• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

263 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Holy shit this is some good stuff. I remember that her informal name is Tanja because Tatjana is Russian.

I also find it super interesting how she used the name Avery for one of her alters way back then, because she named her "Original Taty" Avery in 2016. Either she's borrowing the name Avery from a defunct alter, or this is a looong con that spans years. Do you have pics of your letters? You don't have to post ones that involve super serious topics such as cutting or suicide because that would be, well, crossing some sort of line.

Yeah, some people here speculated that Tatjana might not be her real name because it isn't written the "right Russian" way but it absolutely is. Although, she liked to use Taty Egano (dropping the w at the end) because it sounded more Japanese. The last time I talked to her was in July 2015 tho, so I really don't know why she used Avery's name.

I also got a picture of Taty with her last girlfriend, Jessi, the one she apparently dumped for Jake. Do you think she cheated on Jessi? Maybe even with Jake? Because I know for a fact that Taty cheated on Shelby, and maybe also on Alisha... I had a good laugh when I read that Taty was a lesbian from "19 - 26" and "polygamic/polygamous" because lmao, no.

Edited by vrouw
deleted the pictures

Posted (edited)

I also got a picture of Taty with her last girlfriend, Jessi, the one she apparently dumped for Jake. Do you think she cheated on Jessi? Maybe even with Jake? Because I know for a fact that Taty cheated on Shelby, and maybe also on Alisha... I had a good laugh when I read that Taty was a lesbian from "19 - 26" and "polygamic/polygamous" because lmao, no.

What I do know about the Jessi situation from the vlogs is that after Taty "integrated" with Ally (as in, shed her old skin, imo), apparently the Ally side of her had "no romantic feelings" towards Jessi and "gave no fucks about her". She always lowkey insulted Jessi in her videos, calling her a bitch and going on about the arguments they had. Jack (whom I believe you meant when u mentioned Jake) was a fan of her channel I believe? Taty mentioned him in videos now and then and shipped Alice with him.

In my torrent archive that has the videos listed by upload date, her shift into Ally is apparent in her "Been Busy" vlog in mid-November 2016. This is also the video where she admits that she and Jessi broke up. And then by early December 2016, in her last livechat, she already calls Jack her "twin flame" (which, by her definition, is that her soul and Jack's soul are two parts of the same whole, which also means he's technically an alter of hers in a different body... I... honestly, that livechat is weird in more ways than one.)

So, yes, I do believe Taty emotionally cheated on Jessi given how quickly she was to hop to a new partner. She has no qualms about cheating as she brazenly admits to cheating on another girl (which i presume is Shelby) with a smile on her face in her "How I met Garnet" video. As for Alisha, she claims that Alisha was cheating on her with multiple partners in her "Why I left F*cebook" video. This claim is also backed up in one of her 2015 paranormal vlogs I think.

Edited by Teagan
typo

Posted

I mean, Alyssa was "there" but I'm not sure if she was the first or at what age her "personalities" started to show up. Taty and I used to talk over MSN Messenger - which doesn't exist anymore - and after she broke up with me and repeatedly treated me like trash, I stopped saving our conversations. But I kept all the letters Taty ever sent me (mostly 2007), and sometimes there would be "protocols" about the "conversations" she had with her "personalities" - Shadow, Iris, Luna, Cooky, Alyssa, Aleiya, Jimmy, Milana, Avery,.. just to name a few from back then. And I know about Amber, Ruby, and Garnet, but it's kinda hard (always has been) to keep track with Taty.
Fun fact: She didn't call herself Taty until 2006 or 2007 - a mutual friend of ours started naming her that. Before that, she used the name "Tanja-Chan." Kinda weird to me that she completely got rid of "Taty" and now goes by Ally.

lmaoo so basically this girl has been LARPing her shitty OCs for the past decade? I love that all of those names reflect the same basic look-at-me teenage girl personality. Might as well change her name to Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way.

Posted

What I do know about the Jessi situation from the vlogs is that after Taty "integrated" with Ally (as in, shed her old skin, imo), apparently the Ally side of her had "no romantic feelings" towards Jessi and "gave no fucks about her". She always lowkey insulted Jessi in her videos, calling her a bitch and going on about the arguments they had. Jack (whom I believe you meant when u mentioned Jake) was a fan of her channel I believe? Taty mentioned him in videos now and then and shipped Alice with him.
In my torrent archive that has the videos listed by upload date, her shift into Ally is apparent in her "Been Busy" vlog in mid-November 2016. This is also the video where she admits that she and Jessi broke up. And then by early December 2016, in her last livechat, she already calls Jack her "twin flame" (which, by her definition, is that her soul and Jack's soul are two parts of the same whole, which also means he's technically an alter of hers in a different body... I... honestly, that livechat is weird in more ways than one.)

So, yes, I do believe Taty emotionally cheated on Jessi given how quickly she was to hop to a new partner. She has no qualms about cheating as she brazenly admits to cheating on another girl (which i presume is Shelby) with a smile on her face in her "How I met Garnet" video. As for Alisha, she claims that Alisha was cheating on her with multiple partners in her "Why I left F*cebook" video. This claim is also backed up in one of her 2015 paranormal vlogs I think.

Oh yeah, Jack not Jake, sorry about that! I know very little about him - her Instagram was way too cringy (with him) for me to continue to follow, I also can't watch her videos because her mannerism and way of talking is throwing me off big time, so I don't know a lot of "new things" about her and him, and with Jessi and Alisha.

I talked to Shelby once while I was looking for Taty and found Shelby's Tumblr where they talk about Taty, and I can tell you: shit went down apparently. Taty fucked Shelby completely up, emotionally, but they are doing great now as far as I know.

And yeah, Taty's very... passionate, you could almost say? She falls in love and out of it again so fucking quickly, uses big words just after a few weeks, talks about the future and shit. I turned 15 while we were together and she constantly told me that in three years I'd be free (legal age in Germany) and we could get away from everyone.

But Jack seems to be her longest relationship so far. He still gives me weird vibes. I mean, I was 14/15, of course, I was impressed and fascinated with all this shit but what is his excuse? 

Posted (edited)

I would call Taty opportunistic. While she's very generous in the sense that she gives her partners gifts and lovebombs them, her attention span and emotional capacity is more like a bucket with a hole in it. Her relationships end with her "feeling unwanted" over and over, but it's hard to give love to someone with an insatiable appetite for attention. And then she drops her current partner, moving onto the closest catch. That's kind of typical with people who have narcissistic parents or parents who are emotionally neglectful.

Do you have Shelby's tumblr url? If you don't want to share it publicly, I do accept DMs. How bad did Taty cheat? She glosses over it in her Garnet video.

(edit:) also Jack has alters too, I think. I think it was mentioned in a livechat I do not have.

Edited by Teagan

Posted

I would call Taty opportunistic. While she's very generous in the sense that she gives her partners gifts and lovebombs them, her attention span and emotional capacity is more like a bucket with a hole in it. Her relationships end with her "feeling unwanted" over and over, but it's hard to give love to someone with an insatiable appetite for attention. And then she drops her current partner, moving onto the closest catch. That's kind of typical with people who have narcissistic parents or parents who are emotionally neglectful.

Do you have Shelby's tumblr url? If you don't want to share it publicly, I do accept DMs. How bad did Taty cheat? She glosses over it in her Garnet video.

(edit:) also Jack has alters too, I think. I think it was mentioned in a livechat I do not have.

Can confirm that. 

Yeah, but I really don't want to share it, you know. I feel like I've to protect Shelby.
But I do have screenshots of the post they wrote about 
Taty, if you want them?

Jack having alters too is just... wow. No.

Posted

Can confirm that. 
Yeah, but I really don't want to share it, you know. I feel like I've to protect Shelby.
But I do have screenshots of the post they wrote about 
Taty, if you want them?
Jack having alters too is just... wow. No.

Oh, that's fine. I suppose it's best so people don't contact Shelby about it. Feel free to post screenshots about what they wrote.

Yeah, Jack has alters but I think that's only for Taty, since he's never posted about it anywhere. He's currently in Germany with her right now for a visit. He's okay, I guess. Nothing too bad and he acted decent in the old livestreams I remember. Idk how long their relationship with last. Maybe Taty is just holding out as long as she can until she heads to the U.S.

Posted (edited)

The order's messed up, but here you go. Shelby doesn't go into detail what happened between them, but just reading all of this reminds me so much of what I went through after the breakup (even tho I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't get cheated on, I suppose) so yeah.

Just an hour ago I thought that he looks kinda old and that that might be the reason why they and their relationship are weirding me out, but then I remembered that Taty turned 30 this year, so... taking that back, I guess. As long as they are happy?

Edited by vrouw
deleted the screenshots

Posted (edited)

The order's messed up, but here you go. Shelby doesn't go into detail what happened between them and Taty, but just reading all of this reminds me so much of what I went through after the breakup (even tho I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't get cheated on, I suppose) so yeah.

Hidden Content

Just an hour ago I thought that he looks kinda old and that that might be the reason why they and their relationship are weirding me out, but then I remembered that Taty turned 30 this year, so... taking that back, I guess. As long as they are happy?

Jesus... that breaks my heart. Come to think of it, Taty might have mentioned having a dream about Shelby in one of her weekly vlogs. She didn't mention them by name, but she mentioned that in the dream Shelby was injured by their own hand and Taty was trying to find a hospital for them.

Kinda funny how she's 30 and she's still got her and Jack's head all wrapped up in this stuff, despite it being years--a decade for her. I remember when I was a really young kid and tried to think up an imaginary friend named Freddie but I innately knew that he wasn't real and so I dropped it after a while. That wasn't a flex or anything, but in a way, I'm kind of in a strange sort of awe at her dedication.

Edited by Teagan
fixed Shelby's pronouns

Posted (edited)

Yup, she did cheat on Jessi. With multiple people imo. She had a circle of naive youtube fans that she definitely used to her advantage, and Jack was one of them. She was still with Jessi at the time, and at first claimed to still care about her and be in an open relationship.

Jack was one of her fans who started out as her "mentor" because allegedly he too had DID and had integrated his whole system of alters by himself and wanted to help her. And he was into the same offbrand wicca/reiki shit that she was into. The ironic thing about her calling him her twin flame is that she used that spiel on at least a couple of people lmao. Oh also, she and Jack claimed to "system hop" aka astral project into each other's brains and dreams? Yep, super weird.

And yeah, Taty's very... passionate, you could almost say? She falls in love and out of it again so fucking quickly, uses big words just after a few weeks, talks about the future and shit. I turned 15 while we were together and she constantly told me that in three years I'd be free (legal age in Germany) and we could get away from everyone.

But Jack seems to be her longest relationship so far. He still gives me weird vibes. I mean, I was 14/15, of course, I was impressed and fascinated with all this shit but what is his excuse? 

The best word to describe Taty when I knew her is horny. Opportunistic is a close second. She'll lovebomb the shit out of you if she thinks she can get something out of you, like sex, 24/7 attention, or a visa - Jack promised her all of that. His intentions are unclear to me too though.... I am very curious to see what will happen if she ever does make the move to the US and has to depend 100% on Jack, I wonder if he'll still be the same to her.... but that's just speculation because of the off vibes that he has

Edited by purple.stretchmarks
Got a little too personal for a second there

Posted

Yup, she did cheat on Jessi. With multiple people imo, myself included. She had a circle of naive youtube fans that she definitely used to her advantage, and I was one of them at the time. We talked over youtube and emails and bonded over both having shitty parents, and me having lived in Germany at one point. I think she was jealous of the fact that I've immigrated to an English speaking country, which is what she wants most in the world. Anyway, I was replaced by Jack pretty quickly though when it became clear to her that I wanted to take things slowly lmao and the whole thing only lasted a few months. But she was still with Jessi at the time, and at first claimed to still care about her and be in an open relationship.

Jack was one of her fans who started out as her "mentor" because allegedly he too had DID and had integrated his whole system of alters by himself and wanted to help her. And he was into the same offbrand wicca/reiki shit that she was into. The ironic thing about her calling him her twin flame is that she used that spiel on at least a couple of people lmao. Oh also, she and Jack claimed to "system hop" aka astral project into each other's brains and dreams? Yep, super weird.

The best word to describe Taty when I knew her is horny. Opportunistic is a close second. She'll lovebomb the shit out of you if she thinks she can get something out of you, like sex, 24/7 attention, or a visa - Jack promised her all of that. His intentions are unclear to me too though.... I am very curious to see what will happen if she ever does make the move to the US and has to depend 100% on Jack, I wonder if he'll still be the same to her.... but that's just speculation because of the off vibes that he has

Were you the one that Taty claimed Garnet received risque pics from? Sorry if that sounds intrusive. You don't have to answer. I always thought it was super gross and manipulative when she said that with pride. If male youtubers can't do that with their fans (such as nasty Projared), then Taty shouldn't do the same and not get repercussions. It's an abuse of power--and in 2016 she had 50k subs, so she was no nobody.

She also would gloat on and on about how much sex she got, which is most evident in her last Taty livechat. It's especially strange since in her "I thought you were a lesbian" video, she claimed to be almost asexual before Jessi. It seems as if she swung from one extreme to another, from a low sex drive to an extremely high one. Is this just age or is it a symptom of something?

Posted (edited)

Were you the one that Taty claimed Garnet received risque pics from? Sorry if that sounds intrusive. You don't have to answer. I always thought it was super gross and manipulative when she said that with pride. If male youtubers can't do that with their fans (such as nasty Projared), then Taty shouldn't do the same and not get repercussions. It's an abuse of power--and in 2016 she had 50k subs, so she was no nobody.

She also would gloat on and on about how much sex she got, which is most evident in her last Taty livechat. It's especially strange since in her "I thought you were a lesbian" video, she claimed to be almost asexual before Jessi. It seems as if she swung from one extreme to another, from a low sex drive to an extremely high one. Is this just age or is it a symptom of something?

Yep. Not gonna lie, that time of my life is very embarrassing for me to look back on now. And it affected me more than I like to admit, I still act petty about it to this day. I mean that's why I'm here lol

Oops I regret this, but less petty recap: we had a short, overly affectionate, long distance thing, with her showing great manipulation skills and me being super dumb.

Edited by purple.stretchmarks
Backtracking just a tad

Posted

Yep, that was me. Not gonna lie, that time of my life is very embarrassing for me to look back on now. But I was barely an adult, and in awe of her confidence and online following, and I was trying hard to figure myself out and she offered guidance. I agree, it is really gross and definitely an abuse of power.

At this point I think her sexuality is just whatever suits her best. But I agree, it is weird that she complained that Jessi couldn't keep her hands off her and that it bothered her that they couldn't have deep conversations (which is valid), but then she started becoming pretty much just like what she complained about. I remember at times feeling uncomfortable with what she was trying to initiate with me, but I was dumb and trusted her and when she started sending me suggestive pictures and videos and messages, I figured I should do the same if I wanted to keep her happy. God, I still can't believe I didn't see how she was manipulating me until it was too late. 

Holy shit, my apologies. I can already see how hypersexual she's acting in these emails, using your horrible hospital experience and mental health as a segue into smutty talk. Who does that?! It's so manipulative and... gross. I don't blame you for falling for such a thing. You were a fan and she was an idol figure and she took advantage of it. Honestly, Taty should be the embarrassed one here.

I do admit, when I watch a video of hers, it's kind of easy to just go along for the ride and sort of get swept up in how confident she tells her stories. It's a slippery slope into delusion. It's kind of like some crazy ass virus.

Posted

Holy shit, my apologies. I can already see how hypersexual she's acting in these emails, using your horrible hospital experience and mental health as a segue into smutty talk. Who does that?! It's so manipulative and... gross. I don't blame you for falling for such a thing. You were a fan and she was an idol figure and she took advantage of it. Honestly, Taty should be the embarrassed one here.

I do admit, when I watch a video of hers, it's kind of easy to just go along for the ride and sort of get swept up in how confident she tells her stories. It's a slippery slope into delusion. It's kind of like some crazy ass virus.

Thanks for saying that, I appreciate it. That's why I wanted to share that, not for pity but to show exactly what kinds of manipulations she used on people. It's just a small sample but still.

Yeah I think her confidence and ability to create her own little world are what draw people to her, and she makes it easy to go from sceptical to slowly getting wrapped up in her delusions. I'll give her that she has a talent for telling stories and creating videos, and yet it still never seems to take too long for people to see through the front she puts up. Well.... most people lol

Posted

Thanks for saying that, I appreciate it. That's why I wanted to share that, not for pity but to show exactly what kinds of manipulations she used on people. It's just a small sample but still.

Yeah I think her confidence and ability to create her own little world are what draw people to her, and she makes it easy to go from sceptical to slowly getting wrapped up in her delusions. I'll give her that she has a talent for telling stories and creating videos, and yet it still never seems to take too long for people to see through the front she puts up. Well.... most people lol

Honestly if she just chose to invest in some good old Original Characters instead of this elaborate D.I.D story, she could have been a decent writer or at least an artist. Speaking from experience, creating and expanding on ocs for the past six years has helped with introspection and problem solving issues. Each character has a piece of me I don't like in myself and it placing it on a fictional being helps me come to terms with it.

Plus it's a lot more tasteful than appropriating an "exotic" mental illness and trying to garner attention by shaping your whole personality around it.

Idk, I've once heard that half-decent cult leaders know how to make some damn good entertaining lore, and they know how to tell it in a way that makes you give them the benefit of the doubt.