• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

2082 posts in this topic

Posted

Poor kitty, they should test the other kitties. Not sure about other countries but in mine you have to make all tests always before introducing any kind animal to others, even quarantine in that time. How about New Zealand?

Posted

Poor kitty, they should test the other kitties. Not sure about other countries but in mine you have to make all tests always before introducing any kind animal to others, even quarantine in that time. How about New Zealand?

I had a kitten with FIV and one that didn't from the same litter from the SPCA (their mother had it) and after he got better from an illness almost the whole litter had he was left to go home. I was just told that FIV will develop as he got older but not to stress about it as long as he went to normal appointments, got his vaccines etc.

I don't think our quarentines are the same because it's so widespread / expected that most cats are outdoor cats anyway. 

In saying that I think it's horribly irresponsible that it wasn't picked up if Japan has a similar vaccination schedule as here in NZ - I remember getting vaccines for my kitties before their neutering at 5 months. 

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

Long time lurker of this thread, first time comment. I have no time to reread the entire thread but since the last reply was in March, I don't think anything new has happened but I'll ask anyways - has there been anything new that's happened? It seems that they've disappeared off of Youtube for the last few months again.

Posted

Long time lurker of this thread, first time comment. I have no time to reread the entire thread but since the last reply was in March, I don't think anything new has happened but I'll ask anyways - has there been anything new that's happened? It seems that they've disappeared off of Youtube for the last few months again.

Duncan has been posting videos consistently on his Japanese YouTube, but Mimei has been off the internet (Twitter) since Suga's death.

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/HNUmijMOqAs

pdr is Doing something with YouTube? I thought he was quitting but towards the end it seemed like a joke? Why I honestly thought it was true at first because for the longest time he’s been putting “the end is near” in his intros after the explosion and Mimei not posting anything for awhile but turns out it’s not for real. It’s just getting annoying he does a lot of onision things but this really takes the cake. 

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

https://youtu.be/HNUmijMOqAs

pdr is Doing something with YouTube? I thought he was quitting but towards the end it seemed like a joke? Why I honestly thought it was true at first because for the longest time he’s been putting “the end is near” in his intros after the explosion and Mimei not posting anything for awhile but turns out it’s not for real. It’s just getting annoying he does a lot of onision things but this really takes the cake. 

He and his behaviour has been bothering me for so long already that I haven't clicked on a video in months ... I am tired of his "jokes" 🤷

Posted

I honestly thought he was finally doing something with his life outside of youtube, something liked doing so I was quite happy for him.
And then he says it's a joke.
Quite shit

Posted

Colour your hair please Mimei you look so washed out. 

IMG_20190501_111336.jpg

Posted

OMG I thought his video was for real, kind of disappointed it wasn’t. I mean he’s been in YouTube for 11 years and I think he does not have any good ideas anymore. He should consider he is aging in Japan, without a stable work I don’t know how he survive there. I mean only Mimei has a real job? Also Mimei hasn’t been really updating Instagram nor YouTube. 

Posted

My cat died of FIV and we adopted him from an adoption agency sponsered by PETSMART (not a budget issue LIKE WTF) who claimed they did all the tests and everything, but one thing they told us is that FIV can be spread through saliva as well. So any cat who is licking each other, sharing water, etc can be infected. That's so sad :(( Honestly, a lot of places probably cut corners and don't do every single health test. My poor lil guy had bad breath that got worse and worse, apparently the FIV was making his teeth rot and he was dying a slow death. Ughhh it was so awful, I hope they'll be able to heal soon <3 I cried gallons of tears, without a doubt.

it is not transmitted by grooming, water, etc. it is transmitted by saliva, only if the infected cat bites a non infected cat, and leaves a deep wound. Not a shallow one. FIV+ cats can live alongside non infected cats without an issue as long as they don’t fight. 

Posted (edited)

Mimei and Duncan got a new pet 

Edited by Nanji21
Add another pic

Posted

Unbelievable... Another purebred pet... They must be either doing much better financially than they always show on social media or they're poor every time they decide to get yet another pet they can't care for afterwards. At least he's not from a pet shop again but being from a breeder must make him even more expensive...?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-02 um 14.21.11.png

Posted

looks like a pomeranian?

they go from anywhere to 3000 to 10,000 dollar depending on the breeder.

and this one also looks like it has special colour coating so probably at the higher end than the lower end.

unbelievable these two, whining about financial issues and then buying one of the most expensive dogs out there. lol.