• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Kuraudia-Ve the nazi weeaboo

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sooo, I stumbled upon a very very weird DA account. It's a right wing girl who calls herself a lolita nazi and she just turned 16. She's also a HUGE weeaboo, but the fact that she tries to give nazi's a good name is just.. ??????? I think her DA account might be the cringiest DA profile out there. This is her profile

http://kuraudia-ve.deviantart.com/

Here's some photo's you would not expect from a 16 year old

Lolita-Pop~ by Kuraudia-Ve

"nazi lolita looking up at you"

nazi_lolita_looking_up_at_you_by_kuraudi

Nya~ by Kuraudia-Ve

Pom-Desu~! by Kuraudia-Ve

Real Nazis Aren't Racist by Kuraudia-Ve

And of course, her lovely nazi boyfriend, about to shoot up a school. 

My Lovely Boyfriend by Kuraudia-Ve

Edited by Avidya

Posted

She'd be a disgrace to Hitler e.e I don't get her shtick. . .what is so appealing about being a 'nazi-loli'

Posted

I dont know about this girl but there seems to be a trend called nazi chic in some asian countries where people dress up with such uniforms or wear fashion items with ww2 things on them and stuff(which is pretty creppy itself but yeah) and she may be "inspired" by that regarding her being a weaboo

Posted

i'm gonna take this as "she's young and uneducated about the whole nazi thing"

Posted

i'm gonna take this as "she's young and uneducated about the whole nazi thing"

How? She's 16. Maybe the school system where I live (in France) is different, but I think kids are taught the horrors of nazism in elementary school, then in junior high in more depth, with really detailed descriptions/photos/reports about how cruel the nazi regime was. I'm younger than her but even I know how gruesome nazism is, so there really is NO EXCUSE like "oh maybe she's just ignorant", "maybe she doesn't understand the gravity", etc.

We can just hope it's a phase, a very edgy one, to look different than everybody. A lot of snowflakes here have edgy/offensive political views to look unique, but they grow out of it usually.

Posted (edited)

first of all: I really love your profile pic / signature gifs! Kajol all the way! :alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush: specially in this movie :x

well, I can't understand how someone calls herself a "nazi" something, this is not a cool adjective to use, and i'm sure she's not a dumb girl who doesn't know all the terrible things that nazists did. and she's a pretty girl, definitely doesn't need to do this.

I totally understand that teenagers sometimes do some crazy shit to get attention, but using these terms is NOT a good thing. never was and never will be.

Edited by UnrealityShow
typo, sorry

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

How? She's 16. Maybe the school system where I live (in France) is different, but I think kids are taught the horrors of nazism in elementary school, then in junior high in more depth, with really detailed descriptions/photos/reports about how cruel the nazi regime was. I'm younger than her but even I know how gruesome nazism is, so there really is NO EXCUSE like "oh maybe she's just ignorant", "maybe she doesn't understand the gravity", etc.

We can just hope it's a phase, a very edgy one, to look different than everybody. A lot of snowflakes here have edgy/offensive political views to look unique, but they grow out of it usually.

i think it's differing opinion between us, I was taught about nazi history at my first semester at uni it's also not very detailed so I went to internet to find information I need. As I live in Indonesia, it was more about anti-other things (which I hate). as for her.....let me drown myself abit on her deviantart

Okay..I'm back, I change my mind about her as....she really know what she's doing, from her past art it seem like she watch a lot of hetalia axis

anime_hitler__request__by_kuraudia_ve-d6Screenshot_(121).thumb.png.caa60868b2355hitler_and_stalin__dance_with_me_by_kura

wtf?!

Screenshot_(114).thumb.png.843830899d04f

the fact that she's german-italian, 

Screenshot_(117).thumb.png.430224eb85c07Screenshot_(115).thumb.png.ba12a6a17619aScreenshot_(120).thumb.png.67523226911e1Screenshot_(118).thumb.png.62d762429b08d

she's friendly (at least)

Screenshot_(119).thumb.png.bb584111750eb

Screenshot_(123).thumb.png.7ad513f3d8e88Screenshot_(124).thumb.png.c19c437f450b6

opinion anyone? I take my words back about how young and uneducated she was

Edited by cessadecipere
just edit..edittt

Posted

Nazi weeb

Well I can honestly say that's something I have never seen before, and hope to never see again

Posted

Wait... There are people who believe Holocaust didn't happen...? So I guess all the photos, military reports, witnesses and survivors just... aren't there? LMAOO I live in a region where Holocaust survivors visit classrooms regularly to educate kids about it, so it's unbelievable to me how people like this girl still exist... Maybe she doesn't live in Europe? She lives in the USA right?

Posted

She's American, right? At least her boyfriend is, considering the weapon. What's with Americans being so obsessed with nazisim? Is this part of the missing heritage thing? The bad education system over there? If she really is part German, I could imagine her grandparents being nazis who fled before or right after the war was over because I can't imagine any German family bringing up their child like that. Unless she's a neo-nazi but apparently she has never heard of that word or she would use it. Funny how nazis always dislike being called racists.

"I'm a lifeguard", I wonder how she's doing that...

If someone has proof that she's living in Germany against all odds, let me know. The police can take care of her then.