• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

260 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the comment about "they're coming for you" is crossing the line. I feel that has a threatening tone. That's my only gripe.

I'm disappointed that all the other Taty vids are gone -- what the hell are we going to do with a Welsh cake recipe vid? I kinda wanted to try it but too late. I'm not surprised she's tried to delete her old shit though. You've got commenters asking about what happened to her being lesbian and the other half is on DID. I'd rather her focus on her ASMR channel and not put personal shit on the internet. It's an added stress to put your life out there for the world to see. 

Mhm, It's such a shame she didn't realise that earlier! :alpacabored:
As for the threatening tone, I agree. It's a bit of a weird thing to say, especially considering she spent the whole vid talking about how any little negative comment gives her overwhelming anxiety... Kinda comically OTT

Posted

Mhm, It's such a shame she didn't realise that earlier! :alpacabored:
As for the threatening tone, I agree. It's a bit of a weird thing to say, especially considering she spent the whole vid talking about how any little negative comment gives her overwhelming anxiety... Kinda comically OTT

They're just trying to get a rise out of her, which, personally I don't mind but do understand the anxiety; she doesn't deserve that.  She'd probably have a panic attack if she knew people weren't buying into her shit here. Maybe she needs to be politely told that she doesn't need to do all of this to seem interesting and likable but she'd probably squawk at them as she does with any other constructive criticism that's presented to her. She needs to work on herself rather than her image i.e changing her name and "system-hopping". She's still the same person on the inside and she probably hates that.

I hope she's able to improve and reflect but she seems unwilling.

Posted

Well, someone obviously from here with the Youtube name 'Lily Violence' participated in a comment thread with Tatjana's boyfriend on one of her videos talking about a ~supa secret website that discusses her~ what a dork. I don't think anyone is, in their words, "exposing" her here; we just don't believe her. Click the link and scroll down to the comment thread if you'd like, just thought this was silly and unnecessary lol

Posted

Lily, no one has said they know her in real life. This thread is not news. There are plenty of people out there who have stumbled upon her videos or her instagram and thought she was full of shit. 

Posted

Well, someone obviously from here with the Youtube name 'Lily Violence' participated in a comment thread with Tatjana's boyfriend on one of her videos talking about a ~supa secret website that discusses her~ what a dork. I don't think anyone is, in their words, "exposing" her here; we just don't believe her. Click the link and scroll down to the comment thread if you'd like, just thought this was silly and unnecessary lol

I was wondering if she meant PULL, but then she says something about stalking the members of a thread about tatjana and looking up other places they post? Seems pretty unlikely there are people here who have real connections to her and evidence on her beyond the obvious fakery, so maybe nothing to do with PULL at all? Super vague and pointless thing to say to her boyfriend... some of her enemies seem just as kooky as she is.

Posted

I was wondering if she meant PULL, but then she says something about stalking the members of a thread about tatjana and looking up other places they post? Seems pretty unlikely there are people here who have real connections to her and evidence on her beyond the obvious fakery, so maybe nothing to do with PULL at all? Super vague and pointless thing to say to her boyfriend... some of her enemies seem just as kooky as she is.

Yeah, you're right. I've re-read the comment and I think she's hinting about something else entirely because PULL can be found via a simple Google search. 

Posted (edited)

Not sure about that, I honestly think they said some of the things they did to draw more attention to it. This is the only website I've found that's discussed her (publicly) and she doesn't seem to interact much with others despite the odd "fan" that obsessively comments on her instagram posts. Like I said, Lily just seemed like an imprudent person who wanted to garner attention by making it seem more personal and bigger than it is. Just my two cents

Also, Tatjana deleted the comment thread so I can't quote it but Lily did say something along the lines of "Contact me if you need help finding it" to Jack so it's obviously public if it isn't this thread (which I doubt tbh)

Edited by milkfairy
rephrase

Posted

I noticed and saved this from her IG a few weeks ago:

madeup.thumb.png.311022fbddc21e64035d01d

and it makes me glad that people do call her out, even if they're a bit bonkers themselves, because it shouldn't be easy and comfortable for her to claim a rare, trauma-based illness and snap at people for doubting her, when she has absolutely no idea what her own issues are in the first place. She also filmed herself messing about with asmr lights a little while ago and casually mentioned the fact that she was 'dissociating like crazy' or something like that, so it's obvious she doesn't even know what that word means. Tbh, she's got such a small, idiotic following on that account now and doesn't mention her fake DID on her more popular asmr channel, so I just try to shrug off her BS. 

Posted (edited)

I thought this thread was going to the grave after she deleted those alter vids.

Edited by Tsubaki

Posted

I thought this thread was going to the grave after she deleted those alter vids.

The internet saves everything. I think someone spoke about this account way earlier in the thread when Taty decided to go by Ally, can't be sure though. 

Posted

integrating.thumb.png.f1b28f272e440d1f01

Ugh, shouldn't have started looking into her IG again.

How exactly do you plan to headbutt the handful of "cuntcakes" who take the time to point out your lies? Is she saying she tried to 'integrate' in order to get away from something? I feel sorry for anyone who's spent years in mental health care trying to overcome actual dissociative issues who come across this shit. How can someone be so in denial about their own averageness? 

Posted

I feel the same whenever I look at her IG but seriously, I still feel like this her doing damage control...

Posted

This isn't some That's So Raven shit where you look off into the distance for a second and become a slightly different person because you want a get out of jail free card. Taty knows what she's doing, she knows how it looks, and she's backpedaling.

Posted

This isn't some That's So Raven shit where you look off into the distance for a second and become a slightly different person because you want a get out of jail free card. Taty knows what she's doing, she knows how it looks, and she's backpedaling.

Not hard enough. And this is what her bullshit does to impressionable young fans:

howdo.thumb.png.1144cfbe1a37573438b85e48

Good thing for her that her online presence is too small now to attract any big call outs.

Posted

Alright. i just made this account so i could share my feelings and experiences. to start this off, im just gonna say that i fucking hate this 'ally, back together' bs. I've been diagnosed with D.I.D by two professionals (wow that makes me sound so fucking edgy. wow, 2!!!) and everything that girl says is fucking utter bullshit. living with DID is awful. fucking terrible. its not this fun joyride where you can just take a seat and let other people control your body. its called splitting and fronting. splitting gives me (and most other people) awful migraines. its like someone slamming your head against a wall for two hours straight. and fronting isnt fun either. although it doesnt hurt (for me, anyways,) it just makes me feel very uncomfortable, like when you have the flu and you dont want anything to touch you. splitting or 'switching' alters isnt something you can control. it happens when something induces your trauma. oh and all her bs about being traumatized and getting DID from her dumb mom, that horse crap. you have to go through a lot fucking worse to end up with it. i do remember some things that my buds do, and i can speak to them occasionally (its mainly just alex, my best bud) but i cant speak to all of them. and its not like i fucking talk out loud either, thats retarded. remembering stuff that happens after ive split (when im not fronting) is kind of foggy, but i remember bits and pieces. she claims that she has DID and that shes a system of 40+, which is hard to believe. you cant just up and count all your alters.

oh, and just if you were wondering, by 'buds' i mean my alters. it sounds retarded if you go around saying "yeah my alter did this last night". sometimes alex does shit i wanna talk about, so i just call him my bud or buddy. and by best bud i mean hes the one who surfaces the most/ is the closest with me.