• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Now she's just casually considering whether her whole DID experience was POSSESSION BY DJINN because she thought, at 12 years old, that it'd be cool to share her body...dude, if the thought of imaginary friends opens kids up to demon possession, I think we're all fucked.

Can't believe this chick melts down and attacks people who dare to suggest she doesn't have DID, then says she doesn't even know if they're alters or DEMONS. Maybe if you're not sure, and you're just diagnosing yourself with the most trendy trauma-induced disorder you can find, don't claim you know what you're talking about. It must be so damaging to the research into whether DID IS or ISN'T real when people like this can't see how ridiculous they're making it look. Feeling sorry for trauma survivors who legit suffer identity disturbances and have people like this discrediting their issues.

djinn.png

oh laaaawd X'DDD

I can't anymore. Well she's now obviously trying to get rid of the DID thing without people knowing she actually faked the whole thing! Omg.. how much second hand embarrassment I feel.

Posted

oh laaaawd X'DDD

I can't anymore. Well she's now obviously trying to get rid of the DID thing without people knowing she actually faked the whole thing! Omg.. how much second hand embarrassment I feel.

Oh boy. Now her conscious and subconscious minds disagree over integration. So yeah, I'm pretty sure she tries to subtly get rid of the DID. How does Jack feel about this integration and djinn possession thing?

I wonder how is she really like, behind the witchcraft and the fake DID. Like I said before, her old(est) videos featuring bad camera quality and her pets seemed more honest.

Posted

How does Jack feel about this integration and djinn possession thing?

Doesn't seem to be commenting on her instagram anymore. Before they met he was commenting there a lot so maybe after he actually met her he realised how crazy she really is... 
:derp:

Posted

Now she asked us on Instagram to kill her.

Posted

Now she asked us on Instagram to kill her.

She did too... I think she is doing damage control cause people aren't believing her shit anymore.

Lets add some images and comments okay, these are the recent five cause I CBF going further back~

1.thumb.PNG.ce02613338a20c9681b42d3d62a7

Right, like it's that simple for that to do. Integration of personalities takes years of therapy and training. Also, the subconcious are not that easy to deal with cause, well, it's called a sub for a reason.

2.thumb.PNG.b4326f9eb4fac22731833a15bb9b

How do you ask? simple, you do something about it to earn you praise. I make crafts and I cook, that's how I get praise.
Also, you should never manipulate people for attention, it's gross and not worthy of praise.
Stop trying to be a hero or victim and maybe do something productive instead of inventing lies.

3.thumb.PNG.ca080c93d580dd72f2f3a1e44c69

Wow, -slow clap- talk about garnering for attention. This honestly is insulting to me.

4.thumb.PNG.aec7b639ca5587777b8c16e937bf

Why mention it if you won't care to admit or share it? This is attention-seeking behaviour and it's not cool.
Maybe do something instead of begging for attention. It's a nicer tasting effort when you get positivity for oneself.

5.thumb.PNG.2404087eb45d14bad8f00e653371

Yes, yes you are. It's hard to keep up with lies of this degree and the need to call more attention to yourself to get praise. 
I'm sorry to see so many "fans" believes the delusions of a child and one that's making such a serious illness like some sort of fantasy tale. 

I find this child very insulting.

Posted

:alpacashocked:

liar.png

Posted (edited)

:alpacashocked:

liar.png

I was about to post the same thing.

I guess she's gonna milk this one too for views?

,,I'm such a fugly and abusive bitch! I even abused my fans and twin flame! I'm so depressed about this! I feel so bad I can't sleep at night- oh, I never do it as I'm nocturnal but still- ! My alters are devasted! Oh what do I do? It's only my mother's fault! And the cat's too!"

Edited by AlsaceAutumn

Posted

Ugh, this is the worst thing anyone could do for attention, it also makes it worse for everyone in the long run.
Also, I bet she is crying over a break-up and not mentioning it. Honestly, if she is pretending to have a mental issue and the partner finds out, it could be one reason to separate. Gaslighting someone is a very horrible thing to do, so is lying and being abusive. 

A side of me thinks she saw it but has told herself it's okay to do but that's my opinion.
I am trying hard to not assume anything but I do reckon they had a break-up.

Ally, hon, come clean with everything and move on. That's the only thing you should do, imo.

Posted

Ugh, this is the worst thing anyone could do for attention, it also makes it worse for everyone in the long run.
Also, I bet she is crying over a break-up and not mentioning it. Honestly, if she is pretending to have a mental issue and the partner finds out, it could be one reason to separate. Gaslighting someone is a very horrible thing to do, so is lying and being abusive. 

A side of me thinks she saw it but has told herself it's okay to do but that's my opinion.
I am trying hard to not assume anything but I do reckon they had a break-up.

Ally, hon, come clean with everything and move on. That's the only thing you should do, imo.

She deleted all channels except Ally Back Together.

Posted (edited)

Wow, she deleted everything attached to Taty. 

Edited by GhostOfDawn

Posted

This girl is trying to hide or get rid of something.

Posted

This girl is trying to hide or get rid of something.

Well, let's take a look at her twitter before its gone too

Screenshot_2017-05-27-19-38-39.png

Posted

Sometimes I love the internet... 

comingforyou.png

Posted

Sometimes I love the internet... 

comingforyou.png

Apparently it's to make this since she apparently disassociated from everything and quote

1.thumb.PNG.b30bc473a73842781b7cab19948a

Basically, to me, she is riding the old persona of the poor DID afflicted witch who battles demons to an ASMR peep who is still into witchy things. 
I have nothing against people into wicca and all but I am sorta glad she might be doing a better persona and hope she doesn't do questionable shit again.

Posted

I think the comment about "they're coming for you" is crossing the line. I feel that has a threatening tone. That's my only gripe.

I'm disappointed that all the other Taty vids are gone -- what the hell are we going to do with a Welsh cake recipe vid? I kinda wanted to try it but too late. I'm not surprised she's tried to delete her old shit though. You've got commenters asking about what happened to her being lesbian and the other half is on DID. I'd rather her focus on her ASMR channel and not put personal shit on the internet. It's an added stress to put your life out there for the world to see.