• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Camila Low Camilakilla

664 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao she's barley Irish (maybe not even at all), she obviously tells these promo pages she is to get attention LMAO. What's up with some Asian girls trying to be half white as if they could just say they are and make them special?? She'll never be an actual halfie, just a pathetic wannabe with 'hazel' contacts, eyelid surgery, and lip injections lolololol. Girls got an Asian inferiority complex and ain't Irish... actual half Asians don't need to get surgery and try hard to look white. Let's all just just take a minute to remember how she looked before the surgeries and how she ain't a halfie at all: 

IMG_6314.PNG

IMG_6315.PNG

Posted

Lmao she's barley Irish (maybe not even at all), she obviously tells these promo pages she is to get attention LMAO. What's up with some Asian girls trying to be half white as if they could just say they are and make them special?? She'll never be an actual halfie, just a pathetic wannabe with 'hazel' contacts, eyelid surgery, and lip injections lolololol. Girls got an Asian inferiority complex and ain't Irish... actual half Asians don't need to get surgery and try hard to look white. Let's all just just take a minute to remember how she looked before the surgeries and how she ain't a halfie at all: 

We've already established that her mother is part white. 

Posted

Who gives a shit honestly

She's so irrelevant 

Posted

Lol i still like talking about her tho! It’s entertaining, irrelevant or not

I’m just a #hater and she’s still sad haha

Posted

I don't like her either. I see her as the typical oversexualized attention whore who tries to compensate for her insecurity and lack of talent with Instagram followers. But other than that she doesn't do anything that bad to be hated on. She's not a scammer, racist, or someone who's bullied others from what I seen. Plus, who is she again? She's an online personality but I never see her on my explore feed on IG or seen her featured on any pages or hear people talk about her outside this thread. 

Posted

I don't like her either. I see her as the typical oversexualized attention whore who tries to compensate for her insecurity and lack of talent with Instagram followers. But other than that she doesn't do anything that bad to be hated on. She's not a scammer, racist, or someone who's bullied others from what I seen. Plus, who is she again? She's an online personality but I never see her on my explore feed on IG or seen her featured on any pages or hear people talk about her outside this thread. 

I agree with everything you pretty much said. However, she’s good at hiding things, which is probably why you haven’t seen the bad side of her. 

She deleted a lot of things when she got big. For example, I do remember her saying the N-word a couple times, but she deleted those posts (as well as her tumblr and Facebook). 

When she was getting popular, a small business called Black and Noir sent her some free stuff to get a shoutout from her. The first time went well, but the second time, she didn’t comply and ignored the company. (You’d have to dig somewhere in this thread, because I forgot what page it was on). 

As for bullying, I don’t think she bullied directly, but she talks a lot of shit, even behind her friends’ backs. Also, a few pages ago, she was basically spamming and threatening a model (by posing as Cody) because she’s insecure and thinks that everyone wants her man, when Cody is the unfaithful one. 

Like I said, she does have a nasty personality. She’s just been hiding it. That’s why she’s not that interactive with her followers, unless she’s being sponsored by some company. But that’s basically what IG is to her—a way to make money and get free stuff whenever she needs it. Thanks to her fame, that’s how she got her friends, boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) who paid for everything including her boob job, clothes, etc. And she doesn’t show any appreciation to the ones who got her there in the first place—her fans, who still kiss her ass whenever she posts a selfie. They keep on giving her the validation, and she keeps on raking in the fame and money. Plus, see anyone that comes here and say they knew her personally or cross paths with her say that she’s problematic; you just have to go back and read far into this thread. IMO, she’s similar to LilyMayMac. 

But I hope this gave you some overview!

Posted (edited)

LilyMayMac is a bitch lol. Camila is annoying but this just sounds like high school drama. Whatever's happening with her relationships is no one's business except the people involved in it. Like I can't be arsed to know who Cody is and what he did to her because that doesn't concern me. In Lily's case she was actually fooling a lot of people into think she was half white which is perpetuating this stereotype that to be a beautiful pinay, you gotta have euro blood and she talking shit about several groups of people (Filipinos, Indians, fetishizing white and black men, shitting on Asian men etc.) Which actually affect a lot of people. 

Also this is OT but I would really get a refund on those breast implants Camila got...they don't suit her AT ALL. They look horrible but I guess this refrigerator bodied thot was just so happy she wasn't flat chested anymore that she actually thinks she's hot with those hard looking basketball tits.

Edited by yungfoxy
Bleh

Posted

Also back to her ethnicity, Camila actively tells people she's half Irish half Filipino when she's not. Her mother is some part white (half or a quarter), making Camila 1/4th or 1/8th white. But her mother fully establishes herself as Filipino on fb and her father is very much fully Asian. My friend who knew her a while back said she told people she was a halfie and tried to even fake that her contacts were her actual eye colour which is just stupid. Also it's pretty clear she's willing to hurt others if it suits her needs at the time. I know she's hooked up with guys who had girlfriends just because she liked the idea of being a home wrecker and feeling sexy. She also cheated on Cody a lot too, as well as all her other past bf's. And she also posted a caption a while back and called it 'ms. Steal yo man'... I think she enjoys making other girls feel bad because it brings her above them in her mind. Typical for someone who was bullied, which she was in middle school, so I guess she thinks she's hot shit now and in the position to be a bitch. 

Posted

She looks Afghan 

Posted

Pretty sure she got something done LOOL and she was recovering

A1EE64BF-02AC-4FC2-9ACD-D7AA8CCD36A2.png

Posted

Pretty sure she got something done LOOL and she was recovering

A1EE64BF-02AC-4FC2-9ACD-D7AA8CCD36A2.png

she got her lips done 

And of course she gotta include her boobs in her selfies now.

I bet when she turns 21 this year, she’s gonna post so much about it and then people are gonna be like, “what, you just turned 21??! I thought you were 22-23 or something.” She’s slowing revealing things once it gets “fixed”. Like her teeth, her boobs, etc. 

Posted

This video of her is so cringe...but I’m glad people are aware of her BS lol. 

170AB9CF-8F5E-4B01-8F90-39E8A199AA4A.thuECE52179-45EC-487E-990A-56CB6BBE68D3.thu92C92C0B-4BEC-4559-8B8D-93266563AC36.thu

She needs to make money somehow lol

Posted

tbh i do think her face's pretty but she really ruined her aesthetics with her boob job. her new boobs are too big on her skinny, bony frame. why not just do it in proportion? i think once she gets enough money, she'd get a butt job too. with how lazy she is, she probably doesn't want to be photoshopping that ass for the rest of her life. so.

Posted

Randomly saw her at the Grove a week or so ago with some friends and was shocked to see how diff she looked irl... Googled 'camilakilla candid' and this site popped up lol

She was dodging a lot and covering her face a lot...it was hilarious bc every time someone had their phones out she would quickly put her hands up and cover herself... it was funny af but it's not like anyone was being a papp trying to take pics of her... she's so self conscious and self absorbed to be thinking she's some sort of A-list celeb... THAT or she doesn't want ppl to see her non photoshopped face, body... 

Anyways, I don't see the point in photoshopping.. ppl are gonna see you...especially if she's doing ads for the cash..  her vids and stories don't look like her edited pics on ig.

LL4k49f.jpg

7yx69lW.jpg

nBKaJ32.jpg

When other ppl take her pics, it looks more like this:

pr0XU7R.jpg

This is how she really looks like irl.  And she was wearing a crop top with sweats and a light jacket but uhhhhh her body is like really short?  Can't explain it but, it's like stalky and boxy...  her torso is really short too... idek how she makes her torso longer in her pics but she's really stalky and not very tall.  Nothing wrong with it.  She looks normal.  

Posted

Yeah, she looks younger and is shorter in person than what she is perceived in her pics.