• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

melbdun/60speach/brooke

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This girl kept popping up on my Instagram discover feed. Her name is Brooke. I followed her at one point because I thought she was pretty and her feed was nice but soon discovered she was a Trump supporter and because of my political views, I had to immediately unfollow. She has a a lot of followers, her mother is apparently a YouTube "beauty guru" (LisaLisaD1), and she's 16!!! I've noticed that her looks have changed throughout the years, I mean her lips have gotten significantly bigger and it can't be all due to liners. Her nose has also changed. About 3 or 4 years ago, her style was very Tumblr-esque pale inspired and now it's very vintage Lana Del Rey inspired.

Her current instagram: melbdun

Her inactive instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnewsbabe/

Her mom's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LisaLisaD1

Before:

1208377_240793709421005_334990693_n_zpsc

After:

11245886_440931496083274_599794024_n_zps

Thoughts???

update: she's friends with babydarkokitten and together, they cyberbully people who criticize them. akl of these girls think racism is funny.

Edited by Dream Girl
She's racist

Posted

WOW what a difference! :amgplz:

also, what's up with all the 60's references? so so edgy, huh?

Posted

WOW what a difference! :amgplz:

also, what's up with all the 60's references? so so edgy, huh?

I'm guessing it's an aesthetic that she's latched onto, it's made her popular within that group on Instagram. Very weird considering it seems she's into the hippie-ness of the 60's which really doesn't go well with her American conservative values.

But yeah, she's quite the edge-lord. Her old instagram is named FOXNEWSBABE after all lmao.

Posted (edited)

I know this girl. O.o

I remember I commented on a hate page and all of her friends went on my page insulting me and calling me ugly because she told people I owned the hate page JUST BECAUSE I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT.

She'll probably know who I am.

Edited by M

Posted

I know this girl. O.o

I remember I commented on a hate page and all of her friends went on my page insulting me and calling me ugly because she told people I owned the hate page JUST BECAUSE I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT.

She'll probably know who I am.

Ooo, I'm sorry that happened it sounds truly terrible! Her followers seem to be up her butt and even defend the fact she supports a bigoted man like Trump. Her friends probably feel the need to defend her because she's Instagram famous.

0.png

Posted

Ooo, I'm sorry that happened it sounds truly terrible! Her followers seem to be up her butt and even defend the fact she supports a bigoted man like Trump. Her friends probably feel the need to defend her because she's Instagram famous.

0.png

Her friends are actually just as racist as she is. I've seen some of them make fun of BLM.

Posted

Her friends are actually just as racist as she is. I've seen some of them make fun of BLM.

Sadly not surprised. I remember her recently posting a pic with a caption she wrote about how people only support gay rights on the Internet because it's the cool thing to do. It's deleted now but the way she worded it sounded very homophobic, despite claiming to be bisexual and even used that to backpedal on her statement. Bisexual people can be homophobic too but she must not get that.

Posted (edited)

Wow ! she is racist but she have pics of Jimmy Hendrix  the most influential  black guitarrist of the world, and Amy winehouse the queen of  modern soul? WTF she is so posser and the word "goals" im tired of that ***** word!  my god, she should kill herself

Edited by Humanwaste

Posted

@Peachysupergirl has downvoted every post in here.

Must be her!

Posted

@Peachysupergirl has downvoted every post in here.

Must be her!

awnn, that's sooo cute!!

Pls @Peachysupergirl, come say hi to us! :notimp:

Posted

Please know we have this forum rule:

3) Please do not attack any of the people that are being discussed here
- Do not threaten them or wish them any kinds of harm (emotional, physical etc.)

We let a lot of things fly here but we will not tolerate anyone making comments of "they should kill themselves". Suicide is not funny and making such comments only makes YOU look like the asshole and like a sociopath. It paints you in a negative light rather than the snowflake. These comments will not be tolerated. So watch it.

Posted

I agree! Please refrain from any sort of comments like that! Anyway, that person must be her, or one of her creepy stans who think she looks like Lana, or even her mom lmao

Honestly though, Brooke is just a privileged US Southern white girl who was raised on Fox News, conspiracy theories, and military admiration. Hopefully she'll learn that her views are extremely ignorant as she gets older, backs away from the Internet, and heads into the real world.

0.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.PNG

7.PNG

Posted

uses 100+ characters to defend Donald Trump in a non-sarcastic way: fcuked in the head

also this:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.e0365f688fec32b25a68d

giphy.thumb.gif.39bbe2540f8a970eabfdebb7

Posted

uses 100+ characters to defend Donald Trump in a non-sarcastic way: fcuked in the head

also this:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.e0365f688fec32b25a68d

giphy.thumb.gif.39bbe2540f8a970eabfdebb7

PREACH! And then she ends her ludicrous statements by saying she's a "moderate" who isn't affiliated with a political party and has views from every spectrum. Nah girl, you are 100% a right-wing nutjob. Most moderate Republicans are part of the never Trump movement.

Posted (edited)

Please know we have this forum rule:

3) Please do not attack any of the people that are being discussed here
- Do not threaten them or wish them any kinds of harm (emotional, physical etc.)

We let a lot of things fly here but we will not tolerate anyone making comments of "they should kill themselves". Suicide is not funny and making such comments only makes YOU look like the asshole and like a sociopath. It paints you in a negative light rather than the snowflake. These comments will not be tolerated. So watch it.

Yeah ok ok I get it

BUT

really? she can be racist and it's okay but Im a sociopath?  LOL

Edited by Humanwaste