• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor and Friends

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Taylor has been mentioning Simon and Martina in her videos and leaving comments to them but I don't think they care one bit about her. Sure they are a nice couple but Taylor just might not be that interesting.

Mira does this too lol they just ignore her too

Simon and Martina are older and independently successful, they have 1.1 mil subs, they don't need anyone's help or collab haha Plus, I feel like Martina and Simon look for real genuine friendships, not cheap YT "friendships" lol

and they're obviously leaving comments on simon/martina's videos since their videos get such high views

Edited by Athena

Posted (edited)

Sharla is definitely a mooch! She constantly stays at Taylor's and rarely brings a gift for the host. Plus she keeps mentioning to her subscribers she has a P.O. Box so feel free to send her stuff. She is practically begging for free stuff. Not cool on her part. Plus she expects pricey gifts from others but when it's her turn to play secret Santa she is el cheapo and gifts crap she doesn't want from the dollar store. Also how weird is it that her fiancé and she sleep on bunk beds.  That is something room mates or siblings do not two people that plan on marrying.

Edited by ForRealz

Posted

Sharla is definitely a mooch! She constantly stays at Taylor's and rarely brings a gift for the host. Plus she keeps mentioning to her subscribers she has a P.O. Box so feel free to send her stuff. She is practically begging for free stuff. Not cool on her part. Plus she expects pricey gifts from others but when it's her turn to play secret Santa she is el cheapo and gifts crap she doesn't want from the dollar store. Also how weird is it that her fiancé and she sleep on bunk beds.  That is something room mates or siblings do not two people that plan on marrying.

First, this might be "Taylor and friends" but if you want to complain only about Sharla, stay in her thread.

Second, go back and watch Sharla's videos again, they're not sleeping in bunk beds (obviously).

Posted (edited)

Seeing as people were talking about Chris Broad's attitude to Taylor's vlogging style, from 9.50 or so to 10.24 in this video also sums up how I feel lately, lol. 

https://youtu.be/yAhy7wuQiDk

Edited by Ragdollcookie

Posted

Seeing as people were talking about Chris Broad's attitude to Taylor's vlogging style, from 9.50 or so to 10.24 in this video also sums up how I feel lately, lol. 

https://youtu.be/yAhy7wuQiDk

That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. It's just jabs, Obviously he won't say names :notimp:

Posted (edited)

That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. It's just jabs, Obviously he won't say names :notimp:

LMAO YAAAS CHRIS! GO IN on that bitch! :feelgood: It's funny because even though Taylor met so many "main stay" Jvloggers at the Halloween party, NONE have collaborated with her besides Sharla...

I really think Taylor came off as annoying/prissy and didnt vibe with the likes of Simon/Martina, Rachel/Jun, ChrisAbroad, et al. OR they could also resent Taylor for waltzing into the jvlog scene like a princess and gaining a sub following without any valuable content. Literally the only reason Taylor is famous is because she has the money to show off luxury things like expensive houses/aps, spa days, and material possessions. 

Edited by dirty_bento_boxxy

Posted

^ her looks also got her there. 

Posted

I was bored so I thought I'd show y'all my creations. I feel like I didn't quite give Taylor justice because I couldn't find any aegyo sal mods. But who next?!

jvloggers.jpg

Posted

I was bored so I thought I'd show y'all my creations. I feel like I didn't quite give Taylor justice because I couldn't find any aegyo sal mods. But who next?!

jvloggers.jpg

Is the brown hair girl Mimei? Or Kim? LOL Shady how only one of them was included:feelgood:

Posted

Is the brown hair girl Mimei? Or Kim? LOL Shady how only one of them was included:feelgood:

It's supposed to be Mimei 😂I was too lazy to make Kim and Bron but I'll get around to it one day... :doge:

Posted

jvloggers.jpg

I thought the middle girl was a dead ringer for Bii!

Posted

idk if this was a joke but if its not then she rly doesnt have friends lol I kinda feel like taylor is the duff in her friend group, not in the original sense where shes like fat and ugly but i feel like she stands out like alot of other people have said the jvlogger crew is all fake 

Posted

idk if this was a joke but if its not then she rly doesnt have friends lol I kinda feel like taylor is the duff in her friend group, not in the original sense where shes like fat and ugly but i feel like she stands out like alot of other people have said the jvlogger crew is all fake 

OUCH. That is sooo awkward...Taylor is 3rd wheeling...

Not to WK Taylor but Michaela might be jealous of Taylor tho and here's why:

1) She often gets compared to Taylor because they look alike and I'm sure that gets annoying for Micha.

2) She might be getting jealous that Taylor and Sharla hang out a lot and are "close"

3) She lives far away from Tokyo so she's bitter and wants to jab at Taylor for that

4) She has developed a distaste for Taylor for X reason...

Posted

capture-20170401-175820.thumb.png.c45b04

I posted this a little while ago on the Kim Dao thread and I hope that it's okay that I post it in this thread as well. But I saw these tweets from Kim on Twitter and was wondering if it was a dig at their jvlogger squad? Mimei and Kim both weren't at Bii's farewell party which I thought was really odd....:hmm:

Posted

Micaela has been annoying the fuck out of me the whole time she stayed in Tokyo... I love her recent videos but every time she's with the Tokyo vloggers she becomes this really bitchy person. Like when you think you know a friend but as soon as they're around a different kind of people, they totally change. I guess she's becoming BFFs with Taylor now too.

(gonna crosspost this in the Micaela thread just to keep up with it there too)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-01 um 13.04.06.png