• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

melbdun/60speach/brooke

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah ok ok I get it

BUT

really? she can be racist and it's okay but Im a sociopath?  LOL

Um, where did I ever say that being racist was okay? Did I say you couldn't talk about her? Did I say ANYTHING good about her at all? Um no. Excuse me if we don't promote immature behavior. Telling someone to kill themselves is immature as hell. And in your now hidden thread, I find it absolutely fascinating that you and @flower call me a hypocrite. Do you guys even know what that word means? I have never told anyone to kill themsleves and I never would. If I had then that would make me a hypocrite. Enforcing our rules doesn't make me a hypocrite. Newsflash:  just because you don't like that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Furthermore you stated how it's the internet and people talk like that all the time (while also saying that people on this very site talk like that all the time which is absolutely inaccurate and anyone who does talk like that is reprimanded). More newsflash - using the internet as an excuse to justify behaving like a borderline sociopathic asshole pretty much just says that you're too weak to be a decent human being. Just because a lot of people on the internet are asshoels doesn't mean that you should be nor does it make it right.

The fact that you think people should just endure being told to kill themselves, that you don't actually realize that some people actually *do* kill themsleves after enough people tell them to, and worst of all that you seeminngly wouldn't care if they killed themsleves then guess what? That is pretty much the definition of a sociopath and also shows just how naive and ignorant you truly are.

You know who's the real hypocrite? You. "This snowflake is such a terrible person!" As you proceed to behave just as badly if not worse than the snowflake. But tell me again how *I'm* the hypocrite. /s.

If you don't like how we mod, then you are more than welcome to leave. No one is keeping you here. We accept constructive criticism. We do not accept outright insults. So kindly find the digital door and don't let it hit your ass on the way out :).

Posted

And in your now hidden thread, I find it absolutely fascinating that you and @flower call me a hypocrite. Do you guys even know what that word means? I have never told anyone to kill themsleves and I never would. If I had then that would make me a hypocrite. Enforcing our rules doesn't make me a hypocrite. Newsflash:  just because you don't like that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I called you a hypocrite because you called them an asshole and a sociopath. Not very nice is it and if that were said to me i'd be upset; tbh just as upset as someone telling me to kill myself (online). It's very counter productive calling someone names while trying to tell them off for saying mean things. You imply it's bad to say mean things online but you do it yourself. I'm sorry but by this definition 

Screen_Shot_2016-11-10_at_21.02.53.thumb

you're a hypocrite.

I understand you were enforcing the rules and I'm total fine with that but when you called that person those things it contradicted what you were saying. If you had left that out I would see nothing wrong with it.

And I know the rule you were enforcing was do not threaten them or wish them any harm (emotional/physical) when she said this girl should just kill herself but calling another person an asshole and a sociopath may have given Humanwaste emotional distraught and pain; the exact thing you're trying to stop. Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you wish to talk more, PM me. Don't go off topic on here, I won't reply.

Posted

Hidden Content

I am responding to you here whether you respond or not because you made a public comment that spreads misinformation and as a mod it's my responsibility to diffuse misinformation.

A.) I never said he was an asshole. I said he was behaving as such/what he was saying made him look like an asshole . Same as acting stupid doesn't make someone stupid. There is a subtle but significant difference.

B.) I never said anything about "saying mean things". You really like to put words in my mouth. This website is very blunt. If I really was so uptight about people saying "mean things" everyone would be banned wouldn't they? No. I was specifically talking about telling people to kill themsleves. That's not "a mean thing" that's a straight up fucked up thing and it is sociopathic. Considering I have been studying psychology for over a decade I'm very familiar with what is and isn't sociopathic. I'm confident in my use of the word. I don't throw it around Willy nilly. I find it interesting that you quote me the definition of hypocrite when your reasoning is completely irrelevant to the term. That just shows how much you don't actually understand the word.

Plus we have reviewed humanwastes history. So it's not like this is their first offense.

I sincerely hope that there is just a language barrier here. Because that's okay and understandable. If not however then I don't know how to resolve this otherwise. You really need to actually read all of the words that I say and stop being so presumptuous. Reading comprehension is important and I'm not saying that insultingly. I know it's an easy mistake but it's important to slow down and read all the words. If you read with emotion you tend to only skim and miss important information.

Posted

Did she get a chin implant?

Posted

Did she get a chin implant?

NO her face has always been like that. 

Posted

NO her face has always been like that. 

Is that sarcasm? Because it looks like she was rockin the Leafy chin before and now she has one. 

Posted

Is that sarcasm? Because it looks like she was rockin the Leafy chin before and now she has one. 

I don't know but her chin does look bigger.

Image result for shyghost

She's 14/15 in these pics.

Posted

She definitely got her lips done and that will drastically change the bottom part of a person's face. Anyway, since T*ump won the electoral college election, I'm not giving this chick the time of day anymore. I don't think Brooke will ever change her views. She'll always be a racist redneck.

Posted

Thought I'd bump this thread to give an update about this racist chick :alpacaheadshake: I said I'd forget about her but I'm not going to ignore bigoted people lol they deserve to be exposed! She recently changed her username and aesthetic but the girl is still an alt right edgelord who has her friends cyberbully people when anyone criticizes her! They end up making her look even more bad since they call people derogatory names and they show their own racism too. She's friends with Simone/babydarkokitten so there's no surprise. Trash attracts trash I guess.

i find it funny how this racist trump supporter is trying to pull off the aesthetic that a lot of ig famous latinas have considering the views of HER president 9_9 and lol at who she's following

IMG_3057.PNG

IMG_3058.PNG

IMG_3059.PNG

IMG_3062.PNG

Posted

It's ridicilous how alt rights white girls hate poc  yet rip off their culture 9_9

Posted

"spicy food is my fav" okay? lol what is she trying to prove?

Posted (edited)

Anyone know if melbdun got work done on her face?

Edited by BlondeBabe

Posted

So now she doesn't want to be Lana Del Rey anymore, she wants to be Latina? Lmao

Posted

So she's listening to the Kendrick album which is extremely pro everything she's against while she has a trump sticker peaking out lmao this country bumpkin redneck just likes the aesthetic of poc what a phony

IMG_3211.PNG

IMG_3211.PNG

Posted (edited)

i've been lurking for a while and i finally made an account to give my opinion on this girl. she's a huge hypocrite-- earlier in this thread someone posted screenshots of her supporting trump's "muslim ban" policy but then trying to further justify her support by claiming "he's done a lot for black and hispanic communities" and i remember witnessing that live and being disgusted by her bigotedness. i wasn't surprised honestly. she's a hypocrite because she feels that she's allowed to spew her racist and islamophobic ideologies but no one is allowed to challenge her. as for her claim that she's a "moderate--" she's active on many conservative pages she follows lmao who is she fooling.

and to dream girl, I agree wholly-- racists deserve to be exposed but i'm sure her little followers would defend her and try to use the argument that she's "changed"

Edited by mendacity