think so....:hmm:

Edited by iwannabefamoush

Posted

Fit thighs in one photo, skinny sticks in another hmm

Posted

She used to be a tumblr girl. I like her aesthetic now, but something's fishy. 

Posted

I joined just for this topic!

At first I found Rachel inspirational with her fitness and food prep posts - areas I could use help in - but lately she's just pinged my wrongdar.

Rachel is very cagey about what procedures she's had done to her face. She claims that she won't discuss any work she's had done (she has admitted to some work in a roundabout way: "this is not my natural face") due to impressionable people online but also posts about a $700 eyebrow tattooing session and other things she has done to her body.

Credit where it's due: she works her ass off to build her business and brand, and I applaud that, but the idea of protecting the impressionable people on the internet from her cosmetic alterations rings way false.

Posted

True, she runs a totally false life, shows that in order to be calm and healthy, she should only have money and mayber perseverance, I started to follow her ideas of minimalism and decoration since she was initially said to be interior decorator, but then to a time to become a fitness girl more, with a boyfriend who happened to be a sports trainer, who helped him write the most effective book to lose weight in plash plash, and now is dedicated to promote travel and anti acne articles ....

The truth is that the girl says she suffered from acne (severe) and that in less than a 3 month using a lot of products (very expensive) disappeared ... without a scar ... when that is impossible, at least a scar should remain!

Posted

True, she runs a totally false life, shows that in order to be calm and healthy, she should only have money and mayber perseverance, I started to follow her ideas of minimalism and decoration since she was initially said to be interior decorator, but then to a time to become a fitness girl more, with a boyfriend who happened to be a sports trainer, who helped him write the most effective book to lose weight in plash plash, and now is dedicated to promote travel and anti acne articles ....

The truth is that the girl says she suffered from acne (severe) and that in less than a 3 month using a lot of products (very expensive) disappeared ... without a scar ... when that is impossible, at least a scar should remain!

Dude ive never suffered from actual acne and I still have scars fom the occasional ONE pimple that pops up theres no way you could not have a scar.

Posted

Dude ive never suffered from actual acne and I still have scars fom the occasional ONE pimple that pops up theres no way you could not have a scar.

Exactly, depending on the severity of the acne the person is left with scars from higher to lower degree, but always present, even if you invest in laser treatment these can become less visible but that takes your time, minimum of six months to a year or even longer because of the issue of scarring, severity of the scars, perseverance in the treatment, money ......

But she lies to say that ONLY in three months the acne disappeared and did not leave scars .... or use some type of program to see no scars, or pretended to have acne, to be able to sell that image of acne survivor if you buy x and products ...... (not very complicated someone with knowledge in FX Makeup) can do it.

Posted

I used to watch her videos, and then I saw that she does low carb. Not gonna rant about that. I noticed some weird editing in a picture of her awhile ago, idk she just always gave me a bad feeling. It seems like she knows almost nothing about nutrition and health, her boyfriend doesn't seem all that bright to me either. 

Posted

She also rubs me the wrong way, BUT, I do want to point out that in that screen shot she has obvious scarring on the right side of her face. The texture of her cheek by her mouth is super bumpy. Not everyone scars the same way! That being said, with the severity of her acne in that left photo I find it hard to believe that at three months she doesn't have any redness left whatsoever. There's either makeup in play or she exaggerated her acne. 

Posted (edited)

I also find her suspicious. When people look so perfect on the internet, they're usually far from acceptable in real life. That's the truth. Even I had to live with acne scars for a lot of years. If I hadn't found All Purpose Hydroquinone Cream, I still would be living with scars right now. Even the cream took some time to remove my scars. That's reality.

Unless she's making reasonable amounts of money out of it, I doubt if she's a modest person. Because modest people work almost every day and don't get to be on the internet all the time. I think she's pretty, though.

Edited by Hailie Richard

Posted

For a minimalist, she really does do a bunch of declutter videos. Instead of actually being a minimalist, I have a feeling she is so unaware that she only really likes the minimalist aesthetic

Her fitness videos rub me off the wrong way too. The way she talks about her diet and her workout routines make it seem like the only way to see results and the only way to do it right is if we do it the same as how she does it