• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Taylor and "Friends"

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Taylor has been mentioning Simon and Martina in her videos and leaving comments to them but I don't think they care one bit about her. Sure they are a nice couple but Taylor just might not be that interesting.

Mira does this too lol they just ignore her too

Simon and Martina are older and independently successful, they have 1.1 mil subs, they don't need anyone's help or collab haha Plus, I feel like Martina and Simon look for real genuine friendships, not cheap YT "friendships" lol

and they're obviously leaving comments on simon/martina's videos since their videos get such high views

Edited by Athena

Posted (edited)

Sharla is definitely a mooch! She constantly stays at Taylor's and rarely brings a gift for the host. Plus she keeps mentioning to her subscribers she has a P.O. Box so feel free to send her stuff. She is practically begging for free stuff. Not cool on her part. Plus she expects pricey gifts from others but when it's her turn to play secret Santa she is el cheapo and gifts crap she doesn't want from the dollar store. Also how weird is it that her fiancé and she sleep on bunk beds.  That is something room mates or siblings do not two people that plan on marrying.

Edited by ForRealz

Posted

Sharla is definitely a mooch! She constantly stays at Taylor's and rarely brings a gift for the host. Plus she keeps mentioning to her subscribers she has a P.O. Box so feel free to send her stuff. She is practically begging for free stuff. Not cool on her part. Plus she expects pricey gifts from others but when it's her turn to play secret Santa she is el cheapo and gifts crap she doesn't want from the dollar store. Also how weird is it that her fiancé and she sleep on bunk beds.  That is something room mates or siblings do not two people that plan on marrying.

First, this might be "Taylor and friends" but if you want to complain only about Sharla, stay in her thread.

Second, go back and watch Sharla's videos again, they're not sleeping in bunk beds (obviously).

Posted (edited)

Seeing as people were talking about Chris Broad's attitude to Taylor's vlogging style, from 9.50 or so to 10.24 in this video also sums up how I feel lately, lol. 

https://youtu.be/yAhy7wuQiDk

Edited by Ragdollcookie

Posted

Seeing as people were talking about Chris Broad's attitude to Taylor's vlogging style, from 9.50 or so to 10.24 in this video also sums up how I feel lately, lol. 

https://youtu.be/yAhy7wuQiDk

That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. It's just jabs, Obviously he won't say names :notimp: