• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

263 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, now she's literally saying on Instagram that she wants to kill her cat. That's seriously it for me. I don't even want to say what I wish would happen to her. She's pure evil. Is there seriously any way someone could let the authorities in Germany know that she's doing this to her cat? Neglecting him when he's obviously really sick is just pure animal cruelty. 

Posted

So yeah, now she's literally saying on Instagram that she wants to kill her cat. That's seriously it for me. I don't even want to say what I wish would happen to her. She's pure evil. Is there seriously any way someone could let the authorities in Germany know that she's doing this to her cat? Neglecting him when he's obviously really sick is just pure animal cruelty. 

IKR. She's more interested in keeping up her witch/DID narrative while her 'fiance' is over. Anything that distracts her from this, even if it's the sick and suffering cat she claimed to love, can get fucked. The latest on her insta is some message from her 'alter' 'Lilith', and it's like, if she can just have a conversation with this 'Lilith' character, on camera, any time she fancies, where's the actual SWITCH in personalities? It seems to me that she's 100% aware of her actions all the time. She's even shown that when she's playing a different character, the 'alters' are all talking in her head. No dissociation, literally just talking herself through the roles she made up.

@Fukawa Toko I suspect she hasn't been torn a new one because she has the SJWs on her side, and whenever someone points out how obvious her fakery is, they're ready to tell you how evil it is to criticise the mentally ill (even those who chose to exploit their mental illness for views) and point out that precious snowflakes could kill themselves if you doubt them enough. 

Posted

I don't think there'd be much left of him by the time authorities got there...

leo.png

Posted

I don't think there'd be much left of him by the time authorities got there...

leo.png

OMG that looks so horrible, that poor kitty, he looks like he needs help rather than be an accessory on some crazy chicks social media account...

Posted

At least she stopped talking to her necklace. We all know you edited the pictures with Sai's aura 

Posted

Ahahaha I still can't believe a 27 year old does this. :')

My favorite was when she referred to that necklace as one of the only people she can trust.. Oh Lord 

Posted

Well, according to her latest instagram post, she's about to put Leo down. 

Posted

LOL she just posted some gushy picture of a convo between her and her bf, but her followers are more interested in why she's 'integrated' into such a straight and bitchy person. Like the last comment suggests, if Leo's getting put down, seems kind of an inappropriate time to gush about romance, considering how much she claimed to adore that cat.

nofucksforleo.png

Posted

Wow, if I didn't like her before, I defiantly dislike her a lot now.

Also that whole "integrating" business is a load of crap imo. One personality doesn't simply "disappear" when integrated, it simply alters and becomes one personality. Most aspects would still remain but it's a process of accepting yourself which takes years to do. Well, this is what someone told me years ago though.

But let me point out that she is a flawed human who basically is full of bs and doesn't probably have a heart cause she would blame feeling indifferent to Leo as one of her "personalities" instead of herself. Like honestly, I doubt she has 40+ alters, I doubt any of them are legit but just her putting on a mask to fool people.

Heck, apparently I have personality changes and that's because someone told me cause I don't notice it at all. So I wonder how she manages to know and be able to switch with them when it's not that simple imo.

Posted

Leo's dead

Posted

Wow, if I didn't like her before, I defiantly dislike her a lot now.

Also that whole "integrating" business is a load of crap imo. One personality doesn't simply "disappear" when integrated, it simply alters and becomes one personality. Most aspects would still remain but it's a process of accepting yourself which takes years to do. Well, this is what someone told me years ago though.

But let me point out that she is a flawed human who basically is full of bs and doesn't probably have a heart cause she would blame feeling indifferent to Leo as one of her "personalities" instead of herself. Like honestly, I doubt she has 40+ alters, I doubt any of them are legit but just her putting on a mask to fool people.

Heck, apparently I have personality changes and that's because someone told me cause I don't notice it at all. So I wonder how she manages to know and be able to switch with them when it's not that simple imo.

She will switch personalities voluntarily whenever it benefits her most, each were most likely thought up with their own certain situations in mind. Also, I can't believe she has the audacity to pretend to care that her cat just passed away all the while just 4 days before telling her entire instagram following that she "wants to put a bullet in his head." Such a regardless bitch and not in the way she'd like to describe herself as. Acts like a 14 year old edgelord that just found out about witchcraft at age 27

Posted

Leo's dead

That just pulled at a heartstring... As bad as it sounds, hope he is in a better place, may he rest in peace...

Posted

allybacktogetherThe recent tragedy shows the progress we made as a system. We are now able to feel sadness and grief and not expect ourselves to still function. We are able to put emotional needs first. This is a huge deal especially with being raised by a narcissist because in that position you don't get to have your own emotions. I'm happy and proud that this tough circumstance won't cause any more fragmentation. We've come a long way. //Ally

"My cat dying highlights how well I'm doing in life. Another opportunity to tell everyone how self-absorbed my mother is, while also making the whole situation about ME and my tragically fragmented little mind. #SoProudOfMyself"

Posted

allybacktogetherThe recent tragedy shows the progress we made as a system. We are now able to feel sadness and grief and not expect ourselves to still function. We are able to put emotional needs first. This is a huge deal especially with being raised by a narcissist because in that position you don't get to have your own emotions. I'm happy and proud that this tough circumstance won't cause any more fragmentation. We've come a long way. //Ally

"My cat dying highlights how well I'm doing in life. Another opportunity to tell everyone how self-absorbed my mother is, while also making the whole situation about ME and my tragically fragmented little mind. #SoProudOfMyself"

I felt myself vomit a little reading this and honestly, I don't think her mother is as narcissistic as this child is.

Posted

Pfft, and she complains about her mothers narcissism time and time again. Takes one to know one, Tatjana. :alpacaheadshake: