• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

263 posts in this topic

Posted

It's almost like she read this and overcompensated. Even made a cat altar with mementos in jars... :alpacabored:

From 24.20 in her latest vid, she upgrades to actually editing in a conversation with one of her 'alters' with big gothic font.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xizmWpiAIU

Posted

"Here's how my cat's death allows me to brag about my personal (non-existent) growth. Me, me me. It's all about me! I mean, us. By the way, my mother is a narcissist."

Posted

Aw... poor Leo. He did not look good in the recent photos. Not going to lie but I thought of animal sacrifice when I read "The recent tragedy shows the progress we made as a system." It sounded way too cold for someone dealing with a death of a pet.

Posted

I really hope her followers will start realising she's actually an evil, lying bitch that only cares about herself. She didn't give a shit about that poor cat nor anyone else!

Posted

At least she stopped talking to her necklace. We all know you edited the pictures with Sai's aura 

LOL, nah she hasn't :drool:

shinyshit.png

Posted

LOL, nah she hasn't :drool:

shinyshit.png

That comment about it being extra shiny, nah, it's just the blur tool doing it's job again.
I get the whole naming inanimate objects but this is just getting more ridiculous for me to fully comprehend anymore.

Posted

I wonder if Garnet will ever come back. Most of the current alters didn't exist in the good old Taty days. Alice may be an exception, but now she's completely different from her original incarnation. În fact, all of the current alters look and act the same as Ally. She doesn't even try anymore!

I really liked the original Taty. The sweet, funny and honest Taty. At that point, she really was pretty cool. But as she became more popular, the original Taty got swallowed up by the monster who became Ally. I can understand why Ally doesn't let the original Taty/Avery out. She ruined her life, in my opinion.

Also, she said that her brain is in denial of her alters on Instagram.

Posted

I wonder if Garnet will ever come back. Most of the current alters didn't exist in the good old Taty days. Alice may be an exception, but now she's completely different from her original incarnation. În fact, all of the current alters look and act the same as Ally. She doesn't even try anymore!

I really liked the original Taty. The sweet, funny and honest Taty. At that point, she really was pretty cool. But as she became more popular, the original Taty got swallowed up by the monster who became Ally. I can understand why Ally doesn't let the original Taty/Avery out. She ruined her life, in my opinion.

sorry but can't agree, she was never cool or nice..

Posted

sorry but can't agree, she was never cool or nice..

I am talking about her 2012-2013 days, before the witch and DID stuff

Posted

She's said evasive things like that Garnet has a new man in her life (who isn't Jack) so that's why she doesn't care to come out. But I highly doubt a real human man would be interested in sporadically dating an 'alter' that obviously isn't around much. Just makes me think she's on about an 'astral' boyfriend, or something related to the 'system hopping' idea that is undisputed bullshit. Seeing as she talks about vanquishing snake gods and believes she's a witch, I wouldn't be surprised if that was her excuse for retiring the Garnet character. And yeah, when she first introduced 'Alice', she spoke in a robotic Irish accent and seemed to be an attempt at playing a creepy overlord sort of role, but the 'Alice' in her more recent stuff just seems to be her with a gentler voice, and then she breaks character whenever she laughs or something. Funny that they've all evolved to be exactly the same as her. You're right, she's not trying anymore. 

She also said this on Instagram a couple days back, which made me think Tumblr was leaking.

realrealreal.png

Posted

maybe somebody should link Ally to this tumblr I just stumbled across (while googling "system hopping" to see if it really was the utter bullshit thing it sounded like -- yes it is! 9_9) -- http://this-is-not-dissociative.tumblr.com/

based on initial impression alone, it seems to have mostly accurate, realistic info about DID/dissociative disorders/dissociation in general.

She's said evasive things like that Garnet has a new man in her life (who isn't Jack) so that's why she doesn't care to come out. But I highly doubt a real human man would be interested in sporadically dating an 'alter' that obviously isn't around much. Just makes me think she's on about an 'astral' boyfriend, or something related to the 'system hopping' idea that is undisputed bullshit. Seeing as she talks about vanquishing snake gods and believes she's a witch, I wouldn't be surprised if that was her excuse for retiring the Garnet character. And yeah, when she first introduced 'Alice', she spoke in a robotic Irish accent and seemed to be an attempt at playing a creepy overlord sort of role, but the 'Alice' in her more recent stuff just seems to be her with a gentler voice, and then she breaks character whenever she laughs or something. Funny that they've all evolved to be exactly the same as her. You're right, she's not trying anymore. 

She also said this on Instagram a couple days back, which made me think Tumblr was leaking.

realrealreal.png

also, THIS IG post of hers...is kind of fucked...IMO...

when I personally am in a dissociative state & am freaking out about whatever I am freaking out about (which is kind of inevitable if I am dissociated, something is basically always going to be freaking me out), I do not need people telling me "it's real. it's real. it's all real!"
Granted, I also do not like people telling me shit like "you're crazy. you're completely delusional. none of that is real," because of course at that moment I do believe whatever is "real" if only because I'm perceiving it.
but someone trying to drill into my head that whatever I am experiencing in dissociation is indisputably "real" would I think only push me further into dissociation & make me more & more freaked out.

that post is stupid.

I'm sorry if none of what I've written makes any sense whatsoever...even I can kind of tell right off that it does not...
it's early in the morning, I just got up not even an hour ago so am still dealing w/ all that morningwakingupwhatever trauma; plus I swear I feel as though I've not actually gotten a decent night's sleep in years now ...so my thoughts are scrambled.
but I hope maybe the gist of my point came across??

Posted

This is all becoming way too ridiculous for me to handle or even understand wtf she is even on about..

Like.. how the fuck can Garnet be with someone else somewhere else when she is just a "personality in her body" :'"DDD Like, what even.. what!!

I love how the internet is suddenly full of edgyass teenagers (and people acting like teenagers ...) that have DID! :') I personally don't even believe this condition is even real, but even if it was, it is rare, but obviously now it's cool to have all cool alters and all so of course everyone has it 

Posted

This is all becoming way too ridiculous for me to handle or even understand wtf she is even on about..

Like.. how the fuck can Garnet be with someone else somewhere else when she is just a "personality in her body" :'"DDD Like, what even.. what!!

I love how the internet is suddenly full of edgyass teenagers (and people acting like teenagers ...) that have DID! :') I personally don't even believe this condition is even real, but even if it was, it is rare, but obviously now it's cool to have all cool alters and all so of course everyone has it 

I believe DID is a legit thing but the thing is, when a person has a personality switch, they don't usually remember if or what happened. It's like a sudden memory loss, which I can somewhat relate to. 

I have moments where I have huge chunks of memory missing cause something happens, I get emotional and according to people who have talked to me, I change and then after a while, that goes and I am confused. I won't say I have DID without actual medical confirmation but I can admit that certain stressors tend to make my brain go into memory wipe.

I doubt everyone has it cause it's something someone isn't aware of until someone tells/proves it to them. 
This is why I don't believe this child, she seems so aware of them and makes up these fantastical tales which makes me call BS on it.

Posted

This was one of the strangest topics I've ever read on here. This person seems to have... some issues. Might not be necessarily DID, maybe a pathological liar though! xD
Wonder if anyone who knows her knows about her internet presence? Besides for her "twin flame", that is.

Posted

Now she's just casually considering whether her whole DID experience was POSSESSION BY DJINN because she thought, at 12 years old, that it'd be cool to share her body...dude, if the thought of imaginary friends opens kids up to demon possession, I think we're all fucked.

Can't believe this chick melts down and attacks people who dare to suggest she doesn't have DID, then says she doesn't even know if they're alters or DEMONS. Maybe if you're not sure, and you're just diagnosing yourself with the most trendy trauma-induced disorder you can find, don't claim you know what you're talking about. It must be so damaging to the research into whether DID IS or ISN'T real when people like this can't see how ridiculous they're making it look. Feeling sorry for trauma survivors who legit suffer identity disturbances and have people like this discrediting their issues.

djinn.png