• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Camila Low Camilakilla

664 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm I seem to remember some underage drinking, lying about her heritage (she's filipino but denied it), maybe some shoop, and lying about her age from the original thread on old PULL.

Posted

There was also her ex accusing her of sleeping around and using him. 

Posted (edited)

She's pretty similar to Lilymaymac in my opinion in regards to lying about their race, being ashamed of their filipino roots, and lip injections maybe. Except no crazy contouring for Camila. 
Here are pics of her before. lol at the gifs.

B1jdPlUCAAEbbsW.jpg

original.jpg

tumblr_m1lpavVZc81rp06xuo1_250.gif

tumblr_mbkohwnUr11r06miz.gif

Edited by holita

Posted

Oh wow, she used to look way better before! I think the higher, thinner brows make her eyes stand out better. Plus she doesn't have that weird dark line down the middle of her lower lip. Am I the only one who sees it??

Posted

I just... why?  

Posted

"Rude people will be blocked"

Girl if you don't want rude people commenting on your posts don't post shit like that

And good luck blocking 266k followers. 

Posted

Oh yeah I saw that video on her snapchat and I was just like "wtf"
She also posted a pic of her boyfriend's bare ass :alpacabored: 

Posted (edited)

Camila has removed these photos off her Instagram, (these are photos of her "new" look, WITH PHOTOSHOP, and cosmetic lips, new chin and nose)

img-thing (1).jpg

c29be38547c1821d782a42717f36f05b.jpg

929d1411b2e46e80e4bfdcc596983cdd.jpg

And here are photos of Camila recent posts, with LESS PHOTOSHOP (but still obviously has cosmetic surgery done) 

A few of these photos are a mixture of selfies she post and then shortly delete afterwards, and some were found on random websites. These are all recent (2015)....she's not ugly at all, so in short, I'm glad she's not using as much photoshop (although it kind of sucks she deletes afterwards)

The second to last photo on the list is a screenshot from a video she has upload (but delete) her profile shows the procedures she has done. *sorry for photo spam, I'm new and I do not know how to hide these under a cut...*

11918003_971471519583560_329853224_n.jpg

tumblr_ntdug6gyZZ1qzkyono1_500.jpg

11849396_558860504266068_105854336_n.jpg

11925890_468658499975710_819222092_n.jpg

Screenshot_2014-11-27-00-35-25.png

Screenshot_2014-11-27-00-36-14.png

11032842_757796011003267_1768268238_n.jpg

11378366_1492820287676858_693813732_n.jpg

ojFRv2UCJeM.jpg

tumblr_niwcr8utg81s8qojdo2_1280.jpg

Edited by soda
To add in bold words, to highlight the purpose for those who do not wish to read through all the text

Posted

I just... why?  

To this day, it baffles me how and why people willingly post such lewd photos and videos of themselves online.

What on earth do they gain other than likes and comments from perverted people?

Are they not ashamed?

It's not a self esteem issue. I'm pretty fond of my butt, thank you very much. But I would never want it to be out in the open for everyone to see.

So, for the life of me, I can't understand why girls like her are so willing to display their posteriors. :derp:

Posted

To this day, it baffles me how and why people willingly post such lewd photos and videos of themselves online.

What on earth do they gain other than likes and comments from perverted people?

Are they not ashamed?

It's not a self esteem issue. I'm pretty fond of my butt, thank you very much. But I would never want it to be out in the open for everyone to see.

So, for the life of me, I can't understand why girls like her are so willing to display their posteriors. :derp:

It's apart of the entire netflix and chill, superficial kind of culture. Everyone wants to be on fleek, posting booty grabbing photos/videos, maybe a few photos out somewhere that is fancy and "high class". 

It's all really a popularity contest. 

Posted

She has that sort of a face you want to slap. 

Posted

It's apart of the entire netflix and chill, superficial kind of culture. Everyone wants to be on fleek, posting booty grabbing photos/videos, maybe a few photos out somewhere that is fancy and "high class". 

It's all really a popularity contest. 

I get that showing a little skin in your teens is rebellious and edgy and whatnot... But to actually go out and post a video of you and your boyfriend in an intimate setting is just... Rancid. Rancid would be the appropriate word.

Aah, I guess I'm way too old fashioned for that kind of shyte.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Posted

Ngl she's hot

I get that showing a little skin in your teens is rebellious and edgy and whatnot...

She's a teenager?
Inb4 I doted on a minor

Posted (edited)

She's a teenager?Inb4 I doted on a minor

Had no idea but googled it. She claims she's 18.

Dote away. :megusta:

Edited by mielikki