• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

260 posts in this topic

Posted

I know what you mean, every once in a while I think of people like this chick and feel so desperately anxious about the social perception of mental illness. It's not just a backwards step, it's a step towards self-diagnosis being unquestioningly defended to the point where people who legitimately have mental illness are compared with attention-grabbing frauds. Since when has respecting someone's right to malinger and misinform taken precedence over academic facts and progress? It's so sickening, I understand wanting to take a break from it all. 

This girl has recently made her instagram private. I think she's trying to distance her lies and terrible acting from her ASMR channel. Though, the last couple times I looked the only things she posted were conversations between her and her cringey "witch" boyfriend, and Sims 3 screenshots. She mentioned some "alter" names occasionally, but it's clear from the vids she makes and the constant instagram updates that she has no disruptions with her identity. She doesn't have a life, she makes fantasy ASMR and her boyfriend was a previous fan that goes along with her make-believe "alter egos!" bullshit.

IMO, she obviously just has too much time on her hands, gives no fucks about the DID community or mental health progress, engages in narcissistic fantasies to take her mind off how empty her life is and just generally needs to stop.  

wow lmao when u realize ur lies are catching up to u and being edgy isnt in style anymore

i was thinking the same thing about m&m but making an intro post would make me physically ill lmao

Posted

not bringing anything to the table here but i just recently found out Ally contributed to this music album about her ASMR character a long time ago?

Posted (edited)

I've followed her ASMR channel for a while (without knowing of her main channel) and she didn't strike me as a "bad actor". If you're familiar with ASMRtists, many of them aren't exactly the best actors LOL. She had pretty good audio and cinematography quality and seemed to respond pretty nicely to fans (except when someone called her Tatjana). Now that I've read all of this I feel almost embarrassed for her and also disgusted by her. That whole thing with her cat really broke my heart and I hope it wasn't some sort of animal sacrifice.

I'm pretty shocked she's staying devoted to this whole DID character concept too. Distasteful.

Edited by timescape

Posted

dude

what the fuck is that topic??

:darth:

Posted (edited)

I've followed her ASMR channel for a while (without knowing of her main channel) and she didn't strike me as a "bad actor". If you're familiar with ASMRtists, many of them aren't exactly the best actors LOL. She had pretty good audio and cinematography quality and seemed to respond pretty nicely to fans (except when someone called her Tatjana). Now that I've read all of this I feel almost embarrassed for her and also disgusted by her. That whole thing with her cat really broke my heart and I hope it wasn't some sort of animal sacrifice.

I'm pretty shocked she's staying devoted to this whole DID character concept too. Distasteful.

I followed her stuff a while back and the whole DID thing seemed to blow up around 2016, while I faintly remember her 2015 content just being her cat and her dog (bless them both, since they both mysteriously passed ...) The "meet garnet" vlog set me off, because it was just a narcissist fest, but she was still bumbling and outwardly nice? I always kind of felt that she was too into herself, but it just got worse and worse over time. But her ASMR has stayed kind of the same.

Maybe she isn't as active because she's on overdrive rn trying to marry that jack guy and use him as a ticket to the US.

Edited by Teagan
Typo

Posted

Any news on this topic?

Posted

Any news on this topic?

From what I know, she made her IG private, deleted her allybacktogether YT account and is just focusing on ASMR on a channel called 'esc_reality' now. She has an esc_reality IG too but doesn't seem to bring up the DID stuff anymore...

Posted

From what I know, she made her IG private, deleted her allybacktogether YT account and is just focusing on ASMR on a channel called 'esc_reality' now. She has an esc_reality IG too but doesn't seem to bring up the DID stuff anymore...

Its private? Interesting cause I think I'm still following, I shall check soon

Lately it's been these posts and clearly still claims to have DID. Otherwise, its usually a bunch of chat messages like at the last image...

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-35-09-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-38-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-27-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-12-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-36-27-1.png

Posted

Its private? Interesting cause I think I'm still following, I shall check soon

Lately it's been these posts and clearly still claims to have DID. Otherwise, its usually a bunch of chat messages like at the last image...

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-35-09-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-38-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-27-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-29-12-1.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-19-36-27-1.png

Wow, she looks like she's even more self-obsessed than before, if that's possible!
"Garnet wants to front, so cya"
Still doesn't know how DID works either...

Posted

Wow, she looks like she's even more self-obsessed than before, if that's possible!"Garnet wants to front, so cya"
Still doesn't know how DID works either...

Nope and possibly got it from some show/movie or another moron on the net. Also, she seems like a flake that claim to have illnesses but doesnt really experience it and if she does, probably on a minor level.

I honestly wish I could predict my own issues like that but I can't, I can only warn people of the possibility of happening not an actual confirmation

Posted

Nope and possibly got it from some show/movie or another moron on the net. Also, she seems like a flake that claim to have illnesses but doesnt really experience it and if she does, probably on a minor level.

I honestly wish I could predict my own issues like that but I can't, I can only warn people of the possibility of happening not an actual confirmation

Yeah, it's literally SO ridiculous that she thinks any mental illness could ever work that way.

She seems to me too self-centred to realise that other people have pain in their lives. When she feels out of whack or confused she has no frame of reference and assumes she's going through something rare and paranormal!

I feel sorry for that Jack guy, to not only have your SO rant at you in all caps about THEIR problems when you're calming saying 'yes, I have similar ones', but also post the convo to IG? It would feel like they're not even really talking to YOU, they're just talking AT you and picking out the self quotes they like enough to share with everyone else...

Posted

Since the mirror channels Christie Gray and Caitlin Cogdell got taken down by Ally, I saved the videos in advance bc I knew it would happen sooner or later. I even have 90% of her vids from her Ally, Back Together channel before she deleted it.

I plan on making the vids public, but I didn't manage to download "I Dreamt I Was Garnet" and the weekly vlog (September somethingorother) where she gets possessed by a demon on camera b4 the mirrors got deleted. Those are pretty damn nuts and "Taty Iconic" tbh. If anyone has them, feel free to let me know.

Posted (edited)

I was doing some research into spiritual guru scammers earlier and came across Teal Swan.

I definitely remember Ally posting about practically worshipping Teal Swan on her IG when it was public. I can see why. She's a full-blown cult leader who believes she's an alien and can read minds etc. I tried to find a thread about her on here and couldn't see anything but she should probably have one, right? She has a big following on YT.

Teal Swan exposed

Teal Swan's lies

Edited by Melty Flakes
adding a link

Posted

Well fuck, Ally found me. She's tryna take down my channel lol.

Posted

Woot, nevermind on those two videos. I found them, luckily.

Also there's no notice yet from youtube in terms of copyright. Then again, they are slow as hell on nearly everything.