Mimei and Duncan (PDR-san)

1735 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ofc she would copy lizard boy's hair and look awful while doing it. everytime i come by this thread, they both have gotten just a tad bit more pathetic.

Edited by sand guardian

Posted (edited)

At least what'shisface's hair looks soft, taken care of (ish) and properly dyed, while her hair looks like a cheap halloween wig 🤷‍♀️

Edited by ZhouRin

Posted

Basing her fashion decisions around idols... She's getting to be as bad as Joan with her Jennie obsession. :S

I think she also mentioned that her editing style for the vlog was made because of a BTS video or something? 

Posted

It's really weird watching a twenty something yo obsessing over idols and copying their looks. 

Posted

It's really weird watching a twenty something yo obsessing over idols and copying their looks. 

Even more weird when they're in their early 30's...

Posted

Basing her fashion decisions around idols... She's getting to be as bad as Joan with her Jennie obsession. :S

I think she also mentioned that her editing style for the vlog was made because of a BTS video or something? 

She said she started using the app "VHS Cam" because of a Kpop member or group. She used first in her Instagram stories and then she applied to videos on her channel... I guess most of her life spin around her kpop idols... That's embarrassing 

Posted

her hair color now looks less aggressive and tbh, i quite like it! 

Dqf2U7mW4AAVJZo.jpg

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know what's happening with Genesis One? (Pdr-san and Mimei's old agency)

Mahoto, Takeyaki-sho and 夕闇 all just uploaded videos saying they had left, all posted at around the same time.

They said there are many reasons they left, but the timing seems intentional.

Edit: Saguwa and some others have also announced they have left. Others say they will post videos tomorrow. That's basically everyone in the company leaving at the same time 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by 巧克力
more info because I have notthing else to do

Posted

Does anyone know what's happening with Genesis One? (Pdr-san and Mimei's old agency)

Mahoto, Takeyaki-sho and 夕闇 all just uploaded videos saying they had left, all posted at around the same time.

They said there are many reasons they left, but the timing seems intentional.

Edit: Saguwa and some others have also announced they have left. Others say they will post videos tomorrow. That's basically everyone in the company leaving at the same time 🤔🤔🤔

hmmm I personally don’t know but I saw on mimeis Instagram story she got all of their old fan mail from their old agency recently too so  I’m assuming it can’t be anything good 

Posted

hmmm I personally don’t know but I saw on mimeis Instagram story she got all of their old fan mail from their old agency recently too so  I’m assuming it can’t be anything good 

She also posted a Instagram stories showing she received NORM's mail. I was going to attach the pic here, but she deleted it!

What do you guys think??

Posted

She also posted a Instagram stories showing she received NORM's mail. I was going to attach the pic here, but she deleted it!

What do you guys think??

well even that was weird cause I don’t think norm is with genesis one so how did that happen I know they had a different agency before genesis one but the chances it’s from the previous agency (the one before genesis one) is slim so I’m utterly confused as to how that happened 

Posted (edited)

I think something big happened with Genesis One. Not necessarily a scandal, but the whole website is gone (http://genesisone.jp/). It seems they've shut down totally.

Mahoto and the others haven't mentioned any personal troubles with G1 (as far as I know), so maybe it wasn't their choice to leave. i.e. the company shut down and everyone was forced to leave.

Edit: found some articles (all in Japanese though). Japanese fans are quite confused too. Seems that some artists/creators had issues with management from lack of communication, and G1 was struggling to compete with UUUM for a while. 

https://www.mirikai.site/entry/2018/11/07/221022

https://ytranking.net/blog/archives/2700 

Edited by Undercut
found extra info

Posted

Welp, they all went to UUUM. Everyone. I don't know if they were bought out or given a deal or...

genesis one website is actually http://genesisone-net.com/

I'm not happy since I've always thought of uuum as like a sort of cult that churns out mediocre content but I guess it's a good thing for everyone?

I don't really understand the deal with Japanese youtubers and their agencies anyway (like you absolutely have to be in an agency?).

Posted

Hope they got a good amount of money and will keep it safe for the future. Knowing that Youtube won't be a career forever, I'd take that money too I guess.

I am curious what exactly happened there though. And Mahoto is still listed on the GO homepage...?