• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

2094 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, if they just admitted that they're bad at saving money or spend too much or whatever, no one would say anything. But they keep whining and whining and then spend more money only to whine again. And a dog is not only a life commitment, it is also expensive, even without vet bills. It needs different food than the cats, different toys... A dog isn't something you only pay for when buying it and then the rest is for free. And Mimei isn't even making videos anymore, so where did they get the money from to be able to afford living in Tokyo, concerts and Duncan's comic obsession? 

Posted

I can say for sure that she is deleting comments because she both deleted mine and blocked my account. 

I know you look at this forum Mimei, if you can’t handle people calling you out on your fucking bullshit maybe you shouldn’t always be playing the victim or bitching about how poor you are. You honestly, honestly, think that your viewers who already support you on Patreon are not going to hear you mention and whine about how poor you are and not donate more money? Honestly?! Get over yourself. Like I told you in my comment on you dog post on Instagram, you have no idea how hard poms are to take care of, you didn’t do your fucking research, I know you didn’t, and now that poor dog if going to suffer because you are selfish and don’t give a crap. Fuck you, Mimei, just...fuck you!

Posted

Have they named the dog yet? I can't find anything

Posted

But how is Duncan going to film if their dog is going to bark? He can't even stand the sound of airplanes when filming. Is he going to film only when the dog is sleeping? I am subscribed to Duncan as I (sometimes) enjoy his dark humour. It's shocking that they bought a dog and so soon after Suga's death. It's so different from cats.

Posted

God their egos are so fragile for 30 plus year old adults its embarassing. 

Posted (edited)

God their egos are so fragile for 30 plus year old adults its embarassing. 

28-30 I'd give them a pass but they’re 34-35 I believe...like...5 years away from 40. I’m no spring chicken but they’re infantile sometimes.

edit: check out Mimei’s latest tweet on her shitposting account. She reads here nightly I swear. 

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted

28-30 I'd give them a pass but they’re 34-35 I believe...like...5 years away from 40. I’m no spring chicken but they’re infantile sometimes.

edit: check out Mimei’s latest tweet on her shitposting account. She reads here nightly I swear. 

What is her shitposting account? Link?

Posted

What is her shitposting account? Link?

@joonmoon98 on Twitter.

Posted

@joonmoon98 on Twitter.

Did she clean it up? All I see is K-pop related stuff. 

Posted

Did she clean it up? All I see is K-pop related stuff. 

I don’t know if that person was talking about this post: 

6E3580F7-9E81-4D03-BCDC-C58104242D7E.jpeg

Posted

Yeah Susan, you ARE ridiculous. And so Is Mimei.

Posted (edited)

Yeah Susan, you ARE ridiculous. And so Is Mimei.

I genuinely do find this kind of weird. I am in my mid twenties and love anime and manga, (often considered to be for teenagers or kids)but these contain stories and art for adults as well. Being super into boy bands where the members are teenage/early twenties is just...... weird. Most Kpop fans seem to lowkey (or highkey lol) lust after the band members, which is fine because they’re usually teenagers and exploring their sexuality/they’re the same age as the members. Idk, something just kind of runs me the wrong way about Mimei and this older lady tbh. I’m only 26 but I already find most kpop band members too young to be attracted to them. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

I genuinely do find this kind of weird. I am in my mid twenties and love anime and manga, (often considered to be for teenagers or kids)but these contain stories and art for adults as well. Being super into boy bands where the members are teenage/early twenties is just...... weird. Most Kpop fans seem to lowkey (or highkey lol) lust after the band members, which is fine because they’re usually teenagers and exploring their sexuality/they’re the same age as the members. Idk, something just kind of runs me the wrong way about Mimei and this older lady tbh. I’m only 26 but I already find most kpop band members too young to be attracted to them. 

same thoughts. i find it big yikes that someone not too far from my mom's age would plaster kpop idol posters all over their walls when that is shit i did in my teen years. i can understand that people (of all ages) find bts/kpop to be an escape but when you're a grown ass adult and overly obsessed it's...concerning. your real life is more important than temporary highs you get from some people who don't know you exist. susan can use the "it's all about their music" argument but your wall says otherwise.

Posted

The thing with aging is that the body ages, but the mind stops somewhere in your mid 20s or more. People use music or anything as an escape from harsh life, or reality seeking comfort in things they like or dream about. It might look weird seeing a lady in her 50s liking such bands, but I think is ok, she does not harm anybody with it. Nobody can tell you what you can and can not like.