• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What do you guys think of this swedish girl?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you guys think of this girl that goes by the name of Jivancas on both tumblr and Instagram. Personally I think she's cute but she seems to be lying.I asked her what circle lenses she's wearing but she said it was her real eyes. What do you guys think? Are they natural or is she lying? Links to her social media: Tumblr, Instagram found her blogspot though she hasn't posted anything but here's the link --> blog

Screenshot_2016-11-17_at_08.22.44.thumb.

tumblr_oft22jq9oN1v0s94io1_250.thumb.jpg

tumblr_og4kpxVflZ1v0s94io1_250.thumb.jpg

Posted

last time i checked your iris isn't meant to take up most of your eye...

her clothes are really cute tho

Posted

last time i checked your iris isn't meant to take up most of your eye...

her clothes are really cute tho

Unless the light in the room is bad..

Posted

First post, creating a new thread about a girl that has a small follower count, I call bullshit and a selfpost maybe
https://media.giphy.com/media/5gUnOrltPvZzW/giphy.gif

Posted

First post, creating a new thread about a girl that has a small follower count, I call bullshit and a selfpost maybe
https://media.giphy.com/media/5gUnOrltPvZzW/giphy.gif

It's not me, I found her yesterday, I'm not hating on her just curious of what you guys think of her, Personally I think she's very cute and has nice clothes but I was just curious about her eyes that's all, Im sorry if you took offence. 

Posted

I'm not sure what the issue here is. She's using the Snow app which has a lot of beautifying stuff and the selfie filters make your irises a lot bigger usually. I'm using it myself, it can make you look really weird even in broad daylight. Her eye colour looks totally normal to me. I'd be more worried about how blurry and grainy her outfit photos are, but I guess it's normal to edit her body at that age nowadays.

The question of "what we think about someone" is pretty weird if it's such a boring account. Not saying it's a bad thing, she definitely has good aesthetics and a nice style, but she's just another Korea/Japan lover. So I'm not sure what opinions you expected? This thread will die down soon because there's nothing much to say about her. So it does sound like fishing for compliments, simply because there's nothing negative to say about her (except for the horrid quality of her outfit photos).

Posted

Ew? Weeb alarm much? It is so obvious she wants to be mistaken for a Korean girl in her pictures without her face lmao. "Showing off my outfits" more like hoping people think she is (half) Korean or something. Either way her attitude seems nice tho. Despite the weeb look she doesn't really act screamy about Korea or kpop

And I doubt her eyes are real; people with such light grey/blue eyes don't usually have the black outer thingy (English is failing today; excuse me).. but you never know. Could be the contrast of her black hair/light eyes that make them look fake.

Posted (edited)

Edited by sugarcookie

Posted

first thing I noticed was her tags....lol

other than the tags I don't think she's doing anything worth noting

Posted

Eh, low follower count and an empty blog? She's nothing interesting, but I'll add a few comments. I honestly like her outfit choices, so I can't fault her there. I think her feed is nice. On her blog she states that she's from Sweden and she writes in Swedish on Facebook, so the only Koreaboo things she's up to are those Korean tags and bad choices in Snow filters on her Facebook, but in terms of the filters - we've all been there (sometimes you gotta slap on that ugly cat filter for the lulz).

If she's interested in Korea (she appears to have been on a few trips to Seoul, at least) and Hallyu, but isn't harming anybody, then I think she's safe. I just wish she'd stop using ALL Korean tags on instagram.

Tagging in Korean is pointless if she wants her following to increase, especially since she isn't tagging anything noteworthy. Just glancing at them, she's tagging stuff like #selca (Korean phrase for selfie), #instagram and #fashion. If she wanted to increase her following she should be going for stuff like #얼짱 (ulzzang) and #인형 (doll). Better yet, she could tag Koreaboo-y tags like #selca and #kpop in English because its more likely other English-speaking Koreaboos will follow her that way.

Aside from that quick lesson in tagging on instagram, her face really reminds me of Lisa Ring, another Koreaboo on YouTube.

LmwiOad7wU0.thumb.jpg.a3c4548bfb9b1c1b8f

Posted

She doesn't have a large following to require her own thread, but I'll also add that she comes off a Koreaboo. Like someone else pointed out, she uses Korean tags to attract more (Korean) followers and probably wants to be mistaken for one.

I've also posted about someone in the General Koreaboo Thread who does the same thing. You should probably check out that thread and post there for less popular online personalities next time.  ;)

Posted

Jeez she does that dead fish facial expression that girls think is cute or sexy for some unknown reason. There is nothing intesting about her. Her eyes look shooped. There's no way they can be 100% natural. I am a bit suspicious about OP. 

Posted

Nice self promotion. 

Posted

Nice self post lol

Anyways, if this isn't a self post, she just seems like the average J-fashion/Korean blog. It does look like she uses circle lens or has done some photo editing. I don't think it's healthy for your iris to be grey and two times it size

smug.png

Posted

What do you guys think of this girl that goes by the name of Jivancas on both tumblr and Instagram. Personally I think she's cute but she seems to be lying.I asked her what circle lenses she's wearing but she said it was her real eyes. What do you guys think? Are they natural or is she lying? Links to her social media: Tumblr, Instagram found her blogspot though she hasn't posted anything but here's the link --> blog

Screenshot_2016-11-17_at_08.22.44.thumb.

tumblr_oft22jq9oN1v0s94io1_250.thumb.jpg

tumblr_og4kpxVflZ1v0s94io1_250.thumb.jpg

Aaaaand tumblr pics and blogspot posts are gone LMAO