Taylor and Friends

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Laura is leaving too! Basically everyone has left now besides Taylor and Sharla. O.o

IMG_1396.thumb.PNG.3fe0fe787b90dfeb4d978Well Sophie is the newest addition to the Jvlogger crew and it seems everyone has been hanging out and vlogging with her... well everyone except Taylor. I wonder why..... 

Posted

Laura is leaving too! Basically everyone has left now besides Taylor and Sharla. O.o

IMG_1396.thumb.PNG.3fe0fe787b90dfeb4d978Well Sophie is the newest addition to the Jvlogger crew and it seems everyone has been hanging out and vlogging with her... well everyone except Taylor. I wonder why..... 

I think Taylor doesn't want to give Sophie more followers

Posted

I think Taylor doesn't want to give Sophie more followers

Or maybe they just don't have anything in common and have nothing to talk about with each other so they don't hang out.  Sophie's very much into anime but Taylor is not. 

Posted

Why's everyone leaving? (I don't follow the other vloggers in Japan expect lowkey Venus & very lowkey Sophie)

Posted

Or maybe they just don't have anything in common and have nothing to talk about with each other so they don't hang out.  Sophie's very much into anime but Taylor is not. 

But none of the other girls are into anime either. Kim and Sharla like Pokemon but that's it. In my opinion Sophie and Taylor have more in common than any of the other girls do! Sophie's style is very much like Taylor's old style, but I think Sophie looks better in the dolly hime type style than Taylor did. Also, out of the whole Jvlogging group, Sophie and Taylor are definitely the prettiest ones. Maybe Taylor's jealous and doesn't want people to compare the two. If Sophie appears in Taylor's vlog I could see people commenting stuff like "wow Sophie is so much prettier than Taylor" or "Sophie looks like a doll" (stuff that would make Taylor feel jealous and insecure). That doesn't happen when Taylor vlogs with Sharla or any of the others -- let's be honest. Taylor knows Sophie is pretty and well put together, and she might see it as a threat. They're both super into fashion, shopping, makeup, modelling, and so on. Also they both have had plastic surgeries too (well Sophie is open about it unlike Taylor). Sophie has also opened up about potential body dysmorphia and how she wants to obtain perfection but she knows it's not obtainable etc. and that's something we know Taylor struggled with in the past too (I mean, she hasn't opened up about it like Sophie has but it's clear that she's been through it). Sophie right now is basically 2014 dolly Taylor, and I think it would be interesting to see them hang out and spend time together. I wonder if Sophie will outgrow the dolly thing too? (she is quite a bit younger than Tay right? by the time she's Taylor's age she might grow out of it)

Posted

Why's everyone leaving? (I don't follow the other vloggers in Japan expect lowkey Venus & very lowkey Sophie)

This was discussed in the jvlogging thread a while ago, but most of the vloggers came on working holiday visas which only last 1-2 years. They will either need to become full-time students or find a full-time job willing to sponsor their time in Japan in order to stay longer in the country.

Posted

Wasn't Laura living somewhere else for a while? Korea or somewhere else in Asia? She's already left before. I guess she came back...and now she's leaving again? It's kinda amusing how Taylor is the only one who is most committed to living in Japan, despite feeling better in HK. Sharla seems to be itching to leave ASAP, she's all about Korea now lol.

I do hope Taylor finds some level headed friends in Japan, now that her vlogging crew is all apart basically. Sharla doesn't seem like a very good friend to Taylor. Taylor needs another Alexa/HK type friend.

Posted

Wasn't Laura living somewhere else for a while? Korea or somewhere else in Asia? She's already left before. I guess she came back...and now she's leaving again? It's kinda amusing how Taylor is the only one who is most committed to living in Japan, despite feeling better in HK. Sharla seems to be itching to leave ASAP, she's all about Korea now lol.

I do hope Taylor finds some level headed friends in Japan, now that her vlogging crew is all apart basically. Sharla doesn't seem like a very good friend to Taylor. Taylor needs another Alexa/HK type friend.

She lived in Taiwan for a month but that was just for a short time due to modeling

Posted (edited)

But none of the other girls are into anime either. Kim and Sharla like Pokemon but that's it. In my opinion Sophie and Taylor have more in common than any of the other girls do! Sophie's style is very much like Taylor's old style, but I think Sophie looks better in the dolly hime type style than Taylor did. Also, out of the whole Jvlogging group, Sophie and Taylor are definitely the prettiest ones. Maybe Taylor's jealous and doesn't want people to compare the two. If Sophie appears in Taylor's vlog I could see people commenting stuff like "wow Sophie is so much prettier than Taylor" or "Sophie looks like a doll" (stuff that would make Taylor feel jealous and insecure). That doesn't happen when Taylor vlogs with Sharla or any of the others -- let's be honest. Taylor knows Sophie is pretty and well put together, and she might see it as a threat. They're both super into fashion, shopping, makeup, modelling, and so on. Also they both have had plastic surgeries too (well Sophie is open about it unlike Taylor). Sophie has also opened up about potential body dysmorphia and how she wants to obtain perfection but she knows it's not obtainable etc. and that's something we know Taylor struggled with in the past too (I mean, she hasn't opened up about it like Sophie has but it's clear that she's been through it). Sophie right now is basically 2014 dolly Taylor, and I think it would be interesting to see them hang out and spend time together. I wonder if Sophie will outgrow the dolly thing too? (she is quite a bit younger than Tay right? by the time she's Taylor's age she might grow out of it)

Not trying to nitpick, but Kim comes from an anime/gaming background. She did start off as an anime fan and cosplayed as well.  Apart from Pokemon, she also currently still like Sailor moon and Attack on Titan. She's also into gaming and has a twitch channel. So i still think she's got a lot more in common with Sophie than Taylor ever will.  Not too sure about Sharla but I think she's into Sailor moon as well, because she went to the Sailor moon musical with Kim.  

Also, both Kim and Sharla came to Japan because they had an interest in the country and its culture. That's similar to Sophie. Taylor came to Japan cos of a failed Dakota obsession.  She has very little interest in the country and the culture. She just jumps on whatever trend is popular right now forever hoping to go viral.

Kim and Sharla also come with the added bonus of being able to speak in Japanese, which is helpful to Sophie.  So who knows, maybe it's Sophie choosing not to hang out with Taylor and not the other way around.  

If I was Sophie, I would much rather hang out with Kim and Sharla instead of Taylor, who sometimes reeks of desperation. 

Edited by Cloud9
Posted too quickly before I finished typing

Posted

Sophie has met Taylor several times though! I'm 100% sure I read it somewhere, a fan asked Sophie if she knows Taylor and she wrote that they met a few times. Wish I knew where though :( 

Posted

Sophie has met Taylor several times though! I'm 100% sure I read it somewhere, a fan asked Sophie if she knows Taylor and she wrote that they met a few times. Wish I knew where though :( 

They've been together in groups with other jvloggers before. It's in vlogs! We've seen them together before but they never communicate or hang out on their own. 

Posted

I can't stand Taylor R. She's so fake and she's got a very arrogant personality. She's been rude to me on youtube when asking about things. She's extremely spoiled. She seems very self centered no matter how much she does for her friends. It seems to me like she is always trying to buy her friends. I can't put my finger on it but there is something else that just irks me about her. Like I'm very revolted when I see her. Does anyone else feel this way?