• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Woot, nevermind on those two videos. I found them, luckily.

Also there's no notice yet from youtube in terms of copyright. Then again, they are slow as hell on nearly everything.

I think, if this is correct, they may have found them, not sure but she mentioned something about someone "stealing" her ideas or videos...

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-28-32.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-07-17-23-04-49.thumb.png

And here is some other posts you can all read for your enjoyment while I ponder on why she would do such a video when mmost of the time, most self-harming issues is like that of treating a cut... Its just common sense. Unless you're like me and don't give a shit about the self-harm cause whats the point and I never learned how to treat injuries properly until my bf taught me recently lol

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-05-02.png

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-05-12.png

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-03-56.png

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-04-14.png

Posted

I think, if this is correct, they may have found them, not sure but she mentioned something about someone "stealing" her ideas or videos...

Screenshot_2018-07-17-23-28-32.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-07-17-23-04-49.thumb.png

Yeah her IG post is what notified me. Funnily enough, it was made not long after I talked about having the channel on here, despite me having the channel for a few months. :alpacabored: very suspicious...

It's not surprising that there would be Pro-Ally lurkers on this thread. Someone must have bookmarked the youtube links and didn't do anything until a few days ago. Which is weird bc why not report it when you see them first thing? Were they waiting for confirmation?

I'll give her credit though, at least she gave the appearance of being careful by asking if a cutting treatment ASMR is ok. Though, describing it as "~immersive~" and "~god damn realistic~" comes off as tooting ur own horn a bit too much, especially if its about something as sensitive as a self harm related video. Nothing incriminating, but it just rubbed me the wrong way, you know?

Posted

Hey anyone still interested in this topic? I'm late to the party I know

Posted

Hey anyone still interested in this topic? I'm late to the party I know

Hi! Sorry for the belated reply. I have great news for any completionist or anyone who wishes to see Taty/Ally's videos again. I have found a torrent that features ALL of her videos in a 151GB file. I have personally put it through a torrent cloud to check its contents and all of her videos are there, nice and dated. Nothing really dies on the internet, huh?

Anyway, uploading over 300 videos onto a vid sharing site would take a hella long time. Would you prefer if I uploaded them to a public site, or link you to the place where I found the torrent?

(btw the torrent was virus free as far as I know)

Posted

I check this page every month or two to see if anyone else still thinks about this trainwreck, and I'm so glad to see some still do. I haven't been following "Ally"s personal instagram for a while and it's private now. Anyone know if she's still active, and still posting about alters?

Posted

I wonder if she finally managed to "trap" an US-American to get that visa she so desperately wants.
After at least three attempts, myself included, huh..

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she finally managed to "trap" an US-American to get that visa she so desperately wants.

Oh mood, she really got around to everyone, huh

It seems she did manage to find an American willing to marry her and move her to the US, after she changed her whole sexuality and personality for him. But the government won't let them move/get married apparently, according to her

Screenshot_20190601-160335_Instagram.jpg

Edited by purple.stretchmarks
Grammar

Posted

Odd question, but were you around during Taty's tumblr era? Where her hair was short and dark brown?

Posted

Odd question, but were you around during Taty's tumblr era? Where her hair was short and dark brown?

I've known Taty since she was 17. Was that before her Tumblr era? Haven't talked to her in three or four years, tho.

Posted

I've known Taty since she was 17. Was that before her Tumblr era? Haven't talked to her in three or four years, tho.

17? Jesus, that's a long time. I know from an old vlog of hers that she was skeptical of astrology at first. Was she into witchcraft and D.I.D in her teens?

Posted (edited)

17? Jesus, that's a long time. I know from an old vlog of hers that she was skeptical of astrology at first. Was she into witchcraft and D.I.D in her teens?

Not sure about the astrology part, but sounds about right. And abso-fucking-lutely. At one point she claimed to have more than 100 personalities but some went away (as in: disappeared or "went away" to live [with someone] somewhere else) as she worked through her "traumata" - her best friend Isis was also really into witchcraft and coincidentally also had a D.I.D.

I obviously can't tell too much as I don't want her to figure out who I am but will try my best if you want to know anything.

Edited by vrouw

Posted

Not sure about the astrology part, but sounds about right. And abso-fucking-lutely. At one point she claimed to have more than 100 personalities but some went away (as in: disappeared or "went away" to live [with someone] somewhere else) as she worked through her "traumata" - her best friend Isis was also really into witchcraft and coincidentally also had a D.I.D.

I obviously can't tell too much as I don't want her to figure out who I am but will try my best if you want to know anything.

100? No wonder she slimmed it down to 40+, as keeping up a story about a 100 would be clumsy for anybody. Was her D.I.D origin story always the same, about her first alter being named Alyssa and that she got her at 12 or something?

Posted (edited)

100? No wonder she slimmed it down to 40+, as keeping up a story about a 100 would be clumsy for anybody. Was her D.I.D origin story always the same, about her first alter being named Alyssa and that she got her at 12 or something?

I mean, Alyssa was "there" but I'm not sure if she was the first or at what age her "personalities" started to show up. Taty and I used to talk over MSN Messenger - which doesn't exist anymore - and after she broke up with me and repeatedly treated me like trash, I stopped saving our conversations. But I kept all the letters Taty ever sent me (mostly 2007), and sometimes there would be "protocols" about the "conversations" she had with her "personalities" - Shadow, Iris, Luna, Cooky, Alyssa, Aleiya, Jimmy, Milana, Avery,.. just to name a few from back then. And I know about Amber, Ruby, and Garnet, but it's kinda hard (always has been) to keep track with Taty.

Fun fact: She didn't call herself Taty until 2006 or 2007 - a mutual friend of ours started naming her that. Before that, she used the name "Tanja-Chan." Kinda weird to me that she completely got rid of "Taty" and now goes by Ally.

---------------------------------

I looked through some mails she sent me and found one with pictures.
That guy there's Chris, her first real boyfriend, you could say. (She kinda had a boyfriend before him but that was more of a set-up by her mother.)

3._da_auch_nich.thumb.jpg.320c32930cd52a19._ich_hab_ne_zunge_wie_ne_kuh.thumb.jp5cf4f14194a1c_10._ich_wie_ich_mich_ber_m16._hmmmm....thumb.jpg.0123732f2ad6e02675cf4f148f0002_ich_mit_chrisi________.thu

Edited by vrouw

Posted

Fun fact: She didn't call herself Taty until 2006 or 2007 - a mutual friend of ours started naming her that. Before that, she used the name "Tanja-Chan." Kinda weird to me that she completely got rid of "Taty" and now goes by Ally.

Oh this is fascinating. I didn't know her until 2015/2016 so I got to know her as "Taty" and when she got rid of the Taty persona it seemed super weird and like a big shift. But knowing "Taty" wasn't even the first makes it all make a little more sense, it's obvious that she's used to changing herself completely to fit her current narrative or phase. What I always wondered was how much of it was actually dissociation, or if she just used the dissociation card to cover her manipulation. She has openly admitted to being manipulative in her old videos so I'm guessing it's all just manipulation. 

Posted

Holy shit this is some good stuff. I remember that her informal name is Tanja because Tatjana is Russian.

I also find it super interesting how she used the name Avery for one of her alters way back then, because she named her "Original Taty" Avery in 2016. Either she's borrowing the name Avery from a defunct alter, or this is a looong con that spans years. Do you have pics of your letters? You don't have to post ones that involve super serious topics such as cutting or suicide because that would be, well, crossing some sort of line.