• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

2114 posts in this topic

Posted

Get a grip, you two, are you broke or not?? That dog surely is one of the cutest things I've ever seen, but...well, there goes their money.

Posted

I mean they could have adopted a mutt dog and that dog would have a chance at being healthier than a purebred. There are some smaller ones that do look super cute too.

However I feel sad for the dog. Will they get enough walks and attention or space to run around?

(I just think it's cruel if you dont have the time for a dog to have one)

Posted

I am starting to see them in a very bad light. It is very irresponsible to buy such a breed, because "but its sooo cuuute" reason. Plus claiming not having money and whinning like little kids on the internet and begging for money while throwing it out of the window the next best chance. 

Posted

Good thing Taehyung from BTS didn't buy a large dog, or they would've wanted that as well.

Posted

Good thing Taehyung from BTS didn't buy a large dog, or they would've wanted that as well.

Wait hold up, did they seriously get a dog because some k-pop idol got one? basing life-changing decisions around what a celebrity does... what the actual fuck. they should get help.

Posted

(...) Breeders and owners of merle Pomeranians need to be aware of the following risks associated with this Pomeranian color pattern: Deafness, Sterility and Eye defects.

They already have a cat with health issues, sure lets take another high risk breed again as our pet! our followers will pay anyway! what spoiled brats are these grown ass MARRIED ADULTS, taking in new pets like changing furniture. 

lol not to be a dick pointing it out but domestic animals such as cats and dogs are all fucked. they are ALL bred to have such bad genetic traits and health issues. dogs ESPECIALLY because they had actual design - show dogs, hunting dogs, fighting dogs, lap dogs. its a huge problem with humanity but dogs are so precious... nobody will ever say "we should stop breeding them".

every single dog breed in existence is fucked up. massively. you can look up each breeds health issues here: http://www.dogbreedhealth.com/list-of-dog-breeds/

Posted (edited)

lol not to be a dick pointing it out but domestic animals such as cats and dogs are all fucked. they are ALL bred to have such bad genetic traits and health issues. dogs ESPECIALLY because they had actual design - show dogs, hunting dogs, fighting dogs, lap dogs. its a huge problem with humanity but dogs are so precious... nobody will ever say "we should stop breeding them".

every single dog breed in existence is fucked up. massively. you can look up each breeds health issues here: http://www.dogbreedhealth.com/list-of-dog-breeds/

youre right. but to get this specific kind of color combination in a pomeranian, there are a whole lot more health risk factors involved compared to getting a ´´simple´´ red/blond/black/brown/white pom. 

like with the persian cats, the people who insist on finding one with a non existent nose bridge, even though it is actually known to cause trouble for the cat him/herself breathing wise people still want it cause they think it looks ´´cute´´. but I guess whatever people demand most, never mind the animals that are involved health.

I dont get why all these Jvloggers need these fancy ass dog/cat breeds anyway. getting a regular mix and match is not only less expensive(since a good portion of the jvloggers all complain about money issues) and likely to have less health issues than ´´pure breeds´´.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I dont get why all these Jvloggers need these fancy ass dog/cat breeds anyway. getting a regular mix and match is not only less expensive(since a good portion of the jvloggers all complain about money issues) and likely to have less health issues than ´´pure breeds´´.

It's why I appreciate Poki so much. He is just a run of the mill cat. Those ones are tough as nails.

Posted

mimei and duncan LOVE to spend a lot of money on animals, just to later ask to subscribers for money or art for free to sell. disgusting. 

V actually adopted the dog. Yeontan has health issues and no one wanted him. pretty sure he didn't bought him. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted

Lol, I immediately thought of blue haired V and Yeontan when I saw that picture of Mimei with blue hair and her little dog. Don’t tell me that’s why they got him?

Posted

I'm glad someone follows K-Pop or at least BTS on this thread to point out things like this... I really don't think it's a coincidence that they got a Pom when a BTS member also has that breed of dog. Like there are hundreds of dog breeds out there and the choose the one that V has? Yea it's not an accident.

And of course it's another pure bred that most likely cost them a lot to buy initially and will cost them a lot with future health problems. Just adopt from a shelter, at least then you're not supporting shitty breeding practices and helping an animal. Ffs.

Holy shit I lost so much respect for them in one video.

Posted

Holy shit I lost so much respect for them in one video.

Same.

Up until now, I was 'annoyed' by them (and Mimei victim complex) but still was kinda okay with letting it slide because it was just that: annoying.

But now... FUCK THAT. They're morons and that's peak Youtuber entitlement: let's make an impulsive and expensive decision (let's not even talk about the poor dog) and when if it goes all wrong, the followers will pay for this shit.

They infuriate me so much right now I had to pause often while watching the video like... Wtf?! Is their brain made of cotton candy? I can't believe these two dumb asses fuel into each other poor life decisions like it's no big deal.

At least they're made for each other.