• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor and Friends

60 posts in this topic

Posted

She is somewhat awkward, and it does seem rather forced and badly acted, but she does seem more outgoing even if forced. Venus just seems to sit inside unless Manaki is with her. (granted I would sit inside too if I had Margo as a mother)

That's the same thing Taylor does when Elbow-san isn't there. She was even criticized for it a lot(the most recent example - her just staying in hotel room when he had some business elsewhere).

Posted

About Taylor's Friends..

Sharla, - Absent since her sister came to japan, and she lost interest in her friendship with Taylor? During Taylor's Exposure. (& she was the closes thing Taylor had to a bf in Japan)

Ex Jv-Clan: Meimi? Kim, Bii. (I really miss these guys & Taylor as a group, Even Toph and that)

Venus - Met up off Camera, Mer...

Micaela - Long distance & I never really felt they was friends, i always get the feeling that Micaela acts up around Taylor. 

Rachel - (Not suggesting they were ever friends) But has anyone noticed Rachel reaching out to Taylor a lot lately? Is she trying to be her friend or what? I always got the Impression that Rachel didnt really care, to make any effort with Taylor before so why all of a sudden, Is she all over the gaff.

Taylor pretty much has no "on screen" friends...or off? Cept Elbow-San. he's basically ft in all her Vlogs now. I mean i Like the Guy But I miss the Taylor that had a happy social life! that went out without him from time to time. She used to stay home while elbow-san took business trips and she had friends round but now i fear she doesnt have anyone to do that with, So she more than likely goes along with him and sits in the hotel room, until he returns.... I really think the Sharla&Exposure thing has affected her confidence and defiantly her content. I hope Taylor finds some new friendships soon or at least one genuine one. 

Posted

About Taylor's Friends..

Sharla, - Absent since her sister came to japan, and she lost interest in her friendship with Taylor? During Taylor's Exposure. (& she was the closes thing Taylor had to a bf in Japan)

Ex Jv-Clan: Meimi? Kim, Bii. (I really miss these guys & Taylor as a group, Even Toph and that)

Venus - Met up off Camera, Mer...

Micaela - Long distance & I never really felt they was friends, i always get the feeling that Micaela acts up around Taylor. 

Rachel - (Not suggesting they were ever friends) But has anyone noticed Rachel reaching out to Taylor a lot lately? Is she trying to be her friend or what? I always got the Impression that Rachel didnt really care, to make any effort with Taylor before so why all of a sudden, Is she all over the gaff.

Taylor pretty much has no "on screen" friends...or off? Cept Elbow-San. he's basically ft in all her Vlogs now. I mean i Like the Guy But I miss the Taylor that had a happy social life! that went out without him from time to time. She used to stay home while elbow-san took business trips and she had friends round but now i fear she doesnt have anyone to do that with, So she more than likely goes along with him and sits in the hotel room, until he returns.... I really think the Sharla&Exposure thing has affected her confidence and defiantly her content. I hope Taylor finds some new friendships soon or at least one genuine one. 

During Taylor's exposure? :alpacaconfused: What exposure? 

Posted (edited)

During Taylor's exposure? :alpacaconfused: What exposure? 

idk if you honestly dont know what im talking about or ir youre just being funny about my choice of words?

They leaked where SHE lives in Japan! Thats why i Labeled that time period "Her Exposure"  and then the bf's stuff came out too. 

Exposing that she's not actually the girl boss she made out she was.

Anyway i Am Sorry this word isnt to your satisfactory  :)  Maybe you can tell a more appropriate term for that time. So i can use it in replacement of EXPOSED/Exposure Without having to tell the whole story! Then i wont have to waste my time explaining my choice words again! That would be great Thanks! 

My English Isnt The Best (MY BAD) 

PrintScreen Edited out on the grounds of being a personal Atk on another member .

Edited by Maid In China
If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was not worth noticing...

Posted

idk if you honestly dont know what im talking about or ir youre just being funny about my choice of words?

They leaked where SHE lives in Japan! Thats why i Labeled that time period "Her Exposure"  and then the bf's stuff came out too. 

Exposing that she's not actually the girl boss she made out she was.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

lol what? so people have her address and shit?

Posted

lol what? so people have her address and shit?

Yeah some random gave her Tokyo address out,  after someone posted a pic of an arrow on google maps (Pointing to the area Taylor lives) it was around the same time as the elbow-san thing. like, i googled it and it WAS legit their house.

Posted

I'm nosey enough to want to know butttttttt....someone give me a rent price on this place bcuz I need to know lol

Posted

Yeah some random gave her Tokyo address out,  after someone posted a pic of an arrow on google maps (Pointing to the area Taylor lives) it was around the same time as the elbow-san thing. like, i googled it and it WAS legit their house.

Is all that information still up?

Posted

Is it bad that i kinda want that information? lol

Posted (edited)

Edit: Sorry I thought you all meant her old place. I would never encourage giving out info of her current home, that is disrespectful and dangerous!

Is all that information still up?

Yes, it is on lolcow including pictures of the place from the rent agency, the flat layout (showing that the old flat had two bedrooms so Taylor had her fake bedroom for making videos and the one she and Elbow actually lived in) and the rent price. If I'm not mistaken it was around 5000-6000$US.

Also Elbows whole identity is revealed in lolcow. 

Edited by What's the point

Posted (edited)

(her current house)  Idk if its still up, this was a few months back.  i looked on my maps and the address was still on the history.. tho i dont feel comfortable being a main source of that information, if its no longer out there.

I was gonna post a Print-Screen of the house?? but il probably get in shit for it? 

Edited by Maid In China
*get shit for it, not get in..

Posted

(her current house)  Idk if its still up, this was a few months back.  i looked on my maps and the address was still on the history.. tho i dont feel comfortable being a main source of that information, if its no longer out there.

I was gonna post a Print-Screen of the house?? but il probably get in shit for it? 

Yes you will get shit for it. Giving that kind of information is disrespectful and can cause harm.

Posted

Yes you will get shit for it. Giving that kind of information is disrespectful and can cause harm.

Right, i agree and i dont wanna be that person tbh.

tho i was tempted at first... 

because the infos already out there and i was only gonna post a pic of the house front, not her address in writing, i wasn't really thinking at the time, that it could increase someones chances of tracking her down, and causing her harm, i mean Im an average joe and iv seen where she lives online, I think someone trying to do her harm would probably already know this information by now. anyway saying that, you are right! and i wouldnt wanna increase that  chance either way. 

Posted

Dudes this is far too personal, you don't need to know where she lives :meowplz:

Like, I love gossiping about snowflakes but ya know.. Don't give them fuel for this being a hater site

Posted

I know some of u arent her biggest fan, but yeah sharing info which contributes to stalker efforts is not a good idea. Sharla has had multiple stalkers come to her house, Taylor would be at risk of this too (that is, if it hasn't happened already).