• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

978 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought the same thing, it came off as very two-faced to me. If this whole problem stemmed from Mimei's mental health and anxiety (turning down invites to hang out, being late due to issues etc) then why is she attacking her so openly for something she's trying to say she has herself? Especially when she came to the end and said something along the lines of "Say yes, don't say no, push yourself out of your comfort zone." 

This video may or may not have been a direct message to Mimei, but with the amount of times "self-pity" was thrown around, it definitely says something about what Bii must think of her. Like, "If I can deal with it, so can you. Gosh, stop acting like such a victim!"

Posted

i didn't know they were friends with natalia lol. wasn't she pretty messy during her yukapon times

That kitchen counter though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgQHvzObA4

Isn't she Duncan's younger sister?

Posted

lol ^ Alarm bells are going off in Saltay's head because she has to be the only victim. She losing control. Her whole world is shattering. Why isn't she the center of attention. Gotta quickly let everyone know she's sick and tired and going back to bed. Her life sucks. Gotta get sympathy.

No but really.. i wish i could have seen the number of followers everyone had before and after this blew up. That would have been interesting to see for sure

Socialblade exists for a reason

Posted

That kitchen counter though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgQHvzObA4

Isn't she Duncan's younger sister?

Duncan doesn't have a sister, only 2 brothers. That was just a skit. 

Posted (edited)

Duncan doesn't have a sister, only 2 brothers. That was just a skit. 

Sorry that was made clear after I read. This thread is acting weird. New replies are appearing after I read the thread and then I have to go back to read whatever I missed and I realize it's old stuff but I only got the update now:S Maybe I'm Reading a stored version of PULL?  It's weird

For Kanadajin3

On another note ! YESS I can open a Future-Predicting Shop. I so predicted Mira trying to cash in on this! Lady Just stop... I know you like to stick your fingers in turds to see if they still smell.... but guess what? No need to do that... They smell... and so Do You... Yes we know you're here

Edited by Scripteladora

Posted

Socialblade exists for a reason

Yes i found that site shortly after i posted. Also you do realize that comment was posted on the 10th? O.o lol

Posted

Yes i found that site shortly after i posted. Also you do realize that comment was posted on the 10th? O.o lol

I think I've been Reading a stored version of the website because the replies took about 2 hours and they kept on appearing as new replies even though they were posted days ago

Posted (edited)

x

Edited by osmone

Posted

This is probably my the best Mimei video in a loooooooooooong time. I haven't been enjoying her videos lately, but she reviewed this product in a creative, entertaining way. 

Posted

This is probably my the best Mimei video in a loooooooooooong time. I haven't been enjoying her videos lately, but she reviewed this product in a creative, entertaining way. 

I agree! Her acting is way better than some of the other cringy skits I've seen on YouTube. I also appreciated the product demonstration. I hope that she is feeling better and then she is pushing through whatever depression she has over the loss of her friend(s). I'd like to see them all mature and forgive instead of back-biting each other. Do you think that could have in that group?

Posted

That was a really well put together video, even the music was nice. How is Mimei's Japanese skills compared with the other girls?

Posted

That was a really well put together video, even the music was nice. How is Mimei's Japanese skills compared with the other girls?

She's good if anything. Her Japanese speech is a bit slow but I think she just wants to say the right things. But it feels like she uses Japanese more than th other girls. Might be better than Sharla's. 

Posted

She's good if anything. Her Japanese speech is a bit slow but I think she just wants to say the right things. But it feels like she uses Japanese more than th other girls. Might be better than Sharla's. 

It likely is. Sharla doesn't do as many videos in Japanese as Mimei does, considering Mimei's main channel is 100% Japanese.

Posted

so could she be able to have an office job if she hides her tattoos like this? or still not possible..

also OT but i really want to buy this product but I don't think they sell it outside of Japan..

Posted

It likely is. Sharla doesn't do as many videos in Japanese as Mimei does, considering Mimei's main channel is 100% Japanese.

From what I've heard between Mimei and Sharla's Japanese, Mimei sounds a lot more natural than Sharla, although she speaks a little slow. The vocabulary Mimei uses makes it seem like she learned Japanese a bit on her own in the beginning and then as she progress into intermediate and so on she learned more organically through conversation with friends and Duncan and his friends most likely. Just my opinion though, I'm not an expert.