• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

263 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If anyone wants to check out a blossoming snowflake in action, check out Taty the Mighty on youtube. 
Obsessed with herself, claims to have dissociative identity disorder when her "alters" are blatant attempts to seem cool and interesting. Thinks the 'trauma' in her life that resulted in DID was having a slightly overbearing mother and not being recognised as a special snowflake in school. Refers to herself as a witch. 
If you haven't heard of her, you're welcome.

Also, hello PULL, I am new and decided to join because I needed a place to express how shocked I was by this person's behaviour. I didn't realise special snowflake syndrome could get so ridiculous! The detrimental effects on public perception of mental illness is sickening.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by malingeringhurtseveryone
She changed her youtube and IG title

Posted

this reek of self-post as you, OP, joined just 16 minutes ago, 

Posted

What does that post mean, cessadecipere? I just explained that I'm new and why I came here... self-post? Do you think I am Taty the Mighty and I came here to bash myself? 

Posted (edited)

:feelgood: Not to mention, you also downvoted (or whatever it's called) cessadecipere's comment. 

And trust me, there are people who get on here, just to do some self promo. :doge:

So you shouldn't be surprised when people find you suspicious :haiplz:

Edited by Yoons

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid

Posted

Ok, well, I don't mind if you think I'm her, but I've been lurking on this site for a little while and when I came across someone who seemed like a PULLx500, I thought I'd bring it to your attention. I don't mind if you guys are suspicious either; yes, I'm new, I don't really understand why that matters here though, as I'm trying to introduce a person I find problematic, not promoting them. Is there a way I can link to her cringeiness without giving her views? Surely the fact that I don't want to give her views will tip you guys off that I'm not trying to promote her channel. And I downvoted that comment because it seemed to me like they hadn't actually read my post (I explained that I was new and they brought that up like I was being secretive about it).

But who cares about me, if you're not interested in:

*someone who claims to have dissociative identity disorder, including at least five 'alters' she's introduced on her youtube channel that all happen to share her attitude, beliefs and style. One in particular just seems to be her with no filter -- "It wasn't me who said those vulgar things, it was Garnet" type behaviour.
*someone who has self-diagnosed a disorder based in SEVERE trauma, and who then describes that trauma as not getting along with her mother. Not ritual sexual abuse, not violent incest, not TRAUMA of any kind, just having a self-obsessed mother. If that amounted to trauma, half the world would have DID.
*someone who makes cringy, angsty poetry and artwork about how hard their life has been, but is open about their "hardships" being every day life experiences that most everyone has gone through. Special snowflake behaviour if you ask me ...

then I'm a little confused about this site. Though, I do understand how dodgy it looks when newbies post straight away. Maybe I'll just hang around for a while and if you guys trust me I'll bring it up again.
*dusts the eggshells from feet*
Peace!

Posted (edited)

Ok, well, I don't mind if you think I'm her, but I've been lurking on this site for a little while and when I came across someone who seemed like a PULLx500, I thought I'd bring it to your attention. I don't mind if you guys are suspicious either; yes, I'm new, I don't really understand why that matters here though, as I'm trying to introduce a person I find problematic, not promoting them. Is there a way I can link to her cringeiness without giving her views? Surely the fact that I don't want to give her views will tip you guys off that I'm not trying to promote her channel. And I downvoted that comment because it seemed to me like they hadn't actually read my post (I explained that I was new and they brought that up like I was being secretive about it).

But who cares about me, if you're not interested in:

*someone who claims to have dissociative identity disorder, including at least five 'alters' she's introduced on her youtube channel that all happen to share her attitude, beliefs and style. One in particular just seems to be her with no filter -- "It wasn't me who said those vulgar things, it was Garnet" type behaviour.
*someone who has self-diagnosed a disorder based in SEVERE trauma, and who then describes that trauma as not getting along with her mother. Not ritual sexual abuse, not violent incest, not TRAUMA of any kind, just having a self-obsessed mother. If that amounted to trauma, half the world would have DID.
*someone who makes cringy, angsty poetry and artwork about how hard their life has been, but is open about their "hardships" being every day life experiences that most everyone has gone through. Special snowflake behaviour if you ask me ...

then I'm a little confused about this site. Though, I do understand how dodgy it looks when newbies post straight away. Maybe I'll just hang around for a while and if you guys trust me I'll bring it up again.
*dusts the eggshells from feet*
Peace!

No, on one here said you're her. 

Like I said, there are a lot of people who come on here, want some self promo and create an acc and the 1st thing they usually do is ; open a new topic for someone who we haven't - or at least me, - heard about. 

Especially if the person that you want to talk about doesn't seem to be 'that' popular ! 

Again, I'm not acussing you of anything. No one is. But this seems to happen a lot. So I'm sorry if we offended you in anyway by questioning what your true intentions were.

Edited by Yoons

Posted

I'm not offended, only a little bit baffled, but at the same time I understand how I must come across.
Like I said, if I hang around for a bit and you guys see that I'm not trying to promote anything, I might bring it up again, because I think you guys are missing out on some snowflake goodness in her case.

No worries, Yoons!

Posted (edited)

I'm not offended, only a little bit baffled, but at the same time I understand how I must come across.
Like I said, if I hang around for a bit and you guys see that I'm not trying to promote anything, I might bring it up again, because I think you guys are missing out on some snowflake goodness in her case.

No worries, Yoons!

I'm glad you weren't offended then ! :doge:

I hope i didn't f up your 1st impression of us & this site tho, we all get along with each other, etc, I hope you'll have a fun time staying here :feelgood:

Edited by Yoons

Posted

okay, all is solved already lol, guys we better stop before Mod come to us because rather than discussing the girl we debate between ourselves. like @ yoons said I also hope I didn't fuck up your impression of all of us, hope you have fun here (i'm new too lol)

Posted

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Don't worry about first impressions at all, I'd probably be more wary of this site if no one got suspicious and everyone tried to act lovey dovey towards every dodgy stranger :P
If you do want to discuss the girl, cessadecipere, I got some screenshots of her batty instagram that won't contribute to her views at all... 

taty6.png

Posted

reading her instagram posts....what:doge:

is she for real? just curious

Posted

I know right. she claims to be 100% serious.

Posted

Why are people blaming OP as self post? Theres no shame in being new and posting a thread straight away on a snowflake-to-be. 

Taty is straight  batshit cray. Whats with her law of attraction video?

It's ok, was just initial suspicion that I think was pretty understandable. And everyone seems to be over it now ^_^

I'm glad I'm not alone in seeing how insane she is! Ugh!