• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hi! well I couldn't find a thread about Natasha Lillipore, but if there is already one please let me know!
Well I have been following her for some time now, She used to be a "scene/chola/90s" kind of girl with pink hair and then blue hair...and then she started drawing and taking self portraits a lot and then became some "Dolls kill model", dressed with these "vintage looking" thrift dresses and doing her makeup with Limecrime when limecrime first started, then dying her hair black. Now she does lots of illustration to the point that she can be easily found if you search for "Ilse Valfre" (some Tijuana-Los Angeles pop illustrator)...she is now doing some pins sponsored by topshop, still in the local Los Angeles scene, but I think she is currently living in a small apartment in San Diego and she posted little time ago.
She used to have a Youtube Channel with 2 makeup tutorial videos and one of "how to thrift", she erased them and uploaded new ones "with better quality" as she said but it was clearly because she was now "kind of famous" and the other videos were kind of cringy to begin with. I don't like her attitude though, she is kind of bitchy and secretive about her makeup skills, style inspirations and shooping skills.

https://www.instagram.com/lillipore/

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatashaLillipore

https://twitter.com/lillipore

kjkjljl.JPG

CpCs6qBUAAAx6ve.jpg

BcxiFL-CAAAfTWH.jpg large.jpg

CqFSU-aWgAEjg1S.jpg large.jpg

joo;.JPG

BcxoQ9SCEAAKPSw.jpg large.jpg

VE7_REiQ.jpeg
Bcx5O5GCIAASul-.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.daf9

Bcxo_UhCIAAsKPy.jpg large.jpg

ggh.JPG

Cq5JoqDUIAQlJdN.jpg

Cs5cpopWcAAGV1y.jpg large.jpg

Edited by addictaunt

Posted

she reminds me Raquel Reed in her "Myspace Era". Like, in 2007 / 2008:

45ce67e3739f6.thumb.jpg.6e72a57f15a55136

8deef0c3dc96dbd6db128bd21ad99ac1.thumb.j

Hi-C.thumb.jpg.c18750795898e352017c590c9

5f1b2a04d7b297cf9d445657cbdb8d37.thumb.j

also, her youtube channel seems to be blank here, is that correct?

Posted

I LOVED Natasha! I was obsessed with the blue haired chola and her perfect winged liner and deep set eyeshadow look and red lips! I was ecstatic when she posted her makeup tutorial. Then she deleted it because she "didn't like the quality" :-( 

Then she died her hair black and suddenly she was just a regular chola and became boring to me so I unfollowed her lol

I remember her pet cat Bart and when he was sick she was always fundraising for him. Every once in a while I pop in to her insta comments and ask about Bart and she always says he's fine and living with her mum.

Idk much about her actually, I was just following her for superficial reasons. I know she was dating a Latino tattoo artist and he draws these clown chola ladies inspired by her - she even has a piece from him. I hate his art tbh. I think they're ugly.

She seems nice, very insecure about how she portrays herself online. Other than that, don't know much. I'm a shit fan lol

Posted

omg I follow her on instagram & also read her blog http://rose-and-thorn-diary.blogspot.co.at/

but other than that I don't know anything about her lol but I do think she's pretty

& iirc her cat passed away just recently...

Posted

& iirc her cat passed away just recently...

oh i didn't know that :-( that's sad

Posted (edited)

i checked out her social media and she seems pretty cool, rlly interesting look and her art is my fav style, i like her!

do you know what DOLLS KILL is? she on their youtube channel...

Edited by cleopathetic

Posted (edited)

also, her youtube channel seems to be blank here, is that correct?

You are right she looks like her!! yes, that is correct, in her youtube channel you can click on the blue bird (twitter) icon in the top corner and it will lead you to that Twitter account so I guess is the official Twitter account.

i checked out her social media and she seems pretty cool, rlly interesting look and her art is my fav style, i like her!

do you know what DOLLS KILL is? she on their youtube channel...

I found this in the DOLLS KILL youtube account if you are interested, I don't know much about them tho :alpacawink:

dollsskill.JPG

Edited by addictaunt

Posted

You are right she looks like her!! yes, that is correct, in her youtube channel you can click on the blue bird (twitter) icon in the top corner and it will lead you to that Twitter account so I guess is the official Twitter account.

Oh, okay... Thank You! I'm saving to see it later.

Just to make clear, she deleted her videos from YT then?

Posted

As a fellow Artist I really appreciate her stuff, I like the design of her newer stuff although I wouldn't 'wear' most of her pins for example as its not my style.
I think she found her style and brings it across very well and it seems she's quite successful with it sooo chapeau to her :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

Oh, okay... Thank You! I'm saving to see it later.

Just to make clear, she deleted her videos from YT then?

yes, she deleted them once more, this is the second time she deletes all her videos from her channel, I think because one of them was the "get ready with me" and she appeared kind of shy to the camera, maybe that's why she deleted them, because being seen without hair or makeup can be a tricky feeling if you are not that open or used to share your personal makeup doings, i guess...but that's just my guessing :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by SisterGrimm