Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

1561 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the people who re-caped what she said in the videos but please please please please pleaseeee remember to mirror videos/streams esp if it seems like the person is having a break down because 9 times out 10 they will delete them afterwards. 

Posted

If Mimei doesn’t want to stop making videos but still feels so down she could make beautiful landscape shots, food videos etc. without showing herself. It's probably easier to do it that way with everything going on now. 

Posted

honestly one of the mean girls squad just need to spill what happened so all this BS can be done with once and for all.  so sick of mimei dragging this out.

someone call bii maybe?  she'll jump at the chance of relevancy again

Posted

honestly one of the mean girls squad just need to spill what happened so all this BS can be done with once and for all.  so sick of mimei dragging this out.

someone call bii maybe?  she'll jump at the chance of relevancy again

If Bii did it, it would be 20 minutes of nothing and 5 minutes of the actual argument. lololololol

Posted

This was so nice

Posted

This was so nice

It's videos like that that I love watching and prefer over real vlogs and it's also what I mean with showing everyday life in Tokyo (or Japan in general). Short videos with nice music and pretty scenery, just showing how life is because that's what you never get to see from jvloggers since they're so focused on themselves or "special experiences" in Japan. I also don't need constant videos, I'm okay with a nice, good quality video once in a while instead of numerous vlogs where you can feel that the video is only made to make some extra money.

So I hope Mimei can take the advice from the thread here because I think a lot of people are following her for her view on Japan rather than her connections and drama with other jvloggers.

Posted

im definitely following her for her videos on japan and her overall personality when she's not playing victim too much.
i still love mimei and i think she can be so great if she just lets go. i know how hard it is to move on but she'd feel so much better if she could. you know what they say, the best revenge is happiness. who cares what people who've wronged you/people u dislike are doing anymore. it's not relevant to you, mimei, so forget them and just focus on doing what you like.

i guarantee you we would all love that a whole lot more :v 

Posted

This was so nice

This was a lovely video. And it highlights her strengths in videos - well-chosen clips of locations and pacing them appropriately. I wish she does more content like this.

As for her moving on from drama, unfortunately she doesn't seem to be able to let go whatever she's "offended" by:

5a6e0fa4bae38_.thumb.png.7a5e38890d5d812

How ironic that one week after this she posted her own clickbait "Leaving Japan" video.

Posted

This was a lovely video. And it highlights her strengths in videos - well-chosen clips of locations and pacing them appropriately. I wish she does more content like this.

As for her moving on from drama, unfortunately she doesn't seem to be able to let go whatever she's "offended" by:

5a6e0fa4bae38_.thumb.png.7a5e38890d5d812

How ironic that one week after this she posted her own clickbait "Leaving Japan" video.

9_9

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.50.44.png

Posted

9_9

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.50.44.png

Oh my! And she changed the title just like Taylor did with her Sharla video that got criticism.

Posted

Oh my! And she changed the title just like Taylor did with her Sharla video that got criticism.

Actually the whole idea is pretty much stolen from Taylor/Sharla. At least Mimei can't bait people with the boyfriend/husband question lol

I wonder, is it really that difficult to put a simply "#askmimei" behind the clickbait? Would be shorter than "(don't worry it's clickbait)" and look better. "Leaving Japan? #askmimei", simple as that and everyone would know it's a question someone asked.

Posted

Her continuous passive-aggressiveness is seriously off-putting. Not to mention Taylor again but Mimei acts exactly like Taylor did during her insufferable phase of clickbait and then passive-aggressive "clapping back" at PULL and whining about haters. It's just so weird to witness the same thing happening again.

5a6f579b22f3b_.thumb.png.0a935c491ac7aa4

Posted

Her continuous passive-aggressiveness is seriously off-putting. Not to mention Taylor again but Mimei acts exactly like Taylor did during her insufferable phase of clickbait and then passive-aggressive "clapping back" at PULL and whining about haters. It's just so weird to witness the same thing happening again.

5a6f579b22f3b_.thumb.png.0a935c491ac7aa4

I honestly, honestly hope that she only mentioned "hate pages" in her rant on the lives and didn't actually read here, but got upset over those handful comments on her video. Because if she reads here and then treats a video that we're approving of sarcastically...

Girl, don't destroy yourself with passive-aggressiveness. I already feel like I want my money for the sweater back because last year I thought I'm doing good by helping those two out a bit with that money and the sweater itself was cute. Now I just feel like the opinions here which are mostly good criticism are being completely ignore and called "HATTEEEE!" because it's PULL. Like god forbid, there might be actual positive and approving posts on here... Seriously, don't make the same mistake as Taylor back then, your fan base is way too small to survive such passive-aggressiveness and negativity in general (which is why Taylor's channel survived the clickbaitgate, she has too many diehard fans).

Posted

TBH it always surprised me how many followers Mimei actually has across her SNS. I like her videos in general but agree that she needs an outlet other than youtube/her fans to talk about the personal problems she's had with other creators in the past. Like in these sorts of matters it's fun to speculate on the drama that probably is just stupid and petty AF, so dragging it out so everyone can remember just how childish everyone acted in any given situation, especially when the people involved are adults in their late 20s/early 30s isn't benefiting anyone.